Accused Gunman Christopher Dorner Issues Statement… “It’s Not Me!”

(PP)- Christopher Dorner, the former LAPD officer who is accused of murdering three people and threatening to continue his vengeful killings, has issued a statement that claims he has no connection to the Southern California murders, and he is falsely accused.

The statement was received by a local news organization via fax from a Cabo San Lucas hotel early Saturday.

“It’s not me!,” Dorner says in the statement. “I have been out of town on vacation and just heard the news that I am blamed for killings I did not and never would commit. This “manifesto” the police are using against me is just a few ideas for a screenplay I am working on with my former colleague Mark Fuhrman. Tell my mom I’m OK. Once again… the cops have it all wrong…. I will soon be in touch.”

http://www.palookavillepost.com/2013/02/09/accused-gunman-christoph...

Check out the member blogs, videos, and discussions http://12160.info/

Views: 3892

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Al Cowlings ;)

this isnt verified any where else BTW

My take on this is the man is innocent and knows to much about the LAPD, how corrupt it is and they are afraid of him. What better way to discredit a man than to call him a killer or a pedophile.

The LAPD is rotten from the inside out! Has been for a long time and it time the police in the LAPD were brought to Lady Justice, I wonder which way her scales would tip? Or have they bribed Lady Justice with a new coat (of paint)? 

ya, I think the same Mystery, evil pricks want this guy dead sumfin fearce ;)

Do you have any idea why? I haven't had time to look into his back ground because of work, if you do and find anything please post it.

This along with the MSM supposedly using a doctored version of the manifesto says to me, Dorner is either one crafty bastard and has been able to get some positive support by using the MSM as a tool and pulpit or the LAPD is really framing this guy and are even saying he has killed people that he has not killed.  If the latter is true, the only rational take is that the LAPD killed these people to really try and set Dorner up for termination.  They would also be the ones who torched his truck and of course planted tainted guns in it as well.  the LAPD hasn't done too much to change how truly corrupt it is either.  They are the epitome of a system that rots from the head down or from the inside out!  It wouldn't surprise me one bit if this is turned out to be a ruse to kill an ex-cop that has dirt on some of LAPD's "finest"!

lol! mark fuhrman!  the racist cop from the oj trial.  lol

Gee I dont really know what to make of this.All I know for sure is that for years the LAPD has had a very bad reputation for brutalizing people and just not being right. You have to wonder what the truth really is here.We will never know.The manifesto is gone,shredded. Rhey will come up with a few pages with some high lighted sentences and all just to try and prove the point that Chris has gone bonkers.Has he? Again we will never know because the will kill him,it dosent matter if hes innocent or not.Seems like another cover up going on of some sort.

Dorner is delusional if he thinks he can get away with it just by sending a fax saying I was out of town lol I'll guarantee they have him on camera in town, witnesses and hard evidence. This guy just realized he's likely going to die soon and is trying to see if he can't backpedal. Not a chance in hell this buys him anything. Pathetic really. 

This don't smell good at all...I think the Cops are all screw and they want the guy death because he probably know a lot about the corruption in the L.A P.D.

all the other news sources are still on the original story and hunting him down with drones, then we have this, completely ignored none story ? WTF going on

Christopher Dorner - Leaked File Proves LAPD Know the "truth" behind all this!! http://snardfarker.ning.com/profiles/blogs/christopher-dorner-leake...

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

Doc Vega posted a blog post

Not the Captain of my Fate

Not the Captain of my Fate Thought I was in love for just a minuteAll the passion and a desire to…See More
15 hours ago
rlionhearted_3 commented on rlionhearted_3's photo
16 hours ago
rlionhearted_3 commented on rlionhearted_3's photo
Thumbnail

Hooray for Russian TV

".Supposedly, Russians have evidence that links Burisma and the recent terror attacks. Burisma for…"
16 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on rlionhearted_3's photo
Thumbnail

True Story

"Well I bet Iran remembers that true story. ~ and there in lies the problem...because they would…"
21 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on rlionhearted_3's photo
Thumbnail

Hooray for Russian TV

" That one is a shocker! even for them. What could have driven and compelled them to dredge up…"
22 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on tjdavis's video
Thumbnail

It Wasn't Fauci: How the Deep State Really Played Trump (mini-doc)

"Excellent video. I hope this one makes it to the features page it sure deserves it. Answers a lot a…"
23 hours ago
cheeki kea favorited tjdavis's video
23 hours ago
tjdavis posted videos
yesterday
Doc Vega posted blog posts
yesterday
tjdavis posted a photo
yesterday
rlionhearted_3 posted photos
yesterday
MAC posted a video
Tuesday
rlionhearted_3 commented on cheeki kea's photo
Thumbnail

who would win a debate?

"It gets waaayy worse. TPTB want to normalize this gross fat bullshit."
Monday
Doc Vega posted photos
Monday
cheeki kea posted photos
Monday
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's photo
Monday
cheeki kea commented on tjdavis's video
Thumbnail

How They Will Use Your Doctor to Disarm You

"why of cause Any Mental Health issue would be enough to cause concern and it's known that in…"
Monday
tjdavis posted a video

How They Will Use Your Doctor to Disarm You

Can you imagine your doctor actively trying to disarm you? Well that may not be too far fetched when you consider what is happening inside the medical commu...
Monday
tjdavis favorited Doc Vega's blog post The Modern Day Twilight Zone!
Monday
Doc Vega posted a blog post

The Modern Day Twilight Zone!

Here at the Twilight Zone I can make no apologies for the insanity you are about to see!It must be…See More
Sunday

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted