At Least 25 People Reported Dead in Texas Church Shooting – Gunman Killed by Police

At Least 25 People Reported Dead in Texas Church Shooting – Gunman Killed by Police

Report: Man Opened Fire on Congregates

A mass casualty shooting near San Antonio, Texas, left at least 25 people dead and dozens injured. Reports from Sutherland Springs, Texas, indicate that multiple people have been taken to area hospitals. The gunman is reported to be dead.

Update 2:30 p.m.: KENS5 reports that children are among the wounded at the church shooting. One of the children is reported to have been a two-year-old.

Update 2:23 p.m.: Wilson County confirmed that as many as 25 people have been killed after a gunman walked into a Texas Baptist church and opened fire, the San Antonio Express-News reported.

Update 2:15 p.m.: Texas Governor Greg Abbott sends the following message of condolence to those killed and wounded in the Sutherland Springs shooting:

While the details of this horrific act are still under investigation, Cecilia and I want to send our sincerest thoughts and prayers to all those who have been affected by this evil act. I want to thank law enforcement for their response and ask that all Texans pray for the Sutherland Springs community during this time of mourning and loss.

Attorney General Ken Paxton also responded, stating:

“The thoughts and prayers of all Texans are with the people of Sutherland Springs as tragic reports come out of First Baptist Church. My office stands ready to assist local law enforcement as needed. Please join Angela and me as we pray for those impacted by this horrific shooting.”

Update 2:02 p.m.: A twitter user, @yolowaccordsmom, wasted no time in politicizing the shooting. She tweeted, “Trump probably praying its a Mexican a5 #sutherlandsprings to justify his wall bullshit. Sorry, its [sic] a crazy white guy with a gun.”

SOURCE

Views: 334

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

'At least 27 people killed' at a Texas church and multiple people injured - including a two-year-old child - after a gunman in full combat dress opens fire during the service

• At least 27 people were shot by a gunman who opened fire just before 11.30am
  • Police said at least 24 people were injured in the Sunday morning shooting
  • The shooting occurred at the First Baptist Church of Sutherland Springs in Texas 
  • A witness said among those who were shot in the attack was a two-year-old child
  • Another witness said a man 'in full gear' walked into the church and opened fire
  • Police confirmed that the gunman is dead and there is no longer a threat in area  
  • Victims were transported to a local hospital and it's unclear if any are deceased 

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5052163/Up-27-shot-Texas-ch... 

And then there is this...

Barack Obama

Barack Obama

@BarackObama

Dad, husband, President, citizen.

Washington, DC
Joined March 2007
Born on August 4, 1961
---

Excuse me if I vomit when it comes to Obama's rhetoric!

possibly....what better way to carry out their elitist plan of eliminating guns AND Christians ;)

Deep State's pulled out all stops apparently, can almost guarantee right now this turns out to NOT  be a "lone nut  wolf" incident

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

Less Prone commented on Doc Vega's blog post Was Sabotage or Terrorism used in the Collapse of the Francis Scott Key Bridge?
"Perfect for destroying the supply chain. It could well have been intentional."
4 hours ago
Less Prone favorited Doc Vega's blog post Was Sabotage or Terrorism used in the Collapse of the Francis Scott Key Bridge?
4 hours ago
Doc Vega posted blog posts
6 hours ago
rlionhearted_3 posted photos
9 hours ago
rlionhearted_3 favorited Doc Vega's photo
9 hours ago
tjdavis posted a video

Alabama’s Biggest Secret - Operation Paperclip 🇺🇸

In the north of Alabama is the city of Huntsville. It's here where German scientists built NASA in secrecy after World War II. Operation Paperclip is still s...
12 hours ago
tjdavis posted a photo
14 hours ago
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Americans You’re Being Squeezed Out!
"Cheeki kea always nice to her you chime in and you're damn right! "
yesterday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Americans You’re Being Squeezed Out!
"Les Prone thanks for your support Dude! "
yesterday
Doc Vega posted a photo

The inconvenient truth

Trump spells it out!
yesterday
Sandy posted a photo
yesterday
Less Prone favorited Doc Vega's blog post What Made the Founding Fathers of America so Brilliant?
Tuesday
Less Prone commented on Doc Vega's blog post Why didn't the Archeological World Announce Proof that Jesus Lived?
"Motives of Joe, to shit in the well by showing totally irrelevant proof?"
Tuesday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Why didn't the Archeological World Announce Proof that Jesus Lived?
"Less, Motives of Wyatt or Joe? What archeologist wouldn't want proof of Jesus as part of his…"
Tuesday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Why didn't the Archeological World Announce Proof that Jesus Lived?
"Less Prone, Considering Joe Rogan to be the gatekeeper of anything is just short of ridiculous the…"
Tuesday
Doc Vega posted a blog post
Tuesday
MAC posted a video

Don't Go To Hong Kong Now (Even on Connecting Flights)

Secure your privacy with Surfshark! Enter coupon code laowhy86 for an extra 3 months free at https://Surfshark.deals/laowhy86Article 23 in Hong Kong is real,...
Tuesday
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's video
Thumbnail

Terrorist Attack on Moscow - Ukraine Committing Suicide? | Larry C. Johnson

"...And I guess I'll just park this you tube here also for something to ponder from last year.…"
Tuesday
tjdavis posted photos
Tuesday
Less Prone posted a video

Climate: The Movie (The Cold Truth) NL

Deze nieuwe documentaire van de Britse filmmaker Martin Durkin toont aan dat klimaatalarm een verzonnen doembeeld is zonder enige wetenschappelijke basis. He...
Monday

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted