Chelsea Clinton: ‘Women Can Absolutely Have A Beard And A Penis’

A person with a "beard and a penis" can "absolutely" be a woman, Chelsea Clinton told a Sunday Times interviewer.

The Clintons were sitting down with Sunday Times journalist Decca Aitkenhead to promote the book they co-authored, The Book of Gutsy Women: Favorite Stories of Courage and Resilience, when Chelsea opened up about her views on biology, genitalia and gender.

The book features Danica Roem, the first transgender woman elected to a U.S. state legislature.  

Hillary and Chelsea Clinton promoting their new book, The Book of Gutsy Women.
Hillary and Chelsea Clinton promoting their new book, The Book of Gutsy Women.
  DailyMail reports: According Aitkenhead’s account of the interview with the Clintons, she tells Hillary during that many feminists of Hillary’s generation have a problem with the idea that a ‘lesbian who doesn’t want to sleep with someone who has a penis is transphobic.’

Hillary nods in agreement, while Chelsea ‘stiffens and stares at me’, according to Aitkenhead. 

https://newspunch.com/chelsea-clinton-women-can-have-beard-penis/

Views: 1479

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow wee 306 views, and I get the first comment...:)

Maybe she has a....or wants a penis of her own, but she is a freaky Jewish girl....:)

Like many children of Democratic politicians, she is a trans- corporate board member. I'd much rather have Cap'n Kirk back doing the Expedia commercials, though. Like Meghan McCain, she has the qualification of having been at least one of her presumed parents' sex cells. Who needs knowledge, training or talent when you're a member of the club?

I'm not trans-phobic, hell, I rebuild transmissions in my sleep ;)

350 Turbomatics and torque Converters from HELL!!! 

Do have a problem with these transtesticle type peoples though...

Chelsea you are one crazy bitch! And I say that with restraint.

Yeah, absolutely as long as an airplane can fly through a concrete wall....

But an airplane can't fly through a concrete wall, that's just silly...that's impo .....Ohhh... wait a sec.. I forgot.... nvr mnd

Yes, your mother is proof of that!

This of course, is coming from a horse ...faced biiiotch ;)

I think Smeagle "uses" her pic.

Hi everyone, now I was told after Obama was replaced by Trump, when they returned the White House property the Clinton's took, Trump could not and would not sleep on the same mattress, Obama, his wife and Hillary Clinton did the nasty bump ugly on, so Trump had the mattress removed....:)

LOL Tif...:)

Comments here should have upvote option.

Does she have a flat philtrum (the depression under the nose) like Bernie or Greta? Mebbe another case of fetal alcohol syndrome. I heard Hillary is a drinker.

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

Latest Activity

Chris of the family Masters posted a discussion

It's Ok to Say, "That's So Gay"

December 7, 2019left- Wanda Sykes, a lesbian, instructs young lads not to say it. The relentless…See More
38 minutes ago
Maas posted photos
57 minutes ago
Maas favorited Mr. Sizzle's photo
59 minutes ago
Maas favorited Mr. Sizzle's photo
1 hour ago
Diana posted photos
2 hours ago
Charles Cox joined Machinegunmomma's group
Thumbnail

Satanic Signs and Symbols Everywhere

For posting pictures and discussions of "Satanic Signs & Symbols", that can be found everywhere…See More
3 hours ago
Amaterasu Solar's discussion was featured

My Mother Sat Me Down – A Future Historical Retrospective

What would You do if You could do any Ethical thing You wanted to do. Would You be willing to do…See More
4 hours ago
Amaterasu Solar posted a discussion

My Mother Sat Me Down – A Future Historical Retrospective

What would You do if You could do any Ethical thing You wanted to do. Would You be willing to do…See More
5 hours ago
Chris of the family Masters commented on Diana's photo
Thumbnail

126 Years Ago

"The difference between common law and law of the sea."
5 hours ago
JoeG favorited Diana's photo
6 hours ago
6 hours ago
6 hours ago
6 hours ago
Diana posted videos
7 hours ago
steve's blog post was featured
7 hours ago
steve posted a blog post
8 hours ago
Diana's discussion was featured

Transvestites mock the birth of Christ with child-grooming ‘Drag Queen Christmas’ show

If you think Wichita, Kansas and Omaha, Nebraska to be conservative Middle America instead of…See More
9 hours ago
Diana posted a discussion

Transvestites mock the birth of Christ with child-grooming ‘Drag Queen Christmas’ show

If you think Wichita, Kansas and Omaha, Nebraska to be conservative Middle America instead of…See More
9 hours ago
Diana favorited Dr. Frederick Meekins's blog post Media Reprobates Target Hallmark Wholesomeness
9 hours ago
Dr. Frederick Meekins's blog post was featured

Media Reprobates Target Hallmark Wholesomeness

The Hallmark Channel intends to produce more homosexual content after being accused of lacking…See More
9 hours ago

© 2019   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted