Enriched McDonald's Worker in France, Goes Completely Loco and Threatens to Burn Himself Alive on Social Media

French McDonald's worker facing the sack doused his body in petrol and threatened to burn himself alive to protest fast-food chain closing his restaurant

Kamel Guemari will lose his job as McDonald's closes franchise in Marseille

In protest he doused his body in petrol and threatened to set himself alight

Locked himself in the McDonald's bathroom and negotiated for 90 minutes

Guemari and fellow demonstrators are trying to block McDonald's from closing

By PETER ALLEN IN PARIS FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 14:19 BST, 9 August 2018 | UPDATED: 14:21 BST, 9 August 2018

A French McDonald’s worker doused his body in petrol and threatened to burn himself alive if he lost his job with the fast-food outlet.

Kamel Guemari faces the sack along with 76 colleagues in Saint-Barthélémy, a suburb of Marseille in southern France, as McDonald's is closing the franchise.

In protest, Guemari poured petrol over himself and locked himself into a toilet of the McDonald’s branch.

‘I choose to die standing rather go through this misfortune, to see these people without a job,’ said Mr Guemari said in a video broadcast live on social media from inside the cubicle.

'I’m ready to give up my life to save jobs.’

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6043507/French-McDonalds-wo...

Views: 102

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

WHY did they stop this turd?  I blame the idiots who rescued him for stopping him.  He should have torched himself..... would have made a MUCH nicer article....and one less invader!!!

WHY did they stop this turd?  I blame the idiots who rescued him for stopping him.  He should have torched himself..... would have made a MUCH nicer article....and one less invader!!!

Maybe he should try Camel business, nomen est omen

Go ethnic and express yourself like,...

Saudis shut down camel urine shop: owner was selling his own urine

RSS

Latest Activity

Raz Putin commented on Burbia's photo
1 hour ago
Raz Putin favorited Burbia's photo
1 hour ago
Raz Putin commented on Raz Putin's blog post UPDATED "Ian David Long (aka Abu Al-Hom Kreuzi?): What we know about the Thousand Oaks mass shooter" and "Democrat Nadler Vows "Immediate" Legislation In Response To Gun Violence"
1 hour ago
Raz Putin favorited dogitydog's discussion AGENDA 21 COURSE
1 hour ago
Raz Putin favorited Boris Badenov's video
1 hour ago
Burbia posted a photo
1 hour ago
jim commented on Boris Badenov's video
Thumbnail

Съемочную группу накрыло лавиной!

"we were supposed to get 8" to a foot of snow and 1/4" -1/2" ice our weather people botched it big time we got a BIG FAT "0"   ZERO looks like Texas was the winner here."
2 hours ago
Central Scrutinizer favorited Doc Vega's blog post No Title
2 hours ago
jim commented on Boris Badenov's video
Thumbnail

Съемочную группу накрыло лавиной!

"Darwin was Right Natural selection they're still having a wonderful time tumbling in a avalanche"
2 hours ago
jim commented on jim's video
Thumbnail

Gas EVERYWHERE! From The Streets Of Paris!

"I stand corrected this missing hand is for real he must have had it partially fuses at the time the bleeding was minimal. but never the less BLOWN OFF by the cops."
2 hours ago
jim posted blog posts
2 hours ago
Raz Putin favorited Thomas Less's video
3 hours ago
Raz Putin commented on Raz Putin's blog post Open letter to President Trump regarding the declassification of the FISA and other related documents
"I think it's safe to say the Antifa will play a significant role in all of it. We see them now in Europe, Canada etc.. Any where there is a legitimate resistance the Antifa will engage that resistance on behalf of it's political and…"
4 hours ago
Diana commented on Raz Putin's blog post Open letter to President Trump regarding the declassification of the FISA and other related documents
"Raz Putin I agree with you.  I just hope there's a way to keep the left from going full Antifa."
4 hours ago
Raz Putin favorited oldranger_68's blog post Trump Better Take Control
4 hours ago
Raz Putin posted a blog post

2019 The Year Ahead...predictions anyone???

It's that time of the year again where people like to make predictions about the coming year.It seems that after all we have…See More
4 hours ago

Please remember this website is supported by your donations...

© 2018   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2015 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted