European Court Upholds Imprisonment of Woman for Calling Mohammed a Pedophile

The European Court of Human Rights upheld a conviction against an Austrian woman who called the Islamic prophet Mohammed a “pedophile,” claiming that this does not violate her freedom of expression. Aisha is said to have been six or seven years old when she married the prophet Mohammed and nine or ten years old at the time of consummation, which fits the Western definition of pedophilia. So what, says the EU court. -GEG 

The European Court upheld a conviction against an Austrian woman who called the prophet Muhammad a pedophile.

Muhammad took six-year-old Aisha as one of his brides and consummated the marriage when she was nine or ten.
That is the definition of pedophilia. Aisha herself wrote about when her marriage was consummated when she was nine (Sahih Bukhari volume 5, book 58, number 234).

But you cannot mention this today in Europe – a former Christian continent.

The future does not look good for the Western world as long as insane and self-hating leftists hold power.

Read full article here…

Views: 166

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

a conquered people could only tolerate this

"But you cannot mention this today in Europe – a former Christian continent."

Not quite so. Did Jim not check the facts? Does that make gatewaypundit a gate-keeper to satisfy those not too concerned with the facts? Had my suspicions for a while, with someone posting gwp endlessly elsewhere.

The following is a year old, so I presume it's pretty accurate:  

Tried to post the following comment at 'gatewaypundit', but was unable to do so because e-mail cannot be entered for verification process...

"But you cannot mention this today in Europe – a former Christian continent."

Jim, you might want to check the facts before making blanket statements claiming illegality in Europe, irrespective of the fact that we are still, nominally & still in majority, 'Christian' nations.

All of the following are in Europe:

Albania, Andorra, Belarus, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Holy See (Vatican City), Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Jersey, Liechtenstein, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Norway, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Turkey (also Asiatic), Ukraine, United Kingdom.

RSS

Latest Activity

Maasanova favorited Diana's photo
7 minutes ago
Anti Everything commented on Chris of the family Masters's blog post Anatomy of a Birth Certificate - What It Means
"I've been giving attention to this ladies website for about 10 yrs. I am missing one thing - How to break loose, completely, with absolute sovereignty giving me freedom of my own design. I call this 'anarchy'. However, the…"
18 minutes ago
Diana commented on Maasanova's video
28 minutes ago
James Roberts favorited Diana's photo
38 minutes ago
38 minutes ago
James Roberts favorited Raz Putin's discussion Breaking: RT:"Mueller probe did not find that Trump campaign conspired with Russia"
40 minutes ago
James Roberts commented on Raz Putin's blog post Les Gilets Jaune-Yellow Vest Protest Act 19-Live streaming feeds
"Now that Macron has brought in the military, the Yellow Vests need to progress to IEDs."
41 minutes ago
James Roberts favorited Raz Putin's blog post Les Gilets Jaune-Yellow Vest Protest Act 19-Live streaming feeds
41 minutes ago
42 minutes ago
James Roberts commented on James T. Kirk's photo
Thumbnail

Mouse Trap

"Hey! Meeces have been some of my best friends!"
44 minutes ago
James Roberts commented on Diana's photo
Thumbnail

Melting Pot

"And people believe in diversity AND the melting pot, AT THE SAME TIME."
45 minutes ago
46 minutes ago
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Australia PM adviser says climate change is 'UN-led ruse to establish new world order'
"Chris of the family masters It was Maurice Strong of France who began UN push to assault the US for having more energy consumption for it's size than any other nation of course we originated the technology and had shared it with all other…"
1 hour ago
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Australia PM adviser says climate change is 'UN-led ruse to establish new world order'
"mighty bull You're right it's all brainwashing bullshit!"
1 hour ago
Central Scrutinizer favorited Anti Everything's video
1 hour ago
Central Scrutinizer replied to Mrs. Tif Morgan's discussion Dems Introduce Bill Forcing Men to Report to Police When They Masturbate
"Attention Male Serfs! You must Pay the Whacks-on permit fee to whacks-off penalty free!!"
1 hour ago

Please remember this website is supported by your donations...

© 2019   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2015 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted