"BREAKING: Florida Senate Votes to Ban Sanctuary Cities, DeSantis Expected to Sign Into Law"

"BREAKING: Florida Senate Votes to Ban Sanctuary Cities, DeSantis Expected to Sign Into Law"

"On the heels of the Florida House of Representatives voting in favor of legislature that would ban sanctuary cities, the Florida Senate followed suit on Friday.

“Florida bill to ban sanctuary cities passes 22-18! Another victory for [Gov. Ron DeSantis] and the bills’ sponsor [State Sen. Joe Gruters],” said OAN’s Ryan James Girdusky.

The bill will have to go back to the House to rectify any discrepancies in the two versions before it is sent to DeSantis’ desk, but is expected to clear that hurdle and be signed into law.

“This bill isn’t about immigration policy, this about working with the federal government to enforce the existing law,” Gruters reportedly said. “Remember, only 15 percent of illegal immigrants who have been arrested get detainer requests and it doesn’t guarantee you’re going to be deported.”"

read the rest here:https://bigleaguepolitics.com/breaking-florida-senate-votes-to-ban-...

Views: 58

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The last time something positive took place, the fed stepped in with law suits, or it was a trick, and they are up to no good.

I concur Mrs Tif, these fargin ise-ahole, su-ma-na-beech's are fargin sneaky bastiches!!  

DO NOT FARGIN BUY WHAT THESE BASTICHES ARE SELLING!!

Quote from the movie "Roswell" Fuck'em screw'em!

I find it peculiar that a State Legislature must author a Bill to enforce a long-standing Federal Law that makes it a serious Federal Felony to Harbor Illegal Aliens.  The only thing even more peculiar than that is that no Federal Authority has ever enforced 8 US Code 1324; Bringing in and Harboring Certain Aliens against Sanctuary City Officials.

I agree! It's a crying shame we have to make bills to make them comply with the laws already on the books! Makes no sense.

It's like the Constitution, it's an almost perfect document, it just needs to be enforced!

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

Latest Activity

oldranger_68 favorited James Roberts's photo
8 minutes ago
8 minutes ago
9 minutes ago
cheeki kea commented on James Roberts's photo
Thumbnail

Our Ally Israel

"Well said."
24 minutes ago
cheeki kea favorited James Roberts's photo
25 minutes ago
cheeki kea commented on Doc Vega's blog post The Myth of Marriage Counseling
"So true Doc V, counsellors Are more likely recruited into the field when they have experienced…"
43 minutes ago
James Roberts posted photos
52 minutes ago
cheeki kea commented on Phyllis Maka's blog post The Astounding Profit Australian Banks Make In New Zealand Every Hour & Debt Scam Disclosure March 31 2019 | From: Newshub / FinalWakeUpCall / Various
" I remember that market cash of 87 and it saddens me to this day. When I was paying down my…"
1 hour ago
James Roberts favorited Doc Vega's blog post If You Don't Mind
1 hour ago
James Roberts favorited Burbia's photo
2 hours ago
James Roberts favorited Burbia's photo
2 hours ago
James Roberts favorited the mighty bull's photo
2 hours ago
James Roberts favorited Diana's photo
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
James Roberts commented on Diana's photo
2 hours ago
2 hours ago

© 2019   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted