The Dancing Israelis did allow Americans to die, these facts can not be changed, it is documented in the history of 9/11. Lets add in Saudi Arabia, they knew and they are also guilty of allowing Americans to die.

These 9/11 terrorist walked right through Airport Security, and they were ordered to stand down so these terrorist could learn to fly a jet, These men received funds from Saudi Arabia, to carry out the 9/11 attacks.

A opinion I agree with, the video at youtube, they did not like the opinion.

Dancing Israelis Allowed Americans To Die- YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-eq2T3znU8

Dancing Israelis- YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYPrEyuG7ao

Views: 84

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I did watch the video...

Sorry Chris, I did not mean to mis spell your name, I was writing a blog and , well like I said, "sorry".

Hi Christ, Good morning to ya...:)

These are from a different camera view. And no this is not a trick, the images are at less then 1 second rips before impact.

The FBI released 27 new photos of the Pentagon on 9/11:

https://www.businessinsider.com/the-fbi-pentagon-on-911-2017-5

17 years after the attack on 9/11 the FBI released new photos, unless IQs have dropped sharply, this information was all ready exposed by the public.

Sep. 11, 2018, 11:08 AM

The FBI has released 27 new photos of the Pentagon on 9/11 after it was struck by a plane that was hijacked by five terrorists.

Five al-Qaeda terrorists took over American Airlines flight 77, which was traveling from Washington DC to Los Angeles, as it flew over eastern Kentucky. They then turned it back towards Washington, D.C., eventually crashing it into the Pentagon, killing 184 people.

The pictures released by the FBI show debris from the plane, the Pentagon on fire and crews putting out the blaze and cleaning up the damage.

I can not prove the following some are suggesting this:

posted by Hank Jordan

The Boeing 767 Aircraft Jet Engine. The media states this, The hijackers flew the plane into the northern facade of the North Tower of the World Trade Center in New York City at 8:46 a.m. United Airlines Flight 175: a Boeing 767 aircraft, departed Logan Airport at 8:14 a.m. en route to Los Angeles with a crew of nine and 51 passengers, not including five hijackers.

Military Engine JT9D-7 is All so Found in the Boeing 767 Aircraft Jet Engine. A interchangeable Jet Engine Part, between Military Fighter Jets and Commercial Airliners.  

As of now the serial numbers have been collected.

Also the Pratt and Whitney JT9D-7 engine is or is not ever used on commercial B767s, they use either P&W JT9D-7R4D or GE CF6-80A2. 

So your 2nd picture is indeed a JT9D-7, identified by its stage 1 cooling duct assembly:

Here is the stage 1 cooling duct from a JT9D-7R4D:

The diffuser casing of the Murray Street engine matches perfectly the diffuser casing of a 747 engine (your first picture, which is a B747) --for which JT9D-7 series engine was exclusively used. I do not know what engines are used on Military B767 variants, but this is very good proof that the engine found (planted?) on Murray St. was not from Flight 175 or Flight 11.

?

Complete images: Fact or fiction, make up your own mind?

Part 2..?

m

Part 3 the video, which is very good.

The reports of explosions you will find the video very helpful:

The use of military grade thermite plastic explosive, and I did read all the comments, thermite plastic explosive can do this, I have seen this blog, so I went to youtube.

Thermite plastic explosive have been used by the military for many years, they do not use the word thermite. Nano-thermite or super-thermite is a metastable intermolecular composite (MICs) characterized by a particle size of its main constituents, a metal and a metal oxide, under 100 nanometers. This allows for high and customizable reaction rates.

Can thermite even home made thermite cut through steel beams?

9/11 Experiments: The Great Thermate Debate- TouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5d5iIoCiI8g

Ok, I will check it all out in a few, there is no new news, for now.

Thanks

LOL Tif

RSS

Latest Activity

Old Denmark favorited Deep Space's video
28 minutes ago
Old Denmark commented on Deep Space's video
28 minutes ago
cheeki kea favorited Deep Space's video
1 hour ago
cheeki kea favorited Diana's photo
1 hour ago
cheeki kea commented on Thomas Less's blog post Daily Verse
2 hours ago
cheeki kea favorited Thomas Less's blog post Daily Verse
2 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on Deep Space's status
"Request actioned."
2 hours ago
cheeki kea posted blog posts
2 hours ago
Thomas Less posted blog posts
2 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on Less Prone's video
Thumbnail

Share Women Against Feminism!

"Hallelujah there's Hope, Two thumbs up and all eight fingers to these sensible women."
3 hours ago
cheeki kea favorited Less Prone's video
3 hours ago
Chris of the family Masters commented on Deep Space's status
"0.3% applies to social media. 99.7% are only watching (including shills) and hopefully learning a bit."
4 hours ago
Deep Space commented on Deep Space's status
"But on the other hand, the drudgereport.com equally looks like dated HTML & it's one of the most popular sites in the world. So what the fuck do I know?"
4 hours ago
Deep Space commented on Deep Space's status
"I think it's because the NING format is dated HTML & looks like crap."
4 hours ago
Chris of the family Masters commented on Deep Space's status
"Statistics, buddy. Only 0.3% are active. Bummer..."
4 hours ago
Deep Space posted a status
"I wish more people would post here. But it is what it is (shrug)"
4 hours ago

Please remember this website is supported by your donations...

© 2019   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2015 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted