Social Media Mourns Murder Of American Citizen Ezra Schwartz By Palestinian Terrorist: Obama Remains Silent

Pro-Israel organization Stand With Us took to Facebook to protest the hypocrisy of the US government’s starkly different response​s​ to victims of terror according to their origins.

In a post on which the question “Do Jewish Lives Matter to the US Government?” is emblazoned,  a picture of Palestinian-American Tariq Abu Khdeir stands next to the image of Schwartz.

Abu Khdeir was beaten by police while taking part in a violent anti-Israel protest. As the post points out, the US government immediately condemned the beating, calling it an “outrage” and expressed “disappointment” at a policeman’s negligible sentence ​o​f 45 days community service​ for beating Khdeir​.

Stand With Us berates the US government for its “double standards” and refusal to “acknowledge that Ezra was murdered in a terror attack and instead urg[ing] ‘both sides to show restraint.'”

Similarly, another Facebook forum called Stop the Lies asks why President Obama chose to remain silent when it was revealed that the victim was an American citizen. Calling it “unacceptable,” the forum urged people to reach out to the White House and demand a statement condemning the attack.

Meanwhile on Twitter, Republican presidential candidate Senator 

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX)
97%
 tweeted news of the attack and acknowledged that Palestinian terrorism -​ a “strain of the radical Islamic terrorism that struck Paris” – was responsible for the murder.

Republican nominee Senator 
Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL)
80%
 also acknowledged the murder ​on Twitter ​and called for “Palestinian incitement to end.”

​T​wo others were​ murdered along with ​Schwartz – an Israeli and a Palestinian, the latter being killed in error. Stand With Us published  an image on Facebook ​that​ quickly went viral, stating that in a single Palestinian terror attack innocent people from three nationalities lost their lives. The post was accompanied with the slogan “Terrorism is a global problem and has no borders.”

One blog shared on Facebook was written by Seth Greenwald, a 20-year-old college student and activist fighting anti-Israel bias on US campuses.

Seth wrote, “As I look at my Facebook newsfeed, I see heartbreaking posts of friends and loved ones who were some of Ezra’s best friends; I see calls to action, calling upon us all to bring light to the lack of coverage; but most importantly, I see people who have never before been engaged in the conversation standing up and calling out injustice, hate, terror, and violence.

“Before it is too late, take a moment, and remind yourself, it could be me. Take a moment, stand up​,​ and say it won’t be you. Take a moment, make a change, and make the memory of Ezra Schwartz and all others lost in recent attacks a blessing.”

by DEBORAH DANAN

Views: 235

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Either I have misunderstood something or this is a one sided article. I read of Palestinians murdered by a military machine while they are forced to live in a prison camp while a cruel occupation by a foreign theocracy, lunatic state, with nucs torments them daily. Very someone died but people die everyday at the hands of criminal governments... and occasionally a jew dies that has root in the US like the American of Turkish roots that was murdered my the IDF while trying to get humanitarian aid to Palestine. These are symptoms of bigger problems.

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

tjdavis posted a blog post
15 hours ago
Less Prone commented on tjdavis's blog post EST
"What possible motive did the Ashkenazi Jews have in exposing the original Jews into this…"
16 hours ago
Less Prone commented on tjdavis's blog post EST
"The war between Isreal and Palestinians is a war of the modern Ashkenazi Jews fighting against the…"
16 hours ago
Doc Vega commented on tjdavis's blog post EST
"Mark Levin is a good source of info on what's going on there."
16 hours ago
Doc Vega commented on tjdavis's blog post EST
"If you care to ascribe to the bullshit news media you will get the exact opposite details from the…"
16 hours ago
Doc Vega posted blog posts
18 hours ago
cheeki kea posted a blog post

Why is there Abnormal Physiology in the Vaccinated Heart?

Doctor McMillion has totally out done himself on this video. If he's on a roll here it'll be on top…See More
21 hours ago
cheeki kea posted photos
22 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on tjdavis's photo
22 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on Sandy's photo
Thumbnail

FB_IMG_1710523455761

"Ha Thia have you considered applying to move to Russia? Hourly rate the same but cost of living…"
yesterday
Doc Vega posted blog posts
Saturday
tjdavis favorited MAC's video
Saturday
tjdavis favorited MAC's video
Saturday
Doc Vega's 5 blog posts were featured
Saturday
tjdavis's 3 blog posts were featured
Saturday
steve's blog post was featured

This must be understood THE ELITE WANT US DEAD our only way out is----------------------------

to realize this FACT, get mad dog mad and go on the offensive. Once again they mean to KILL us and…See More
Saturday
MAC posted videos
Saturday
tjdavis posted photos
Saturday
tjdavis posted videos
Saturday
Sandy posted a photo
Friday

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted