Why must “We the People” keep putting our faith in a system that is ultimately set up for a big FAIL to begin with? Both parties are owned and operated by corporate and banking puppeteers behind the curtain. Why does anyone think by electing either puppet it will change a thing?

The Government's propaganda arm, the MSM feeds us with a steady diet of the left/right bread and circus show. Step right up folks; we have weenie number 1 and weenie number 2… now let’s play who’s got the biggest weenie contest, shall we? It’s more of the same no matter who you choose because at the end of the day, they are both WEENIES.

The two party system does nothing but further the divide and gives us the illusion that our vote counts. With all the chicanery and vote fraud going on in past and present presidential elections, it’s no wonder why there are many of us sick and tired of playing the game. Nothing changes but the faces in the game. That is about it.

Also, do you think by voting for a third party candidate is going to matter either? I understand voting ones conscience, but is it going to do any good or change the course of the outcome? Third party candidates don’t even get the right to sit at the same dinner table come election time. They are kept in the dark, not allowed to be in the debates and most often are not even on ballots from State to State. It is all done by design because if the American public actually had more viable choices in elections, they would not have to pick the lesser of two evils, now would they?

Besides, by now we should know that the election process is fixed. Look at what they did to Ron Paul in both the 2008 and 2012 republican nominee race. If the establishment wasn’t marginalizing him, ridiculing him or slandering him, they were blatantly stealing the votes right out of the hands of those voting for him. So, all those votes for Ron Paul were thrown to the wind, literally. So keep on voting. Our votes are counted... sure they are.

So this year I’ve chosen not to play the game anymore because the only winners are the ones who stand to profit from rigging the game to their advantage. The NWO has already taken over and I do not want to feed into the political machine they have created. Instead, I will vote No Confidence this year and hope that more Americans will join the cause. Can you imagine come election time, nobody showing up to vote? What would they do? Vote for themselves?  Of course, I may be dreaming but the last I heard, dreaming is still free.

“We the People” have become like a populace of worker bees beholden to their queen. We need to jump out of the colony mentality and become beholden unto ourselves. We are the driving fuel that keeps the political machine running so quit feeding the machine. The machine will break down without us. If and when that does happen, we can pick up the pieces and start anew. We are the change we seek.

Vote No Confidence in 2012...

Tara

Views: 1644

Replies to This Discussion

Lol I'm just fishing for someone who can explain it. Ya'll keep going on about how it is pointless to vote but don't offer anything to convince a person. So yeah just like anywhere else I see someone's "lets do nothing plan" I follow with my "hey lets keep trying" plan, and I can back up mine with logical reasons as to why we should.
Sorry if you consider that "shotguning" I've just been responding to comments, I'm not spamming nor do I feel I'm asking anything unreasonable. I didn't call anyone crazy or post cute little pictures to make my arguements.

I'm not lookiong to put words in your moulth your not puting them there yourself. If your looking to ban me because I'm challenging your "plan" go for it. I'm just looking for an explanation. I keep posting what I think your saying because honestly I can't believe that all I'm hearing from you is why your giving up on voting or don't see the other benefits of giving the people a hope for voting. 

I've commented in plenty of other places when I agree or simply liked but if I agree I don't really have much to say other than that so yeah I do focus in the areas where I see others as totally misguided and a harm to the movement I'd like to see take hold. I'm not forcing anyone to vote but if your going to spread your plan that I see as a horrid thing for the Liberty movement I'll damn well speak against it we need all the votes we can get.

I concur Michael.  Commenting does NOT mean being unreasonable.  Can you imagine the "commenting" that went on by this nation's founders....I don't think anyone was expelled for expressing their views as to what should or should not be in the Constitution.  I see this all as healthy discussion.....but I can see a drift occuring where that may soon end.  So sad.

I'm glad to find I'm not the only one baffled by the logic being used in this um plan. I've been there before but only because I didn't know about people like RP, GJ,  Sen. Grassley and other great statesmen. As soon as I found out there were a few out there actually fighting for us I damn well gave up my defeatist attitude, I mean if they are willing to dedicate their lives and time to fighting for us when all the people around them suck the least the very least I can do is show up and try and vote for them.
Thanks so much  to the ones who stand up for us despite those who ought to see it and be greatful being so ungreatful.

"I'm not lookiong to put words in your moulth your not puting them there yourself...... I keep posting what I think your saying...."

Hmm..

It sounds to me like you're saying that anyone who disagrees is in some kind of "pissing contest"! That's silly.  It's called free speech.  We musn't be so thin-skinned that we can't tolerate (like the fascist govt. running this country) any one else's opinion/contribution.  We can't allow ourselves to sink to that level.  Rational discussion utilizing our frontal lobes is needed.  Discussion = "shitstorm"?  Surely you don't really mean that.  "Hostility"?  I'm certainly not hostile to discussion....that's how we grow and form a consensus.  Intellect NOT emotion -> that's the key.

That is not what I said rtaylor. The pissing contest has two or more participants and there is guilt on both sides of the contest. The point that I was trying to make (which seems lost on some) is that there is no reason why anyone needs to be insulting, belittling and start name calling to argue their side of an issue. But since we are all protectively behind a computer screen and not in the real world having this debate, it's an anything goes kind of atmosphere. And now there is this post to contend with: http://12160.info/forum/topics/not-voting-top-of-the-agenda-list-fo...... I mean, come on really?

Your encouraging the people of Liberty to not vote... I see this as a big problem so yes I'm going to speak out. However, I was nasty only after being called crazy and stupid.

I've read every page of comments on this thread, Michael, and no one called you 'crazy' or 'stupid'.

Tara, you are not making a "My choice still remains to vote No Confidence". You are giving them the vote. To "vote No Confidence" you would be fighting to take back our elections.

When you do not vote, or fight the fraud and corruption you are ALLOWING it to continue.

All that is necessary for evil to triumph, is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke

We, the people, are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts - not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution”  Abe Lincoln

"No constitution, no court, no law can save liberty when it dies in the hearts and minds of men".  John Perkins

"It is not the function of our Government to keep the citizen from falling into error; it is the function of the citizen to keep the Government from falling into error".  Robert H. Jackson

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters". Noah Webster

Great quotes!!!

"Because a thing seems difficult for you, do not think it impossible for anyone to accomplish." Marcus Aurelius

"It is not a man's duty, as a matter of course, to devote himself to the eradication of any, even to most enormous wrong;...but it is his duty, at least, to wash his hands of it, and,....not to give it practically his support. If I devote myself to other pursuits and contemplations, I must first see, at least, that I do not pursue them sitting upon another man's shoulders." Henry David Thoreau

"Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break into pieces." de la Boëtie

"Man is free at the moment he wishes to be." Voltaire

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

cheeki kea commented on rlionhearted_3's photo
Thumbnail

2 planes hit buildings then demolition happened.

"That is a very good question. Did the insurance company decline the claim for some reason? or has…"
2 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on Sandy's photo
Thumbnail

FB_IMG_1711502430662

"( sadly ) The unvaccinated sportsman or woman has an ( unfair ) advantage on the field or water…"
3 hours ago
cheeki kea favorited Sandy's photo
3 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on Doc Vega's blog post Was Sabotage or Terrorism used in the Collapse of the Francis Scott Key Bridge?
" Oh Wow Terrorism!/sabotage? Are you sure you want to know more prey tell. Could be a rabbit…"
3 hours ago
Less Prone commented on Doc Vega's blog post Was Sabotage or Terrorism used in the Collapse of the Francis Scott Key Bridge?
"Perfect for destroying the supply chain. It could well have been intentional."
19 hours ago
Less Prone favorited Doc Vega's blog post Was Sabotage or Terrorism used in the Collapse of the Francis Scott Key Bridge?
19 hours ago
Doc Vega posted blog posts
21 hours ago
rlionhearted_3 posted photos
yesterday
rlionhearted_3 favorited Doc Vega's photo
yesterday
tjdavis posted a video

Alabama’s Biggest Secret - Operation Paperclip 🇺🇸

In the north of Alabama is the city of Huntsville. It's here where German scientists built NASA in secrecy after World War II. Operation Paperclip is still s...
yesterday
tjdavis posted a photo
yesterday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Americans You’re Being Squeezed Out!
"Cheeki kea always nice to her you chime in and you're damn right! "
yesterday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Americans You’re Being Squeezed Out!
"Les Prone thanks for your support Dude! "
yesterday
Doc Vega posted a photo

The inconvenient truth

Trump spells it out!
yesterday
Sandy posted a photo
Wednesday
Less Prone favorited Doc Vega's blog post What Made the Founding Fathers of America so Brilliant?
Tuesday
Less Prone commented on Doc Vega's blog post Why didn't the Archeological World Announce Proof that Jesus Lived?
"Motives of Joe, to shit in the well by showing totally irrelevant proof?"
Tuesday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Why didn't the Archeological World Announce Proof that Jesus Lived?
"Less, Motives of Wyatt or Joe? What archeologist wouldn't want proof of Jesus as part of his…"
Tuesday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Why didn't the Archeological World Announce Proof that Jesus Lived?
"Less Prone, Considering Joe Rogan to be the gatekeeper of anything is just short of ridiculous the…"
Tuesday
Doc Vega posted a blog post
Tuesday

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted