A new bill to abolish the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) has been introduced to Congress, amid a total mainstream media blackout.

Some is not right about this, they are up to no good.

Bill to abolish the IRS enters Congress

On January 3rd, 2019, H.R. 24 and H.R. 25 bills were submitted to the US Congress House Committee.

H.R. 24 calls for a full audit of the Board of Governors at the Federal Reserve by the Comptroller General of the United States.

More importantly …

H.R.25 calls for repealing income tax and other taxes, therefore abolishing the Internal Revenue Service, and enacting a national sales tax to be administered primarily by the States.

https://newspunch.com/bill-abolish-irs-congress/

Views: 133

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The irs should be removed from power, the way they treat citizen workers off shore is appalling, no other countries citizens on work visa come with 'conditions' to their detriment, and loss of normal privacy rights. 

The IRS strips US Citizens of their Bill of Rights using the illegal confiscation of non-apportioned taxation as a way of using economic enslavement to keep the masses oppressed! It's a sacrilege!

The Infernal Redistribution Service

I checked into this, its all tied up with something called a FairTax, a 23% tax on all items sold, a mark up of 13%

President Trump knows the art of bankruptcy very well. Could it be he's been brought in to oversee the whole affair?

Could it be that the formal bankrupting of USA INC. is in now in the offing and the implementation of a new  Federal gov. financial structure now sits on the table.

Although it seems very unlikely that  President Trump  could possibly pass all of this major legislation through the Demorat controlled house. A big stretch I know for sure. Still this could be a dry run for the next sitting Congress.

Nope, no evidence of this.

RSS

Latest Activity

cheeki kea favorited Deep Space's video
18 minutes ago
cheeki kea favorited Diana's photo
41 minutes ago
cheeki kea commented on Thomas Less's blog post Daily Verse
54 minutes ago
cheeki kea favorited Thomas Less's blog post Daily Verse
1 hour ago
cheeki kea commented on Deep Space's status
"Request actioned."
1 hour ago
cheeki kea posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Thomas Less posted blog posts
1 hour ago
cheeki kea commented on Less Prone's video
Thumbnail

Share Women Against Feminism!

"Hallelujah there's Hope, Two thumbs up and all eight fingers to these sensible women."
2 hours ago
cheeki kea favorited Less Prone's video
2 hours ago
Chris of the family Masters commented on Deep Space's status
"0.3% applies to social media. 99.7% are only watching (including shills) and hopefully learning a bit."
2 hours ago
Deep Space commented on Deep Space's status
"But on the other hand, the drudgereport.com equally looks like dated HTML & it's one of the most popular sites in the world. So what the fuck do I know?"
3 hours ago
Deep Space commented on Deep Space's status
"I think it's because the NING format is dated HTML & looks like crap."
3 hours ago
Chris of the family Masters commented on Deep Space's status
"Statistics, buddy. Only 0.3% are active. Bummer..."
3 hours ago
Deep Space posted a status
"I wish more people would post here. But it is what it is (shrug)"
3 hours ago
Deep Space commented on Deep Space's blog post Off The Deep End - 'Deep Space' Free-Flow Thoughts (An Ongoing Eruption)
"It's kinda funny that US tax payer dollars pay AIPAC to pay US politicians to fund fake Ashkenazi jews to slaughter & genocide Palestinians in occupied Palestine. I'm not a zionist.I don't see the pay-off. Someone please enlighten…"
4 hours ago
Old Denmark's video was featured
5 hours ago

Please remember this website is supported by your donations...

© 2019   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2015 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted