Ben Carson: No One Has Right to Refuse Mandatory Vaccinations

Ben Carson: No One Has Right to Refuse Mandatory Vaccinations

By Cathy Burke | Monday, 02 Feb 2015

Retired pediatric neurosurgeon Dr. Ben Carson, a possible Republican presidential candidate, is weighing in on the contentious issue of mandatory vaccinations – asserting people shouldn't be allowed to refuse shots on religious or philosophical grounds.

Continue Reading:

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/ben-carson-mandatory-vaccinations-...

Views: 1871

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

When I saw Ben Carson in the GOP debate, I thought to myself; this guy seems like a nice guy. Maybe I'll vote for him? But no. They're all evil. On Nov. 4, 2016, I've penciled-in my schedule to stay at home & stick both my thumbs up my ass, at the same time. I figure that'll provide way more satisfaction than voting for any of these morons.

Great attitude there Ben. I'd think a neuro-surgeon would know a bit more about the impact of vaccines on the brain. Statistics are really piling up there Ben. Maybe you should quit running for office and work on your doctoring. You need the practice and you could use a bit more attention to the Constitution. Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness may not be drooling for the rest of our lives. Repeated incidents of incredibly bad reactions and seizures, as well as a government protection for big pharma in the form of a compensation board for vaccine reaction victims ought to tell you something. It appears you aren't listening to the citizens and do a remarkably bad job of understanding a persons right to choose. If people want vaccines let them get all they can pay for. Besides, must be vaccines aren't very effective if not getting them puts those vaccinated at risk. As I recall all the measles victims at Disney were vaccinated. How much did they pay you there Ben? I thought you were a good choice once. Now I know you are just another controlling pinko bastard politician. May your run for office rot in hell!

Everyone HAS THE RIGHT TO REFUSE!!!!!!! And should do so..

Hey there Ben Carson - here's a glass full of brown, shitty water that I want you to drink.  Don't ask me what's in it, and if you refuse we will threaten you with a gun and put you in a little cage to be punished - that's how much we care about your health.

10 thumbs up!

I don't think my asshole could handle 10. The most I've ever had was three.

Your ignorant!

I don't know about that. I just thought I had a small asshole.

RSS

Latest Activity

oldranger_68 favorited Diana's photo
39 minutes ago
oldranger_68 favorited Diana's photo
40 minutes ago
Chris of the family Masters's video was featured

The Left Hypes Mosque Massacre, But Ignores Thousands of Christians Killed By Muslims

Last week, a man walked into a mosque and killed 49 Muslims during prayer. Also last week, 69 Nigerian Christians were killed by Islamic militants while a Je...
50 minutes ago
James T. Kirk's 2 videos were featured
52 minutes ago
Mrs. Tif Morgan replied to Raz Putin's discussion ActivistPost:" President Trump, FCC Chairman, Ivanka Trump Promote Forced 5G Installation Despite Lawsuits, Municipal Opposition and No Studies Showing 5G Is Safe"
"Can't wait to see what you do with the INFO!!!!!!!!!!!! and Got more stuff thats all true"
58 minutes ago
Chris of the family Masters replied to Raz Putin's discussion "Chinese City Pays $1,500 To Snitch On Christians"
"Followers of Stasi doctrine..."
1 hour ago
Raz Putin replied to Raz Putin's discussion ActivistPost:" President Trump, FCC Chairman, Ivanka Trump Promote Forced 5G Installation Despite Lawsuits, Municipal Opposition and No Studies Showing 5G Is Safe"
"Thanks for this info TIF cheers."
1 hour ago
Central Scrutinizer favorited Diana's photo
1 hour ago
Nazda Pokmov commented on Sweettina2's video
Thumbnail

#389 We Never Went to the Moon? What do you think?

"We never went to the moon literally as there is a dome over the firmament that keeps us from leaving the earth.  The earth is flat anyway....but lots of idiots think it's a globe.  Tell me how does water cling to a ball hurtling…"
2 hours ago
Nazda Pokmov commented on Sweettina2's blog post $5.7 Million in Taxpayer Funds for Study to Justify Sterilizing Children Who Are Gender Confused
"Why steralize them?  They can't reproduce anyway if they have their dicks chopped off and they have a dick surgically sewn on.  They won't have the proper hormones to do anything with.  On the other hand....they all need to…"
2 hours ago
Diana favorited Raz Putin's discussion "Chinese City Pays $1,500 To Snitch On Christians"
2 hours ago
Diana favorited Raz Putin's discussion "Dancing On The Crumbling Precipice" by Jim Quinn
2 hours ago
Chris of the family Masters favorited Raz Putin's discussion "Chinese City Pays $1,500 To Snitch On Christians"
3 hours ago
Raz Putin posted discussions
3 hours ago
Chris of the family Masters favorited Less Prone's photo
4 hours ago
Raz Putin favorited Diana's photo
4 hours ago

Please remember this website is supported by your donations...

© 2019   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2015 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted