Why must “We the People” keep putting our faith in a system that is ultimately set up for a big FAIL to begin with? Both parties are owned and operated by corporate and banking puppeteers behind the curtain. Why does anyone think by electing either puppet it will change a thing?

The Government's propaganda arm, the MSM feeds us with a steady diet of the left/right bread and circus show. Step right up folks; we have weenie number 1 and weenie number 2… now let’s play who’s got the biggest weenie contest, shall we? It’s more of the same no matter who you choose because at the end of the day, they are both WEENIES.

The two party system does nothing but further the divide and gives us the illusion that our vote counts. With all the chicanery and vote fraud going on in past and present presidential elections, it’s no wonder why there are many of us sick and tired of playing the game. Nothing changes but the faces in the game. That is about it.

Also, do you think by voting for a third party candidate is going to matter either? I understand voting ones conscience, but is it going to do any good or change the course of the outcome? Third party candidates don’t even get the right to sit at the same dinner table come election time. They are kept in the dark, not allowed to be in the debates and most often are not even on ballots from State to State. It is all done by design because if the American public actually had more viable choices in elections, they would not have to pick the lesser of two evils, now would they?

Besides, by now we should know that the election process is fixed. Look at what they did to Ron Paul in both the 2008 and 2012 republican nominee race. If the establishment wasn’t marginalizing him, ridiculing him or slandering him, they were blatantly stealing the votes right out of the hands of those voting for him. So, all those votes for Ron Paul were thrown to the wind, literally. So keep on voting. Our votes are counted... sure they are.

So this year I’ve chosen not to play the game anymore because the only winners are the ones who stand to profit from rigging the game to their advantage. The NWO has already taken over and I do not want to feed into the political machine they have created. Instead, I will vote No Confidence this year and hope that more Americans will join the cause. Can you imagine come election time, nobody showing up to vote? What would they do? Vote for themselves?  Of course, I may be dreaming but the last I heard, dreaming is still free.

“We the People” have become like a populace of worker bees beholden to their queen. We need to jump out of the colony mentality and become beholden unto ourselves. We are the driving fuel that keeps the political machine running so quit feeding the machine. The machine will break down without us. If and when that does happen, we can pick up the pieces and start anew. We are the change we seek.

Vote No Confidence in 2012...

Tara

Views: 1645

Replies to This Discussion

THEN what?

We take back our elections. WE REQUIRE them to be low tech since there is proven RAMPANT fraud being perpetrated with the machines and the software. Plus all counts must b verifiable, nor do we need to let a foreign nation be in charge of OUR elections as that also creates more avenues of fraud.

There is a list of what we should be doing instead of whining about "I am not going to vote" which gives it away. Great choice as it is NOT doing anything but assisting those in the destruction of OUR legitimate government.

Taking back OUR elections is actually doing some good instead of assisting those who want to destroy us and our nation.

Further, your option only leaves violence as an option for revolution. I'll never support a path that leads us directly to that.

Wish I had the same reaction to people not wanting to even try anymore.

Well if a person tells me their government is evil, but also that they are not going to participate in the election process in order to change it this is not a big leap at all. I assume that since you feel strongly enough about the corruption that your blogging and making suggestions towards that end that you've decided on a new better path (in said person's view). I mean if your going to change the nation but not do it via election and encourage others to do the same, what does that leave you? I'm fairly sure it is not out of the box to assume it would end in violence. 
Pray tell than what is your master plan if not to have everyone vote for Liberty? 

The Rigged Election Machines have two names, one vote. It is like a two headed nickel with Obama Rama on one side and Mittney on the Other and you can't tell either of them apart from the Other. So, your choice is simply which fool do you want to have side with Israel over it's own citizens while they starve, demolish all free speech and quash all dissent, while watching over you like Orwell's 1984 from drones and Google Street View?

No matter what vote you cast...the rigged Diebold machine will make sure it is for the ONE that the FED'S MASTERS SAYS WILL WIN!

Write In Votes are cast away and not even counted...just ask the military.

A VOTE CAN ONLY BE ONE CAST FOR SLAVERY! NO VOTE IS ALL THAT IS LEFT!

Imagine, two candidates vote each one vote for the other, and no one else cast any votes? That is a No-Confidence Vote.

Really? For one, where are you getting this information about the rigged machines? Why are you willing to cast aside an election based on facts that you can't prove? If your believing that based off things you've seen on the internet than I don't know what to tell you.
For another again it isn't just about this election, it as about the people and getting them involved. Your not going to convince enough not to vote, I have doubts in a fair election we'd even get enough for Liberty. However, moving foward with this mindset without proof will only steer others away from you and others preaching Liberty. So thanks for that, while I'm hoping for every vote I'm more concerned about you spreading your message of giving up based on unproven facts that will potentially effect many votes if such illogical thinking spreads. People do enjoy throwing in the towel on politics in this country and being lazy so all your going to get with this is all the people that are exhausted fighting for Liberty.

Trust me, lets keep fighting for Liberty with our voice and vote as long as possible. As far as the asking the military about absente votes, A. You have to be serving or handicapped as I understand, and B. I have never seen anything to make me doubt my vote was cast.

You imagined two candidates with no one else voting or anything close to that is so much more unlikely to achieve a goal of Liberty.

I agree Troy...just came in at a bad time and answered one of your sarcastic and ascerbic comments...my bad.

Question Michael? Who the hell are the Good Guys?

Time to get rid of the whole Kit and Caboobdle and start anew!

I've been naming two that are presidential candidates, one is already going to be on your ballot. What kit are you refering to? This country? She will only fall if we give up on her. You've offered very little in logic and reason here for not voting. Ya'll's best arguement seems to be your tired and fed up. Well I'm not ready to see the world burn on account of that, and the more people we have on the side of Liberty before the end the better.

I fail to see an argument here, I'm advocating you vote for RP or GJ and your advocating what? Because your just repeating this left or right thing as if Obama or Romney are on the table. I'd say there has been about 225 years of Americans voting, point?

I don't know if that is suppose to be you running away from logic and reasoning but it seems accurate. Running into doors must hurt, I can understand why you don't want to walk all long way over to a voting booth. Your reply puts me in mind of your voting abilities.

Look, if your not going to provide some actual proofs and reasoning to back up your assumptions here and how your achieving the end goal, which I'm beginning to think we differ on. I'm here for Liberty, Freedom and Peace what drives you? It seems to me your only goal is proving that the government is corrupt. That is a fine thing, but only as a means to achieve the end and your going to let the end be destroyed with your plan here. Unless you can back this up? 

Yes it is sound logic to vote however you are drawing the wrong conclusions and have addressed none of the advantages of voting. You've also not provided anything substantial that you or others will gain by not voting.
If you just want to be butt hurt that the generations before us messed things up anddon't want to do anything to fix it than your well on your way.
Ohhh I get it your implying that I'm insane... and kudos on being disrepsectful to Einstien by using his picture. Let me know if you have any actual arguements.

Well before I bring up those (again!) so you can just ignore them again, I'll remind you that this is ya'lls resolution of your amazing plan to not vote so the burden of proof and advantages to following your plan rests with you.

But sure I'll play...
Advantages
A) Electing Liberty minded people to power.
B) Ralley others with Liberty.
C) Make those in power's job harder.

And what do you gain by staying at home?

I agree with most of what is being said here.  I totally comprehend what has and is happening to America and to the world with unconstitutional wars, militarization of our police, FEMA camps, AIPAC running our Congress, and the demise of true democracy. But, I will still vote for Johnson on the Libertarian ticket. If he's not on the ticket in Texas, and if I'm allowed to do so, I will write-in Ron Paul.  Ron disappointed me with his lack of aggressiveness when he saw how the elections were being rigged from Iowa forwards.  His handlers were pititful as well.  If he, RP, had screamed aloud about what was going on and announced he was running under another aegis other than the GOP....ALL of his followers would have followed him and he would have had a chance at a winning plurality....but, unfortunately, he didn't...he became too timid and it cost both him and us.

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

Less Prone favorited Doc Vega's blog post They Want to Murder Trump!
3 hours ago
Less Prone posted a photo
3 hours ago
rlionhearted_3 posted a photo
7 hours ago
Doc Vega posted blog posts
9 hours ago
Doc Vega commented on tjdavis's photo
Thumbnail

reminders

"Wow how ironic! "
yesterday
Doc Vega posted a blog post

Epitaph at 5:00 AM

Epitaph at 5:00 AM Carrying around my regrets like a spear in my chestTalking to people who…See More
yesterday
Less Prone commented on KLC's group MUSICWARS
"Walk like a Joe Biden"
yesterday
Less Prone favorited Sandy's photo
yesterday
Less Prone favorited cheeki kea's photo
yesterday
Less Prone replied to MAC's discussion GAIN OF FUNCTION CRIMINALS ARE SQUIRMING
yesterday
Sandy posted photos
yesterday
cheeki kea commented on tjdavis's photo
Thumbnail

Child play

"Here's an online blast from the past (20/04/2016) -~of cause the video of the dog in question…"
yesterday
Tori Kovach commented on James Roberts's photo
Thumbnail

Workers Join Us

"And don't forget your blue collars!"
yesterday
cheeki kea posted a photo
yesterday
cheeki kea commented on Mr. Sizzle's photo
Thumbnail

BDS Movement.

"One day all this "hate speech" bs being brought in across the world will fail and back…"
yesterday
Tori Kovach commented on suzie's photo
Thumbnail

Meet the new BOSS same as the old BOSS

"I'll keep an eye out for him."
yesterday
cheeki kea commented on tjdavis's photo
Thumbnail

iconism

"That's really crazy, really as he didn't actually approve of smoking in general. An anti…"
yesterday
Tori Kovach commented on Mr. Sizzle's photo
Thumbnail

BDS Movement.

"Bought a bottle of HATE ISRAEL gummies the other day. They're delicious."
yesterday
Tori Kovach commented on cheeki kea's photo
Thumbnail

Thoughts&Prayers

"Best load of crap I've seen in ages."
yesterday
tjdavis posted photos
Sunday

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted