I suspect many of you will have seen much of this information before. Much of it has been taken from two documentaries and I’ll provide links to them at the bottom of the post. My main reason for posting it is because I’ve noticed several people mention they have limited bandwidth so cannot watch them. If you are one of those people, are you aware that you can alter the bit rate when viewing on youtube?
By selecting the 240 setting you massively reduce the bandwidth, for e.g. an 87 minute movie on the default setting (think its 360) will consume about 460 megabytes whereas an 87 minute movie with the 240 setting will consume about 181 megabytes, that’s a huge difference.

So many coincidences!!!

Most of us have observed a solar eclipse but have you ever wondered why (from the observers position) the moon is the exact size needed to cover the sun?.

When the moon eclipses the sun it’s a perfect fit. If the moon or the sun were different in size this wouldn’t happen. If the distance between the earth and the moon, or the sun and the moon were different it wouldn’t happen. It seems strange how it’s all just perfect for a complete solar eclipse?
Of course the experts will tell you this is just a coincidence.

In 1997 Architect Micheal Glickman noticed that a crop circle had some unusual properties, he noticed that by drawing a straight line from the centres of the four satellite circles he could square the circumference of the main inner circle.

Designer Allen Brown then noticed that for 25 years these circles had been showing us how to perform this task, a task that nobody else had noticed for over 2000 years, that of squaring the circle, with just a compass, a ruler, and a pencil. It’s strange that once this had been realised this type of crop formation stopped.
Allen Brown said “This method is so simple that even a child could do it and the accuracy is limited only by the thickness of the pencil line”.
He also noted that the same could be done with the earth and the moon i.e. square the circumference of the earth using the moon.

Of course the experts will tell you this is just another coincidence.

Allen Brown then noticed the same squaring of the circle could be applied to Stonehenge by creating the size of the satellite circles from the distance between the inner and outer circle. Is it possible that 5000 years ago they knew something that we don’t?

Of course the experts will tell you this is just another coincidence.

If we take the earths diameter 7920 miles, and the sum of the radii of both the Earth and Moon (in miles) 3960 + 1080 = 5040 we find that Stonehenge has the same numbers in feet i.e.: Inner circle 50.4 and outer circle 79.2

The first seven numbers multiplied together 1x2x3x4x5x6x7 = 5040 = radius of the Earth plus the radius of the Moon.

The next four numbers multiplied together 8x9x10x11 = 7920 = Diameter of earth. Of course the experts will tell you this is all just another coincidence.

This brings us to another crop circle.

The above circle has the same numbers. There are 540 standing elements and 792
flattened elements. This formation symbolises the DNA spiral, the squaring of the circle and the relationship between the earth and the moon by divine numbers.
Allen Brown said. "Imagine someone asking you to create a design containing 504 + 792 elements and make it interesting. To come up with the circle above with a perfect rotating DNA spiral also encoding those numbers is a work of genius, and to find it in a wheat field, beautifully formed, in august, it seems the most sane way of dealing with this is to accept it demonstrates a level of intelligence and compassion towards us which is pulling us up and we have to look at it square in the face. I think it’s truly an extraordinary piece of intelligence and geometry".
Probably just another coincidence, right?

The sum of 540 + 792 = 1296. 6x6x6x6 also = 1296.
In the ancient Greek alphabet these numbers correlate to spelling out a name, that name translates into Goddess of all creation.
Just another coincidence right?.

The Great Pyramid.
The great pyramid is loaded with information in the form of numbers. Many people will refuse to believe there’s any significance in this but we should remember that when we sent a message into space in the hope that it would be picked up by aliens we sent NUMBERS!!!
Talk to mathematicians and they will tell you that numbers are the universal language. Everyone agrees on this until you mention the great pyramid, strangely they don’t want to believe it anymore.

Here are just a few of those numbers found in the pyramid.

Yes the experts will tell you this is just another coincidence.

And this too is just another coincidence.

…another coincidence.

…just another coincidence.

Obviously just another coincidence.

For those of us willing to accept that all this is not a coincidence we have to consider what it all means.

A solar eclipse that’s the perfect fit.
25 years of crop circles screaming out at us saying LOOK WHATS HERE!!!
The moon a perfect fit to square the earth.
The moon, the earth, and stonehenge sharing the same numbers.
The numbers 1x2x3x4x5x6x7 and 8x9x10x11 giving us those same numbers.
A crop circle giving us those same numbers combined with a rotating dna spiral.

The great pyramid showing us the speed of light WOW!!!
The pyramid showing how far you’ll move through space in one second if your standing on the equator.
The pyramid showing us Pi and the golden section.
The curvature designed into the faces of the pyramid exactly matches the radius of the earth.

The sum of the pyramid's two base diagonals in Pyramid Inches = length of the Precession of the Equinoxes (25,827 years)

The Great Pyramid is the most accurately aligned structure in existence and faces true north with only 3/60th of a degree of error.

There are no hieroglyphics or writing in the Great Pyramid and no mummies or body’s were ever found in it.

The Great Pyramid is located at the centre of the land mass of the earth. The east/west parallel that crosses the most land and the north/south meridian that crosses the most land intersect in two places on the earth, one in the ocean and the other at the Great Pyramid.

The links for the 2 documentaries.
Cross over from another dimension. Suggest you skip along to 39 mins

The Revelations of the pyramids looks like its vanished from youtube so you'll have to search for it. Worth the effort, it's VERY interesting.

Views: 473

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

There are NO coincidences...everything happens for a reason even if we cannot see it clearly...just my .02

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

Less Prone posted a photo

Famine or War What Would it Be

How far are these monsters allowed to go?
2 hours ago
Less Prone favorited cheeki kea's blog post The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )
2 hours ago
Less Prone commented on cheeki kea's blog post The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )
"It's so cruel and unfair. So many innocent people fell for it and even now the wictims are…"
2 hours ago
Doc Vega commented on truth's video
Thumbnail

MSM Admits US Funding Al-Qaeda & Taliban Terror Attacks

"In all likelihood if the MSM comes up with an explanation it's probably pure unadulterated…"
2 hours ago
Doc Vega commented on truth's video
Thumbnail

MSM Admits US Funding Al-Qaeda & Taliban Terror Attacks

"Mark Levin talks about all the front groups funded by Soros that have provided revenue for the…"
2 hours ago
Doc Vega favorited cheeki kea's blog post The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )
2 hours ago
Doc Vega commented on cheeki kea's blog post The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )
"Sad, but this is the fate of those who don't take heed and refuse to do their due diligence…"
2 hours ago
Doc Vega posted blog posts
5 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on Sandy's photo
Thumbnail

FB_IMG_1710523455761

"Hi Thia I'm back with news.... gvmnt will not protect you from Tick Tock, at this point it…"
6 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's blog post Dr. Aseem Malhotra's Explosive Court Testimony on COVID "Vaccines"(UPDATED)
"More news dripping out from this story. ( found on Slay news…"
7 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's blog post The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )
8 hours ago
cheeki kea posted a blog post

The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )

You know what, I think if God had a message for us here it would be the one that goes... Be as Wise…See More
9 hours ago
Burbia commented on Burbia's group The Comment Section is Closed
"So far, there are 14 comments here for the video about Iran's influence on Generation Z and…"
yesterday
tjdavis posted videos
yesterday
tjdavis posted photos
yesterday
Doc Vega posted blog posts
yesterday
Larry Harmen posted blog posts
Tuesday
Larry Harmen posted videos
Tuesday
cheeki kea commented on Less Prone's photo
Thumbnail

Rebuilding Khazaria

"Perhaps Russia and Ukraine should Rebuild the Tartarian Empire. Then game over. "
Tuesday
cheeki kea commented on FREEDOMROX's blog post NEVER FORGET! WHO and UN charged with GENOCIDE in 2009
"This is Why the outlier countries Must Stand Up And Fight Them Off on all fronts at all times. For…"
Tuesday

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted