Why must “We the People” keep putting our faith in a system that is ultimately set up for a big FAIL to begin with? Both parties are owned and operated by corporate and banking puppeteers behind the curtain. Why does anyone think by electing either puppet it will change a thing?

The Government's propaganda arm, the MSM feeds us with a steady diet of the left/right bread and circus show. Step right up folks; we have weenie number 1 and weenie number 2… now let’s play who’s got the biggest weenie contest, shall we? It’s more of the same no matter who you choose because at the end of the day, they are both WEENIES.

The two party system does nothing but further the divide and gives us the illusion that our vote counts. With all the chicanery and vote fraud going on in past and present presidential elections, it’s no wonder why there are many of us sick and tired of playing the game. Nothing changes but the faces in the game. That is about it.

Also, do you think by voting for a third party candidate is going to matter either? I understand voting ones conscience, but is it going to do any good or change the course of the outcome? Third party candidates don’t even get the right to sit at the same dinner table come election time. They are kept in the dark, not allowed to be in the debates and most often are not even on ballots from State to State. It is all done by design because if the American public actually had more viable choices in elections, they would not have to pick the lesser of two evils, now would they?

Besides, by now we should know that the election process is fixed. Look at what they did to Ron Paul in both the 2008 and 2012 republican nominee race. If the establishment wasn’t marginalizing him, ridiculing him or slandering him, they were blatantly stealing the votes right out of the hands of those voting for him. So, all those votes for Ron Paul were thrown to the wind, literally. So keep on voting. Our votes are counted... sure they are.

So this year I’ve chosen not to play the game anymore because the only winners are the ones who stand to profit from rigging the game to their advantage. The NWO has already taken over and I do not want to feed into the political machine they have created. Instead, I will vote No Confidence this year and hope that more Americans will join the cause. Can you imagine come election time, nobody showing up to vote? What would they do? Vote for themselves?  Of course, I may be dreaming but the last I heard, dreaming is still free.

“We the People” have become like a populace of worker bees beholden to their queen. We need to jump out of the colony mentality and become beholden unto ourselves. We are the driving fuel that keeps the political machine running so quit feeding the machine. The machine will break down without us. If and when that does happen, we can pick up the pieces and start anew. We are the change we seek.

Vote No Confidence in 2012...

Tara

Views: 1645

Replies to This Discussion

You're right. I should reconsider. It will ruin our master plan of sitting on our asses.

:p

Ha Ha.. the joke is now on me now for speaking my mind? Well... fuck it! I don't care either way because at the end of the day I still know who my allegiance is to... myself! And I will still vote with my conscience too. I vote for Fred Flinstone. At least he has rock I can dwell under and it's cozy. I'm happy with Fred, lol.

Weeee! I changed your mind about not voting :)

Chalk one up for the Krypster. Wooot!

:p

This is a great plan if your giving up.

Exactly how will it crumble?

Again I ask, how exactly will the system "crumble" by NOT voting?  Answer, it won't.  What I'm waiting for is fo the Euro and the Dollar to crash which is inevitably HAS to do.....that may be what the NWO wants in the long run...dunno. But, at the point of the crash there will most likely be food riots and, ergo, Marshall Law.  It's at THAT point that true Patriots will have to fight and I truly expect that to happen here in Texas. That point will be the last chance to destroy he Police State and the NWO elitist Bansters and money-junkies. 

ROFLMAO.... as i have said before....a two-party (demoCRAPS and republiCONS) systematic down-slide,because S**T rolls downhill from the Abomination at the top!

But don't end there, use your vote too

I am not voting at all...Someday we will all vote...with our fists.

I'm not down with you or your plan at all. People like you just want to watch the world burn rather than do some real work and try for a Peaceful revolution.

I don't care if it is nice, it is true. Prove it wrong, because if you don't vote with peaceful measures the only alternative is what Jeffy there says. These sites and groups always attract your sort and I've had to battle not only the actual enemy's words but folks that are not actually here to make a change in our nation, just hoping to see the spark that ignites the world.

Ya'll don't want to vote because you want this to fail, this is why your encouraging others to do the same as well. Your plan is not based on logic it is based on emotion. Your assumptions are not proven and your risks for voting are none. Your destorying chances for us to get a Liberty minded President, chances to catch voters fraud, chances to inspire others to Liberty, chances to make a Peaceful stand for Liberty all together. Also you just sound like a quiter. 

Also no you don't appreciate me wanting to change things for the better or you would be going to go vote, same for your preferences.

He just said he was going to be using his fists... and if your going to fix the problem but not vote pray tell how is that? If your "solution" is peaceful let us hear it than.

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

Doc Vega posted a blog post

Not the Captain of my Fate

Not the Captain of my Fate Thought I was in love for just a minuteAll the passion and a desire to…See More
15 hours ago
rlionhearted_3 commented on rlionhearted_3's photo
16 hours ago
rlionhearted_3 commented on rlionhearted_3's photo
Thumbnail

Hooray for Russian TV

".Supposedly, Russians have evidence that links Burisma and the recent terror attacks. Burisma for…"
16 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on rlionhearted_3's photo
Thumbnail

True Story

"Well I bet Iran remembers that true story. ~ and there in lies the problem...because they would…"
22 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on rlionhearted_3's photo
Thumbnail

Hooray for Russian TV

" That one is a shocker! even for them. What could have driven and compelled them to dredge up…"
23 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on tjdavis's video
Thumbnail

It Wasn't Fauci: How the Deep State Really Played Trump (mini-doc)

"Excellent video. I hope this one makes it to the features page it sure deserves it. Answers a lot a…"
23 hours ago
cheeki kea favorited tjdavis's video
23 hours ago
tjdavis posted videos
yesterday
Doc Vega posted blog posts
yesterday
tjdavis posted a photo
yesterday
rlionhearted_3 posted photos
yesterday
MAC posted a video
Tuesday
rlionhearted_3 commented on cheeki kea's photo
Thumbnail

who would win a debate?

"It gets waaayy worse. TPTB want to normalize this gross fat bullshit."
Monday
Doc Vega posted photos
Monday
cheeki kea posted photos
Monday
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's photo
Monday
cheeki kea commented on tjdavis's video
Thumbnail

How They Will Use Your Doctor to Disarm You

"why of cause Any Mental Health issue would be enough to cause concern and it's known that in…"
Monday
tjdavis posted a video

How They Will Use Your Doctor to Disarm You

Can you imagine your doctor actively trying to disarm you? Well that may not be too far fetched when you consider what is happening inside the medical commu...
Monday
tjdavis favorited Doc Vega's blog post The Modern Day Twilight Zone!
Monday
Doc Vega posted a blog post

The Modern Day Twilight Zone!

Here at the Twilight Zone I can make no apologies for the insanity you are about to see!It must be…See More
Sunday

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted