BREAKING: Thousands of guillotines pre-positioned across America for left-wing terrorists to execute conservatives, Christians and Whites in the unfolding CIVIL WAR

BREAKING: Thousands of guillotines pre-positioned across America for left-wing terrorists to execute conservatives, Christians and Whites in the unfolding CIVIL WAR

The Rest Of The Story

Views: 258

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Americans stand up and fight these evil bastards. All Americans search for these machines of death and destroy all that are found. If these are used against Americans all that are involved in any way with it need to be targeted. 

Really scary kids toy( mini gill o tine) and those "threatening children" who don't even know WHAT FKN TOILET to use. Come on MAC!!!!!!!!!!! this mike adams HUSTLER has been peddleing this fkn nonsense  for the last fkn decade selling his PRODUCTS TO THE FKN GULLIBLE. Me and my Rem. 870 will take on this WHOLE FKN GANG OF GUILLoTINE OPERATORS, they would last about 2 minutes. Again "mike adams" is a HUSTLER who peddles nonsense, "thousands of gill o tines pre positioned" across murica. Only children believe in ghost stories, our real enemies( OPPOSE THE NOSE) aint fkn around with gill o tines.

Steve

It would not surprise me at all to find out guillotines are in place all over the US, just waiting for straight White Christian conservatives.  As well as masses of Chinese troops just douth of the US border with Mexico. However, it is kind of like when Lisa Haven reports something, it's unfortunate because her credibility is nil. Thus people may disregard stories just based on Adams' record.

Mike Adams was a big free trade advocate, especially with regard to Taiwan, and importing goods from there is how he made his money. Brighteon, Adams' "free speech alternative to Youtube", censors and bans people if they question The Tribe (including banning me). He has also, like Alex Jones, predicted the imminent apocalypse repeatedly, like certain "Christian Zionist" preachers.

On the other hand, at this point in history, literally nothing would surprise me. If flying saucers landed on the White House lawn, and stayed, if Mary appeared to lead the Cathaholics, if the dead rose to eat the living, I'd merely shrug, pick up whatever implement was appropriate, and head out...

I think you all know, This was all exposed years ago, over 600 fema camps built by, Heliburton during the Bushes administration, plastic coffins, guillotines, incinerators, on and on, Chinese troops, U.N. Troops, Mike Adams posting about it doesn't make it become untrue. They have been planing this for a long time.

Now that Trump took back the presidency and is undoing all they have done for the last 70ty years and is closing in on them legally, they are loosing it, the shadow government released the unsuccessful virus on us and triggered the loony left into action.

We would be wise to head this warning, don't start it, be ready to finish it once and for all.

Wait for official announcement of Noahide Laws implementation. Research this, it's not fake news.

Hey Guys, I did research this bedtime story 12 years ago, like the "railway cars" with shackles  or the "fema coffins(septic systems). Why would they waste all this effort ,just think of all the logistics of "headless bodies" needing disposal, the dead weight alone would be enormous the gallons of blood makes no sense when a 22 to the back of the head and in the trench you go. Show me one REAL picture of these phantom ONE TON KILLING MACHINES STASHED by the hundreds/thousands around the country. So if you folks believe these silly stories my advice is STAY SCARED and wear your muzzle/mask

Steve

Why didn't Hitler shot all the Jews in the back of the head and drop the body's in deep trenches and bury them, that would have been more efficient then transporting prisoners, building concentration camps, gassing and incineration.

Why did the French use Guillotines, it's so messy, they could have just as well put a dagger into the heart and bury them.

How about using a huge wood chipper and turn them into fertilizer?

mAC hOW THE HELL DID WE GET FROM show some fkn pictures of these imaginary gill o tineS to the six gazillion holo HOAX to the gas chambers with WOODEN FKN DOORS to the THOUSAND A MINUTE incinerations( NO MASS GRAVES ,NO CYINIDE/DIESEL RESIDUE IN MAGIC GAS CHAMBERS NO ASHES) AND PREY TELL WHAT THE FKN FRENCH REVOLUTION HAS TO DO WITH YOUR OUTRAGEOUS CLAIM.

AGAIN THE ISSUE IS PHOTOGRAPHS!, I do however like that "wood chipper" idea for these hoards of fkn invaders,they are real portable and are easily towed behind our PICK UP TRUCKS.

Steve

Ps anybody know this guy  https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=45&v=JtfUDhdAo40&am...

Here's the real TANGIBLE PHYSICAL VISIBLE  enemy ,please watch and take notes of the web of deceit we are up against, these are the ones aiding and financing these hoards of  rioters who should be shot down in the street if we were still a nation of MEN. Our history is being erased right before our eyes

Steve

https://www.bitchute.com/video/UeHOVwdn0jkT/

I never really thought about owning or buying an A-15. Are they efficient and reliable? YES.  However there are some alternatives just as good if not better:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H99XlWQ9KsA

If I had my choice, it would be a SIG Sturmgewehr (STG) 57. It is not really an assault rifle, as it is somewhat too heavy to be carried for many miles. It is meant to be used to defend a static position. Like one's home. Though I could carry it for miles. The 7.50 Swiss round gets the job done. And, just look at it, heh -

If I couldn't get one, I'd settle for a Heckler Koch .308

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

tjdavis posted a video

Alabama’s Biggest Secret - Operation Paperclip 🇺🇸

In the north of Alabama is the city of Huntsville. It's here where German scientists built NASA in secrecy after World War II. Operation Paperclip is still s...
1 hour ago
tjdavis posted a photo
2 hours ago
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Americans You’re Being Squeezed Out!
"Cheeki kea always nice to her you chime in and you're damn right! "
17 hours ago
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Americans You’re Being Squeezed Out!
"Les Prone thanks for your support Dude! "
17 hours ago
Doc Vega posted blog posts
17 hours ago
Doc Vega posted a photo

The inconvenient truth

Trump spells it out!
21 hours ago
Sandy posted a photo
yesterday
Less Prone favorited Doc Vega's blog post What Made the Founding Fathers of America so Brilliant?
yesterday
Less Prone commented on Doc Vega's blog post Why didn't the Archeological World Announce Proof that Jesus Lived?
"Motives of Joe, to shit in the well by showing totally irrelevant proof?"
yesterday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Why didn't the Archeological World Announce Proof that Jesus Lived?
"Less, Motives of Wyatt or Joe? What archeologist wouldn't want proof of Jesus as part of his…"
yesterday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Why didn't the Archeological World Announce Proof that Jesus Lived?
"Less Prone, Considering Joe Rogan to be the gatekeeper of anything is just short of ridiculous the…"
yesterday
MAC posted a video

Don't Go To Hong Kong Now (Even on Connecting Flights)

Secure your privacy with Surfshark! Enter coupon code laowhy86 for an extra 3 months free at https://Surfshark.deals/laowhy86Article 23 in Hong Kong is real,...
yesterday
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's video
Thumbnail

Terrorist Attack on Moscow - Ukraine Committing Suicide? | Larry C. Johnson

"...And I guess I'll just park this you tube here also for something to ponder from last year.…"
Tuesday
tjdavis posted photos
Tuesday
Less Prone posted a video

Climate: The Movie (The Cold Truth) NL

Deze nieuwe documentaire van de Britse filmmaker Martin Durkin toont aan dat klimaatalarm een verzonnen doembeeld is zonder enige wetenschappelijke basis. He...
Monday
Less Prone commented on Doc Vega's blog post Why didn't the Archeological World Announce Proof that Jesus Lived?
"It can be true, but why isn't he offering real evidence? What are his motives?"
Monday
Less Prone favorited Doc Vega's blog post Americans You’re Being Squeezed Out!
Monday
cheeki kea favorited Less Prone's blog post Going against the stream of lies and death
Monday
cheeki kea commented on Doc Vega's blog post Americans You’re Being Squeezed Out!
"You're spot on in regards to the the real estate component of this mass migrant mess Doc V and…"
Monday
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's video
Thumbnail

Terrorist Attack on Moscow - Ukraine Committing Suicide? | Larry C. Johnson

"This video out 2 days ago but the 4 terrorists already caught and 11 others involved identified…"
Monday

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted