Check Out What Really Happened

"Dude from the weather channel bracing for his life, as 2 dudes just stroll past [sic]. #HurricaneFlorence."

Mr Seidel appears to physically brace himself against the dangerous winds, which he describes as "about as nasty as it's been", and sways back and forth while holding the microphone.

The drama of the scene is lessened, however, when the camera pans out and two people walk effortlessly past in the background.

"So dramatic!" said Twitter user @gourdnibler in a post.

"Dude from the weather channel bracing for his life, as 2 dudes just stroll past [sic]. #HurricaneFlorence."

Other Twitter users followed the mocking chorus, with many saying he deserves an Oscar for his performance and suspecting the drama of the scene was at least in part fabricated.

The Weather Channel, in a statement to the American political newspaper The Hill, voiced its support for Mr Seidel, saying that he was standing on wet grass and was "undoubtedly exhausted".

“It’s important to note that the two individuals in the background are walking on concrete, and Mike Seidel is trying to maintain his footing on wet grass, after reporting on-air until 1am this morning and is undoubtedly exhausted,” the network said.

https://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/environment/weather/reporter-mocke...

Views: 154

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That is friggin' hilarious. That guy must be gettin' his ass reamed on the Net.

Let them dig their own graves...

This is part of the whorporate media. What else than half truths, lies and propaganda would you expect. Very telling.

But, but ... it was a condensed cat 5 hurricane, an anomaly, an anomaly! ... I mean the people on the other side of the road had no idea what I was going through, and the film team was outside also.

RSS

Latest Activity

Chris of the family Masters favorited Diana's photo
4 minutes ago
DTOM commented on James T. Kirk's blog post 10 Home Remedies for Emergency Toothache Relief
"Murray Dickson's 'Where There Is No Dentist' - is a full on do-it-yourself guide for community health workers, educators and individuals on how to diagnose common dental problems, handle dental equipment, use local anesthetics, place…"
56 minutes ago
DTOM favorited James T. Kirk's blog post 10 Home Remedies for Emergency Toothache Relief
1 hour ago
James T. Kirk posted a status
""
1 hour ago
DTOM commented on Boris Badenov's photo
1 hour ago
James T. Kirk posted blog posts
1 hour ago
DTOM commented on Boris Badenov's photo
1 hour ago
DTOM posted photos
1 hour ago
DTOM posted photos
1 hour ago
DTOM commented on raymond moody's photo
2 hours ago
Diana posted photos
2 hours ago
DTOM replied to Chris of the family Masters's discussion Are you afraid to tell the truth?
"I strongly recommend listening to this podcast... Truth Hertz: Kicked Out Time and Again (10-10-18) http://renegadebroadcasting.com/shows/charles/TruthHertz-2018-10-10.mp3 [Download] Charles Giuliani continues his discussion of all the times that…"
2 hours ago
DTOM favorited Chris of the family Masters's discussion Are you afraid to tell the truth?
3 hours ago
Cranford Ducain commented on Boris Badenov's video
4 hours ago
Raz Putin commented on Boris Badenov's video
4 hours ago
Raz Putin favorited Boris Badenov's video
4 hours ago
Cranford Ducain commented on Boris Badenov's page Ladies and Gentlemen heres the Progressives: Sarah Silverman Says Louis C.K. Masturbated in Front of Her With Her Consent
"You were in favor of watching, yet you call him "gross" ???  Are you real sure you were not involved in helping a friend out; just a little bit ?? I'm not saying it was a bad thing if you did. I just want everyone involved to cum…"
4 hours ago
Cranford Ducain commented on Boris Badenov's page Soros Vows To Lead Migrant Caravan Into Promised Land
"We can only hope he does just that. I can't wait to see him in an orange jumpsuit."
5 hours ago
raymond moody posted photos
5 hours ago
cheeki kea posted photos
8 hours ago

Please remember this website is supported by your donations...

© 2018   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2015 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted