Antifa Website Promotes HOME ABORTION CLASSES to ‘Dismantle White Supremacist Bio-Medical Patriarchy’ In Response to Kavanaugh

A popular Antifa website is promoting home abortion classes in order to “dismantle the white supremacist bio-medical patriarchy” in response to the swearing in of Justice Brett Kavanaugh.
The website claims that “autonomous pelvic care” is a “radical alternative to state sanctioned reproductive health.”

“Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh’s confirmation has led to a great gnashing of teeth and cries of concern that Roe v. Wade, the 1973 Supreme Court ruling that guaranteed the right to pregnancy termination under the 14th amendment, will be overturned,” the website asserts.

To make sure that people can still get abortions should Roe v. Wade be overturned, the far-left website is promoting a group called the Knoxville Abortion Doula Collective which teaches groups and individuals how to perform home abortions.

“Currently, in the tradition of gynepunk and folk herbal medical practice, the Knoxville Abortion Doula Collective and Plume & Seal Botanical Medicine are offering two workshops in Autonomous Pelvic Care for the lower Appalachian region. This radical community healthcare weekend is facilitated by trainers who are trans and queer, and this workshop will reflect a range of pelvic (reproductive/generative) support services. This is a space for queer/trans folks and all bodies, but the workshop focus is centered on services for people with uterine systems,” the website’s word salad claims.

“Topics discussed include menstrual support and regulation, herbal remedies for common vaginal complaints, self-managed abortion, how to safely offer radical pelvic care in a home-based setting, and more.”

The article claims that the leftist claims of wanting abortion to be “safe, legal and rare” comes from a “standpoint of race and class privilege as well as abortion stigma, and in the coming years we must work to dismantle this framework and replace both its ideology and its practical (legal and medical) manifestations with culturally appropriate, community-based alternatives.”

The radical group is requesting a $35-$75 donation from those who wish to learn how to perform abortions at home and state that “no previous medical background necessary.”  

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/10/antifa-website-promotes-home-abort...

Views: 37

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow these bastards are really demonic!

FUBAR!!!

Like all crisis I would just avoid it. Sad we have to pay others for their crisis lifestyles.

So why isn't the FDA jumping up and down on this?

Oh, wait...

RSS

Latest Activity

jim posted videos
48 seconds ago
jim posted blog posts
2 minutes ago
Chris of the family Masters commented on cheeki kea's photo
Thumbnail

The Plan

"Only lawful rebellion will do!"
6 minutes ago
Chris of the family Masters favorited cheeki kea's photo
7 minutes ago
Charles Cox favorited jim's blog post Members of 12160 Happy Thanksgiving ( Early )
13 minutes ago
jim commented on jim's status
"  THANK YOU Less Prone & Boris Badenov & Diana, Old Denmark, Central Scrutinzer, Hollywood, DTOM, and Truth  for letting me sit back in 12160 some of you are New to me as well I know HOLLYWOOD from way back. keep up the great work…"
16 minutes ago
Less Prone commented on jim's status
"Welcome back Jim."
28 minutes ago
Less Prone commented on jim's status
"The moderators; Diana, Boris Badenov, Less Prone, Old Denmark, Central Scrutinizer (Hollywood), DTOM, Truth"
29 minutes ago
Thomas Less posted a blog post

Daily Verse

I went to Jerusalem, and after staying there three days I set out during the night with a few others. I had not told anyone what my God had put in my heart to do for Jerusalem. There were no mounts with me except the one I was riding on.– Nehemiah…See More
29 minutes ago
Boris Badenov and jim are now friends
31 minutes ago
jim's blog post was featured

Members of 12160 Happy Thanksgiving ( Early )

This Thanksgiving while everyone is gathered around the table with friends and family, stop for a few seconds and Remember…See More
32 minutes ago
Raz Putin favorited Fat Freddys Cat's blog post China plans to let victims sue vaccine makers for punitive damages after string of scandals
34 minutes ago
Boris Badenov commented on jim's status
"I am one of the mods,  welcome back.  lots of new faces here these days, some new mods too."
34 minutes ago
Less Prone favorited jim's blog post Members of 21160 Happy Thanksgiving ( Early )
37 minutes ago
Raz Putin favorited Chris of the family Masters's discussion Pedigree of the IRS
38 minutes ago
Less Prone favorited Fat Freddys Cat's blog post ATTACK ON CALIFORNIA: An Open Letter to President Trump
39 minutes ago
Raz Putin favorited Chris of the family Masters's blog post A Short Note About Poisons.
46 minutes ago
Raz Putin favorited cheeki kea's photo
53 minutes ago
Raz Putin favorited Fat Freddys Cat's blog post ATTACK ON CALIFORNIA: An Open Letter to President Trump
55 minutes ago
Dave churbuck replied to Diana's discussion Death of HHS official Daniel Best is ruled a suicide (Apparently Beat Himself To Death)
"An individual will not rid the country of it traitors, The people of a country will IF they want to. It is not just Soreass, it is army of thousands of traitors in This country who work for him and his 100 plus Orgs. { mostly Dems.} of which any one…"
1 hour ago

Please remember this website is supported by your donations...

© 2018   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2015 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted