DEEP: Naked hiker accused of indecency in Sleeping Giant State Park in Hamden

DEEP: Naked hiker accused of indecency in Sleeping Giant State Park in Hamden

Anthony E. IngrahamAnthony E. Ingraham Courtesy of the DEEP

HAMDEN >> A 57-year-old Wallingford man who allegedly hiked naked in Sleeping Giant State Park has been arrested.

Anthony E. Ingraham turned himself in to Connecticut State Police Troop I in Bethany on Tuesday on two counts of public indecency, according to a release from the state Department of Environmental Protection.

The arrest concluded an investigation stemming from a complaint to Environmental Conservation Police from an adult woman who told police that a man had exposed himself to her and was hiking naked in the park on two separate dates – April 1 and April 9.

Information developed by EnCon Police, with the assistance of the Connecticut State Police Western District Major Crime Squad, led to Ingraham’s arrest, according to the release.

Ingraham was released on a court-ordered $10,000 surety bond and is scheduled to appear in Meriden Superior Court on June 19.

http://www.nhregister.com/general-news/20170606/deep-naked-hiker-ac...

Views: 122

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's like 12 minutes from where I was born & raised, It's a gem.

Mill River at Sleeping Giant. It's really beautiful here. ('cept for the crappy Connecticut state government) :(

Yes they made bucks off his arse and Alice the Goons big mouth ugh

I'm sorry I didn't understand that last sentence.

LOL!

RSS

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Save BIG on your monthly Mobile Cell phone bill

Mention Joe Rogan  --Get a $25 Credit Discount!

Please remember this website is supported by your donations...

© 2017   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2015 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted