Check Out What Really Happened

Clinton Is Selling Uranium From Bundy and Hammond Ranches to Russians to Fund Presidential Campaign (Scratch and sniff, they smell worse than the German soccer coach lol)

Clinton Is Selling Uranium From Bundy and Hammond Ranches to Russians to Fund Presidential Campaign

0 Comment

When Donald Trump accused Clinton and Obama of creating ISIS, he was absolutely 100% correct. This fact was undeniably established in 2015 when I interviewed former Army Special Operations Officer and advisor to George W. Bush, Scott Bennett. However, this is merely the starting point of this article.

A Treasonous Conspiracy of Monumental Proportions

Both the Bundy and Hammond Ranch affairs is about control of significant amounts  of uranium and the BLM is willing to shed blood in order to procure this uranium for very nefarious purposes.

This article will unequivocally implicate Hillary Clinton in her role of deliberately committing abject treason against the people of the United States through the illegal appropriation of uranium, at both the Bundy and the Hammond ranches and then selling the uranium to the Russians in order to help fund her presidential run through a largely untraceable offshore account.

I am taken back by the brazenness of the plot. I am even further taken back by the fact this event, as the reader will soon learn, was reported in the New York Times as well as other mainstream media outlets. Is it really necessary to point out that the uranium that Clinton, and the fact that it is subsequently being sold to the Russians, could potentially be used against the American people and its military, in the form of nuclear weapons, and this blood money is helping to fund the presidential campaign of a political despot of epic proportions.

Please walk through with me the progression of the events and fa

http://christianpatriots.org/2016/01/06/clinton-is-selling-uranium-...

Views: 53

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

She's running again, time to ramp it up

RSS

Latest Activity

Deep Space replied to Chris of the family Masters's discussion Cascara Sagrada – A Natural Laxative
"Vodka is a powerful natural laxative. If you take it regularly you'll be shittin' out brown water by the quart every two hours or so.. (so I hear anyway)."
3 minutes ago
Nazda Pokmov commented on Boris Badenov's page This Is Los Angeles Under Democrat Rule
"Blinkey is lying his arse off!!!!!  HE CAUSED THIS PROBLEM and now he thinks it's not his fault!!!  Typical COMMUNIST SCUM..."
6 minutes ago
Central Scrutinizer commented on Boris Badenov's page Invasion Update: Numbers have swelled to 7,200 and growing
"Just quit giving them the incentives, quit the handouts, stop issuing them DL's, and voting rights, instant ineligibility for any welfare assistance IF NOT A US CITIZEN!!  Need to make them earn citizenship the ol skool way! …"
9 minutes ago
Raz Putin replied to Chris of the family Masters's discussion Cascara Sagrada – A Natural Laxative
"As another possible alternative laxative is high doses of Vitamin C up to 5000mg, you can't really overdose on vitamin C it works well for me."
12 minutes ago
Raz Putin favorited Chris of the family Masters's discussion Cascara Sagrada – A Natural Laxative
22 minutes ago
Dave churbuck left a comment for PW
"I wish you well, You are correct. Please see and share, http://themillenniumreport.com/ A must read daily and, http://www.batr.org/wrack/061911.html ;   Also, http://thewe.cc/"
23 minutes ago
Raz Putin commented on Marklar's Ghost's blog post Google Endorses 12160.info
"Congrats to everyone at 12160.info looks like you done a great job of provoking "The Beast" so now how do we collectively slay this thing?!!!"
26 minutes ago
Raz Putin commented on Marklar's Ghost's blog post Google Endorses 12160.info
34 minutes ago
Diana replied to Fat Freddys Cat's discussion Brain Imaging Shows Autistic Brains Contain HIGH Amounts of Aluminum
"Per the scientific community:  Aluminum poisoning causes the same symptoms as autism (a neurodevelopmental disorder), so it makes perfect sense that injecting it into people will cause the effects.  It also makes sense the male showed…"
36 minutes ago
Raz Putin favorited Marklar's Ghost's blog post Google Endorses 12160.info
42 minutes ago
PW commented on Boris Badenov's page Invasion Update: Numbers have swelled to 7,200 and growing
"This is not going to end well. It too closely resembles the Hegelian dialectic (problem-reaction-solution). I'm not too enthused about building a border wall, either- if it can keep people out- it can also keep people in. Not that I would ever…"
1 hour ago
Deep Space commented on Deep Space's blog post Off The Deep End - 'Deep Space' Free-Flow Thoughts (An Ongoing Eruption)
"I'm playin' this not so fun & quite frankly irritating game of 'Try To Find The Quarter Ounce Of Killer Bud You Hid When You Were Stoned'."
1 hour ago
Diana commented on Sweettina2's blog post The Cost of Welfare Use By Immigrant and Native Households
"Obamacare alone $750 million in 2015 (But BO promised illegals wouldn't get benefits)"
1 hour ago
Deep Space commented on Sweettina2's blog post George Soros: Trump Has Almost Destroyed The New World Order
"   ... welcome to the World"
1 hour ago
Diana favorited Boris Badenov's page INSTANT KARMA: man insulted a 9/11 widow-- Then, he gets confronted by her (very large) son
1 hour ago
Diana commented on Boris Badenov's page INSTANT KARMA: man insulted a 9/11 widow-- Then, he gets confronted by her (very large) son
"That moment you realize you're not on the internet. "
1 hour ago
Know WON posted a status
1 hour ago
Wayne Paul commented on Boris Badenov's page Invasion Update: Numbers have swelled to 7,200 and growing
"Please put our skidrow Prime Minister and all his demon liberals IN FRONT of the line of those invaders .. this is beyond crazy and has to be stopped forcefully, for once and for all so that it NEVER happens again .. God Bless"
1 hour ago
Wayne Paul commented on Boris Badenov's page Invasion Update: Numbers have swelled to 7,200 and growing
"Please put our skidrow Prime Minister and all his demon liverals IN FRONT of the line of those invaders .. this is beyond crazy and has to be stopped forcefully, for once and for all so that it NEVER happens again .. God Bless"
1 hour ago
Diana favorited Marklar's Ghost's blog post Google Endorses 12160.info
1 hour ago

Please remember this website is supported by your donations...

© 2018   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2015 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted