DC Whispers: "POTUS Trump Goes Nuclear On Comey & Other Deep State Operatives Who Tried To Derail His Presidency"

"POTUS Trump Goes Nuclear On Comey & Other Deep State Operatives Who Tried To Derail His Presidency"

"It’s interesting to watch the now-breaking story of how an FBI investigation was opened into a SITTING PRESIDENT after said president fired FBI Director James Comey. Remember, that firing came AFTER an internal review by the FBI of Mr. Comey’s job performance that recommended the firing of Comey. Those same high-ranking FBI officials who informed the president Comey should be fired then turned right around and used that firing as cause for the FBI investigation into President Trump. This scenario is so out of the norm, such a stunning break from protocol, that it should be the #1 news story right now as it appears to solidify the case that the Deep State was, (and likely remains) completely out of control in its pursuit to destroy a duly-elected President of the United States.

The FBI came to President Trump and stated he should fire then Director James Comey following a performance review conducted by high-ranking FBI officials. As soon as the president agreed, those same high-ranking FBI officials used that firing to launch an investigation into President Trump. THAT is Deep State machinations at its very worst and THAT is the story the American people must be made to know about. 

Views: 420

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh PLLLLEASE!!!!

How many time before you see the truth?

"THE MUELLER PROBE IS A FRAUD TO KEEP YOU SUPPORTING TRUMP WHILE HE BETRAYS US.- Smithfix 
Another Swamp Monster Appointee!

"By nominating former George H.W. Bush Attorney General (AG) William “Bill” Barr to replace the cowardly and now disgraced Jeff Sessions,.. with the forced impending resignation of Sessions’ Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, just when it looked like the president was extricating himself from the swamp, he has fallen back into its dark and murky waters. (As always)

In this regard, just last Wednesday the newly nominated Bill Barr stated proudly that he is a supporter and admirer of Special Counsel Robert Mueller. Having been interviewed for only about 20 minutes by incoming chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee Lindsey Graham, in anticipation of confirmation hearings this upcoming week, the senator from South Carolina revealed, “I asked him if he thinks Mr. Mueller is on a witch hunt, and he said no. I asked him if he thought Mr. Mueller would be fair to the president and the country as a whole, and he said yes.” 

http://12160.info/forum/topics/the-mueller-probe-fraud-to-keep-you-...

Biullshit! You and your convoluted stories! Take your meds go for a hike into Bigfoot country and share your half assed theories with them!

You call facts, "convoluted stories"? 

You want convoluted stories? Here: "Trump is so smart that appointing people 180% apposed to his (stated) agenda is 4D Chess. Just wait he will expose his strategy to us ignorants soon!"

I believe Barr's confirmation will be a drawn out process.

Meanwhile the shutdown continues on with Whittaker as acting AG.

If/when Barr's is confirmed and if Muller's probe is not shutdown and instead given an extended green light by Barr then I would say you are probably correct Chuck.

Trump is a player and keeping your enemies close can be sometimes part of the game.

Time will tell.

Appointing enemies... just how does that fit into an reasonable scenario, but the one I have been showing ever since he attacked Syria. That was my 'wake-up' on Trump. Since then he has never disappointed in proving me correct. 

Thanks for this. It fits my narrative perfectly, I just have to add a Deep State cliff. 

Fucking back stabbing bastards! No loyalty no patriotism!  These fuckers are traitors and should be fucking hanged!

I share your frustration Doc. They serve their master in hell. The US Democrats party of Satan.

RSS

Latest Activity

Profile Icon via Twitter
50 years ago Monty Python's Flying Circus debuted with this scene https://t.co/VsORG0yepY
Twitter5 minutes ago · Reply · Retweet
Boris commented on Boris's video
Thumbnail

Monty Python - Fish License

"50 years ago Monty Python's Flying Circus debuted with this scene"
6 minutes ago
Boris commented on Boris's page Blue Checkmark leftists quietly deleting their violent tweets aimed at the Covington students
"quietly deleting their violent tweets"
20 minutes ago
Diana posted a video

GUILTY: Being White & Wearing a MAGA Hat in Public

It didn’t matter who instigated the incident between the Covington Catholic high schoolers and the Indian drummer, because the MSM had a narrative to push. T...
29 minutes ago
Marklar's Ghost favorited Nikki's blog post 'You filthy, abnormal animal’: graphic contents of anonymous letter sent by FBI to Martin Luther King
32 minutes ago
Diana posted photos
50 minutes ago
Boris commented on Diana's photo
58 minutes ago
Diana's 2 photos were featured
1 hour ago
Boris favorited Less Prone's video
1 hour ago
Diana favorited dogitydog's discussion OOOPS!
1 hour ago
Diana favorited Chris of the family Masters's video
1 hour ago
Diana favorited Doc Vega's blog post 2000 Radioactive Wild Boars Threaten Fukushima
1 hour ago
Nazda Pokmov commented on Nikki's video
Thumbnail

A Vicious Racist Homosexual. J Edgar Hoover

"The FBI of today is NOT WHAT YOU THINK IT IS.....it is an agency made up of very evil folks....don't let anyone tell you otherwise."
2 hours ago
dogitydog favorited Chris of the family Masters's video
3 hours ago
dogitydog commented on Diana's photo
Thumbnail

Gilette Objectifying Women - Can't They Do Better?

"Is that the best a man can get? I'm good with that!"
3 hours ago
dogitydog favorited Raz Putin's discussion H.R.204 - American Sovereignty Restoration Act of 2019 (US withdrawl from the UN)
3 hours ago

Please remember this website is supported by your donations...

© 2019   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2015 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted