Hope the UK don't mind American point of views. Bringing a challenge also against Trevor Lyman, for calling the Christchurch, shooting a False Flag. Its more then my right to do so.

If people believe all Muslims are evil, then you are a idiot.

If People believe all Jews are evil, then you are a idiot.

If People believe all white people are evil, then you are a idiot.

If people believe all blacks are evil, then you are a idiot.

The link is below. I will not show women and children murdered, but I can and will show in this video that the killings were real.

And the shell casings did not vanish,because of the fact that the cam recorder made this look like the shells vanished.

https://www.bitchute.com/channel/APj3er37YK2n/

Views: 46

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well pooo, I feel so rejected , ET Phone Home, like Da!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bitch Cute ..... lolz ;)

Yea!!!!, a comment, where the hell ya been????

LOL Tif

...Where, ye asks???, ...Why, to the moon & back, I HIGHLY recommend it to all!!, ... helluva trip....... yet never left the farm ;)~

12160 on da Bitch Cute, nicccce ;)

Huh??? I tried to get Trevor Lyman at Bitchute to challenge me, but he ducked me, its like its the internet, I can't swing on him, like I want...:)

LOL Tif

RSS

Latest Activity

Phyllis Maka commented on Phyllis Maka's blog post The Adventures of Don & Carol Croft by Don and Carol Croft A CRACKING AWESOME READ!
"Since Reich, much of his model has been modified as it explains, and this would depend on the individual to try it themselves, it would be a huge learning experience. Others have had their own experiences with this and have been documented as well.…"
32 minutes ago
Mrs. Tif Morgan favorited Raz Putin's discussion "Texas asserts sovereign immunity against Congress"
1 hour ago
Mrs. Tif Morgan favorited Chris of the family Masters's discussion US: In Three States, Federal Courts Struck Down Laws Suppressing Boycotts of Israeli Products
1 hour ago
Mrs. Tif Morgan posted a discussion

Authorities Declined To Prosecute Biden’s Son For Cocaine Pipe Found in Rental Car

Hunter Biden is a Crack Head, Like Da!!!! An unearthed police report reveals that Joe Biden’s son Hunter Biden returned a rental car in Arizona that contained a cocaine pipe days before the 2016 presidential election. Hunter Biden also left credit…See More
1 hour ago
Mrs. Tif Morgan replied to Mrs. Tif Morgan's discussion Vimeo: Censorship Against Conservatives and Christians
" Thank you, and I also have a account there."
1 hour ago
Chris of the family Masters posted photos
1 hour ago
Central Scrutinizer favorited Chris of the family Masters's discussion US: In Three States, Federal Courts Struck Down Laws Suppressing Boycotts of Israeli Products
2 hours ago
Doc Vega commented on Diana's photo
Thumbnail

kamala-harris

"Corrupted Bitch!"
2 hours ago
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post The True Steele Dossier about Federal Corruption! Part I
"Thank you Raz Putin."
2 hours ago
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post The True Steele Dossier about Federal Corruption! Part I
"Thanks Central Scrutinizer!"
2 hours ago
"Thanks Diana"
2 hours ago
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post True Steele Dossier About Federal Corruption Pt. 2
"Thanks Diana!"
2 hours ago
Diana posted photos
3 hours ago
Diana favorited Doc Vega's blog post True Steele Dossier About Federal Corruption Pt. 2
3 hours ago
oldranger_68 favorited rlionhearted_3's photo
3 hours ago
oldranger_68 favorited rlionhearted_3's photo
3 hours ago
oldranger_68 favorited Diana's photo
3 hours ago
Doc Vega posted a blog post

True Steele Dossier About Federal Corruption Pt. 2

Robert David Steele’s allegations of Federal fiscal negligence is corroborated by both Mark Levin, former Inspector General…See More
3 hours ago
Raz Putin favorited Old Denmark's video
4 hours ago
Raz Putin replied to Raz Putin's discussion The Unz Review: "Did Israel Kill the Kennedys?"
":) Diana, Those Dancing Israelis on 9/11 were no coincidence. Zapruder was there to capture the moment for his Master and the world.  We both know when it comes to who turns the screws there are no coincidences. :)"
4 hours ago

Please remember this website is supported by your donations...

© 2019   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2015 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted