DC Whispers: "POTUS Trump Goes Nuclear On Comey & Other Deep State Operatives Who Tried To Derail His Presidency"

"POTUS Trump Goes Nuclear On Comey & Other Deep State Operatives Who Tried To Derail His Presidency"

"It’s interesting to watch the now-breaking story of how an FBI investigation was opened into a SITTING PRESIDENT after said president fired FBI Director James Comey. Remember, that firing came AFTER an internal review by the FBI of Mr. Comey’s job performance that recommended the firing of Comey. Those same high-ranking FBI officials who informed the president Comey should be fired then turned right around and used that firing as cause for the FBI investigation into President Trump. This scenario is so out of the norm, such a stunning break from protocol, that it should be the #1 news story right now as it appears to solidify the case that the Deep State was, (and likely remains) completely out of control in its pursuit to destroy a duly-elected President of the United States.

The FBI came to President Trump and stated he should fire then Director James Comey following a performance review conducted by high-ranking FBI officials. As soon as the president agreed, those same high-ranking FBI officials used that firing to launch an investigation into President Trump. THAT is Deep State machinations at its very worst and THAT is the story the American people must be made to know about. 

Views: 431

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh PLLLLEASE!!!!

How many time before you see the truth?

"THE MUELLER PROBE IS A FRAUD TO KEEP YOU SUPPORTING TRUMP WHILE HE BETRAYS US.- Smithfix 
Another Swamp Monster Appointee!

"By nominating former George H.W. Bush Attorney General (AG) William “Bill” Barr to replace the cowardly and now disgraced Jeff Sessions,.. with the forced impending resignation of Sessions’ Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, just when it looked like the president was extricating himself from the swamp, he has fallen back into its dark and murky waters. (As always)

In this regard, just last Wednesday the newly nominated Bill Barr stated proudly that he is a supporter and admirer of Special Counsel Robert Mueller. Having been interviewed for only about 20 minutes by incoming chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee Lindsey Graham, in anticipation of confirmation hearings this upcoming week, the senator from South Carolina revealed, “I asked him if he thinks Mr. Mueller is on a witch hunt, and he said no. I asked him if he thought Mr. Mueller would be fair to the president and the country as a whole, and he said yes.” 

http://12160.info/forum/topics/the-mueller-probe-fraud-to-keep-you-...

Biullshit! You and your convoluted stories! Take your meds go for a hike into Bigfoot country and share your half assed theories with them!

You call facts, "convoluted stories"? 

You want convoluted stories? Here: "Trump is so smart that appointing people 180% apposed to his (stated) agenda is 4D Chess. Just wait he will expose his strategy to us ignorants soon!"

I believe Barr's confirmation will be a drawn out process.

Meanwhile the shutdown continues on with Whittaker as acting AG.

If/when Barr's is confirmed and if Muller's probe is not shutdown and instead given an extended green light by Barr then I would say you are probably correct Chuck.

Trump is a player and keeping your enemies close can be sometimes part of the game.

Time will tell.

Appointing enemies... just how does that fit into an reasonable scenario, but the one I have been showing ever since he attacked Syria. That was my 'wake-up' on Trump. Since then he has never disappointed in proving me correct. 

Thanks for this. It fits my narrative perfectly, I just have to add a Deep State cliff. 

Fucking back stabbing bastards! No loyalty no patriotism!  These fuckers are traitors and should be fucking hanged!

I share your frustration Doc. They serve their master in hell. The US Democrats party of Satan.

RSS

Latest Activity

Sweettina2 posted a video

This Email Made Me Change My Topic For The Day

I get many emails from people all over the world (at least from English speaking people). This email troubled me so much that I gave up my original idea to d...
33 minutes ago
Doc Vega replied to Raz Putin's discussion "Gateway Pundit Exclusive: Uncovered FBI/DOJ Coverup of Clinton Foundation and Russian/China Related Crimes – PART I"
"Gateway Pundit's a damn good source!"
46 minutes ago
Doc Vega favorited Raz Putin's discussion "Gateway Pundit Exclusive: Uncovered FBI/DOJ Coverup of Clinton Foundation and Russian/China Related Crimes – PART I"
46 minutes ago
Doc Vega replied to dogitydog's discussion Patriots Now Considering Plasma Heat Weapon Against Domestic Enemy Politicians and Enablers
"With particle beams and electro pulse launched projectiles I'd say this is plausible."
50 minutes ago
Doc Vega replied to dogitydog's discussion Patriots Now Considering Plasma Heat Weapon Against Domestic Enemy Politicians and Enablers
"That's pretty horrific. I wouldn't want to see innocent people get nuked like that."
53 minutes ago
raymond moody favorited James T. Kirk's blog post 18 Plants That Should Always Be Planted Together
56 minutes ago
Doc Vega commented on Diana's photo
Thumbnail

RBG

"Probably on artificial life support if alive at all!"
57 minutes ago
Doc Vega favorited Diana's photo
58 minutes ago
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post The True Definition of Treason
"dogitydog I agree that their arrogance is now so profoundly obvious and their sense of imperviousness to justice is amazing! They feel they are invincible so they don't even care to hide it!"
59 minutes ago
canadianjoe favorited Diana's photo
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
Central Scrutinizer commented on Deep Space's blog post Jussie Smollett: Whoops! That Didn't Work!
"Jussie Smollett Hires Colin Kaepernick Attorney Mark Geragos as Indictment Looms"
1 hour ago
Central Scrutinizer favorited Deep Space's blog post Jussie Smollett: Whoops! That Didn't Work!
1 hour ago
Profile Icon via Twitter
RT @TheBabylonBee: Snopes Rates Babylon Bee World's Most Accurate News Source https://t.co/LbnWL0pYfX https://t.co/T5AOfFkLv3
Twitter1 hour ago · Reply · Retweet
Profile Icon via Twitter
Clerks - (1994) HD https://t.co/YiO1co0IZB
Twitter1 hour ago · Reply · Retweet

Please remember this website is supported by your donations...

© 2019   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2015 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted