Arkansas School District Arms Teachers Because Hiding and Locking the Doors "Is Not a Plan"

A Clarksville, Arkansas school district, backed by a little-known state law, has begun a rigorous training program so that members of the staff can carry concealed at school.

…more than 20 teachers, administrators and other school employees in this town … will carry concealed weapons throughout the school day, making use of a little-known Arkansas law that allows licensed, armed security guards on campus. After undergoing 53 hours of training, Dougan and other teachers at the school will be considered guards.(source)

Staff members will receive 53 hours of training that is geared towards responding to school shooter scenarios from Nighthawk Custom Training Academy, a private training facility in northwest Arkansas. “That teacher is going to respond to one thing and one thing alone, and that’s someone is in the building either actively or attempting to kill people,” explained Jon Hodoway, director of training for Nighthawk.

Continue reading at: http://www.thedailysheeple.com/arkansas-school-district-arms-teache...

Views: 1297

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think teachers being armed shows more fear in and of itself than people fearing gun ownership.  How many millions of students go through all their grade levels without being at a school where there is a mass shooting incident?  Many millions!  Statistically more kids are going to die from getting their drivers licenses than by being gunned down at their school!  The concept has been blown out of proportion so much that irrational ideas are being put forth as legislature to become law because of it!  It is a needless fear to have really. 

It shows people making a stand against evil bassterds. A big f u to would be mass murderers.
As needless as the libtards trying to ban guns? Irrational ideas? Gun free is irrational.
Outlaw cars, outlaw booze outlaw violent movies, video games, KFC etc.
Tell the victims it's a needless fear.

That's the opposite of what I am saying.  The freer people are the better society will be.  I think gun free zones are completely ludicrous un a "free" nation!  Anywhere actually.  I also think teachers carrying firearms is completely ludicrous and paranoid.  All the measures in the world can be put into place to prevent tragedy but guess what?  Tragedy will happen anyways because the things we can control individually mean nothing compared to the magnitude of things we have no control over.  Somewhere in some way whoever is in charge the day it happens will be taking a nap or a dump when they're supposed to be in place and prepared.  It's called human nature and the fact of the matter is people are going to do whatever they want whenever they want to do it.  Trying to control that is also completely ludicrous. 

Toy gun buy back program. Lol Ca and St. Louis.
Examples that turned into disciplinary actions. Pop-tart cutout looks like a gun, fingers in the shape of a gun, mention of the word gun, deaf boy named Hunter made to change the way he signs his name?
The camels nose is already under the tent.
These are ludicrous and paranoid libtard ideas. With freedoms like these who needs guns. Lmao

I don't get what you're getting at.  How does teachers concealed carrying have anything to do with what you just wrote?  I don't advocate gun control in any way.  Stopping teachers in school from carrying firearms is NOT gun control!  It's common fucking sense!

What I am getting at is the type of ass backward logic of pop tarts and fingers and buybacks has gotten no reactions from the public or you. You quickly jump on the no teachers with guns idea but let the nazi bullspit slide. It has everything to do with what I just wrote. Common sense?

Well I don't think all those things you listed are any good either!  I'm from Alaska.  EVERYONE there has at least one gun in there household.  I know how to shoot and the safety needed to responsibly own a firearm.  This post is about teachers being strapped at work.  I think the idea is repugnant.  Are these people supposed to be educating their students or wondering when the next Adam Lanza is going to give them the opportunity to test the new part of their job description.  What is wrong with having armed guards at the schools instead?  My high school had 5 armed security guards.   

The wrong person in the school killings has been the killer who entered unprotected premises. There would not have been any danger if he had not done it, no reason for anyone to start shooting.

Here Here! and most important, to me anyways.

We have the inalienable right to self protection!  This, what if? justification,  Is totally the wrong way of looking at this. It is a collective view not individual rights view, that is counter what this country is supposed to be about! 

Very un-American IMHO.

The gubberment is guilty when any child is killed in the politically correct gun free zones.
A killer can be assured a high number of unarmed victims with these libtard laws.
The gov wants to make it illegal for you to defend yourself. They hate the right of the people to bear arms for self-defense (they want us helpless).

I'm withya Chip.  People have the right to defend them selves. That includes teachers if they wish to do so.

LOL!  Not for gun free zones, But advocating such at the same time. 

It's like we're at the Huffington Post

That's what is confusing me too. I expect that at the hufflblow not here.
The right to defend ones self is exactly what the gov wants to get rid of.

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

MAC posted a video
10 hours ago
tjdavis posted videos
10 hours ago
Doc Vega posted a blog post

Meanwhile Back on Planet Earth

With the news of the Jack Smith prosecution of Donald J. Trump being removed from the court docket,…See More
16 hours ago
rlionhearted_3 commented on cheeki kea's photo
Thumbnail

who would win a debate?

"It gets waaayy worse. TPTB want to normalize this gross fat bullshit."
19 hours ago
Doc Vega posted photos
19 hours ago
cheeki kea posted photos
22 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's photo
23 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on tjdavis's video
Thumbnail

How They Will Use Your Doctor to Disarm You

"why of cause Any Mental Health issue would be enough to cause concern and it's known that in…"
yesterday
tjdavis favorited Doc Vega's blog post The Modern Day Twilight Zone!
yesterday
Doc Vega posted a blog post

The Modern Day Twilight Zone!

Here at the Twilight Zone I can make no apologies for the insanity you are about to see!It must be…See More
yesterday
rlionhearted_3 posted photos
Sunday
Sandy commented on Sandy's photo
Saturday
Sandy posted a photo
Saturday
Doc Vega posted photos
Friday
Doc Vega posted blog posts
Friday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Was Sabotage or Terrorism used in the Collapse of the Francis Scott Key Bridge?
"Less Prone thanks for the reply. Yes, these events could be very effective at destroying the US…"
Friday
tjdavis posted photos
Thursday
Doc Vega posted photos
Thursday
Doc Vega posted blog posts
Thursday
rlionhearted_3 posted a photo
Thursday

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted