Evidence mounts that PLAGUE outbreak in Africa is an engineered depopulation

Evidence mounts that PLAGUE outbreak in Africa is an engineered depopulation bioweapon

Image: Evidence mounts that PLAGUE outbreak in Africa is an engineered depopulation bioweapon

(Natural News) Thousands of people have been infected and over 143 are now reported dead from the plague outbreak that’s now threatening Africa, reports the UK Daily Mail. “Health officials are unsure how this year’s outbreak began,” reports the paper. “Experts warn the disease spreads quicker in heavily populated areas.”

Isn’t it interesting that just as Prince William is calling for “urgent depopulation efforts” in Africa, we suddenly have the rapid spread of the plague from unknown origins? As Natural News previously reported, Prince William appears to be pushing for depopulation efforts across Africa in the name of environmentalism:

https://www.naturalnews.com/2017-11-11-evidence-mounts-that-plague-...

Views: 43

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Prince William is just like daddy Charles and grandpa Phillip - "If I were reincarnated, I would wish to be returned to Earth as a killer virus to lower human population levels. -Prince Phillip.

Diana, I think the British People are DOOMED. With this attitude from their OWN Royals, what is next? Gassing their OWN citizens ? I think we will see a WORLD REVOLUTION soon. Where EVERYONE rises up and HANGS( or Guillotines in France) these Globalist/Money Junkie/Bankster criminal "Elites".

Since it's now PROVEN to the WORLD the US has been supplying Chemical Weapons to their ISIL buddies, is it ANY suprise they would conduct bio-Warfare on Africa....or Somalia ? We are talking about the SAME Government who Conducted 9/11 against AMERICAN CITIZENS ! Is it REALLY a suprise the ENTIRE WORLD has their number ???? TRAITORS in DIRE need of EXECUTION.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Please remember this website is supported by your donations...

© 2017   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2015 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted