"EXCLUSIVE: 'I thought I was going to be the next to die at Ed Buck's house.' Man tells DailyMailTV how Democratic donor paid him $250 and injected him with meth after 'fetish' sex sessions in white long johns - as police probe TWO black men's deaths"
- WARNING: SEXUALLY EXPLICIT CONTENT
- Jermaine Gagnon, 28, told DailyMailTV how he narrowly escaped death when Edward Buck injected him with crystal meth at his sex-toy filled apartment
- Gagnon said Buck, 63, paid to fly him from Minnesota to Los Angeles, drugged him with a substance dissolved in Gatorade then injected him with crystal meth
- The 28-year-old shared photos of Buck, wearing white long johns, crouched over him on a mattress during one of their nights together last year
- Gagnon shared images of sex toys Buck had for their encounter, saying: 'He had this red and black toolbox with all types of fetish toys, like c**k rings, sex toys'
- He added: 'He gave me some Tommy Hilfiger tighty whities, a muscle t-shirt and some long johns. White knee-high socks'
- Gagnon said during one encounter Buck offered him a drink he suspected had been spiked, feeling woozy and weak shortly after drinking it
- He said: 'He took my phone. I was so scared. I felt death walked into my soul. I called my mother. I said, 'I feel like he's going to kill me, I think I'm going to die'
- Buck is now under investigation over the deaths of two black men, including one man who died of an apparent overdose at his apartment on Monday
A man has told how he narrowly escaped death when Hillary Clinton donor Edward Buck injected him with crystal meth at his sex-toy filled apartment - where two black men have died within 18 months.
Jermaine Gagnon, 28, told DailyMailTV how Buck, 63, paid to fly him from Minnesota to Los Angeles, drugged him with a substance dissolved in Gatorade then injected him with crystal meth at his West Hollywood apartment.
And Gagnon shared pictures which show Buck, wearing white long johns, crouched over him on the mattress of a pullout bed during one of their nights together, as well as the 'toolbox' of sex toys he produced during their encounter.
Buck is now under investigation over the deaths of a black man in his 50s at his apartment in the early hours of Monday morning this week, and a second investigation into the death of Gemmel Moore 18 months ago has been reopened, after being closed for lack of evidence.