EXCLUSIVE: Why SB 277 will totally backfire on the vaccine industry and uncover the truth about vaccine science fraud

EXCLUSIVE: Why SB 277 will totally backfire on the vaccine industry and uncover the truth about vaccine science fraud

Thursday, July 02, 2015
by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger

(NaturalNews) One of the reasons vaccine propagandists are so cognitively impaired is because they've all been partially brain damaged by the very same vaccines they keep pushing on everyone else. As a result, not a single one of them had yet come to realize how they've painted themselves into a corner with SB 277.

In fact, SB 277 will disastrously backfire on the vaccine industry, and YOU can help make sure it doesn't get covered up when it happens. Here's how:

Starting in 2016, the vaccination rate among California public schools will be virtually 100%. This, we are sternly told by professional vaccine propagandists, will halt all outbreaks of all disease. That's what vaccines do, after all, right? They stop outbreaks of infectious disease.

But readers of Natural News and other intelligent, independent new media publishers are already well aware that most infectious disease outbreaks occur among children who are already vaccinated! The pharma-controlled false narrative that "unvaccinated children are spreading disease" is just a marketing lie designed to convince more parents to pay for more vaccines. In truth, it's the vaccinated children who are shedding viruses and spreading disease among each other -- the kids who have weakened immune systems that have been suppressed by all the toxic chemicals intentionally added to vaccines (mercury, aluminum, MSG, formaldehyde, etc).

Now here's the kicker: When disease outbreaks start to occur this year in California's public schools, those outbreaks will be happening among children who are nearly 100% vaccinated! There will no longer be a minority of "unvaccinated" children to blame for the outbreaks.

And what we will all be witnessing is scientific proof that vaccines routinely FAIL.

SB 277, in other words, will now make it impossible for authorities to hide vaccine failures behind the cover of "unvaccinated children."

SB 277 will inadvertently expose the truth that vaccines often fail

In the post-SB 277 era, the fact that vaccines often don't work will become abundantly obvious. And then the whole world will be able to confirm exactly what Merck virologists have already stated in a federal False Claims Act...: that vaccine manufacturers routinely fake their test results in order to continue to receive FDA approval for vaccines that simply don't work!

As Merck virologists already stated on the record in sworn government documents:

• Merck knowingly falsified its mumps vaccine test results to fabricate a "95% efficacy rate."

• In order to do this, Merck spiked the blood test with animal antibodies in order to artificially inflate the appearance of immune system antibodies.

• Merck then used the falsified trial results to swindle the U.S. government out of "hundreds of millions of dollars for a vaccine that does not provide adequate immunization."

• Merck's vaccine fraud has actually contributed to the continuation of mumps across America, causing more children to become infected with mumps.

• Merck used its false claims of "95 percent effectiveness" to monopolize the vaccine market and eliminate possible competitors.

• The Merck vaccine fraud has been going on since the late 1990's, say the Merck virologists.

• Testing of Merck's vaccine was never done against "real-world" mumps viruses in the wild. Instead, test results were simply falsified to achieve the desired outcome.

• This entire fraud took place "with the knowledge, authority and approval of Merck's senior management."

• Merck scientists "witnessed firsthand the improper testing and data falsification in which Merck engaged to artificially inflate the vaccine's efficacy findings," according to court documents.

Click here to read the lawsuit documents yourself.

The same media that promoted the Disneyland measles hysteria will now go into full-on outbreak censorship mode

So how will the pharma-corrupted mainstream media try to cover up all this? They will, quite predictably, adopt an internal policy of a total media blackout on all infectious disease outbreaks among California schoolchildren.

If clusters of mumps, measles or influenza begin to explode out of control among the vaccinated California children, the media will deliberately censor those stories, making sure no one hears about them. So even as the vaccines are failing, the pharma-corrupted media will think it's more important to protect the vaccine industry than to protect the lives of children.

Can't have the public learning the truth about failed vaccines, can we?

But here's where the mainstream media will fail:

The new media is rising, and more people are now reading the new media than the mainstream media.

As one of the many technology pioneers and trailblazers of the new media, I'm launching a new search engine in just a few weeks called Good Gopher (www.GoodGopher.com).

This search engine welcomes all new media outlets, bloggers and independent journalists to submit their sites for spidering and indexing. Mainstream media (i.e. propaganda) sources are banned from the engine.

This search engine will be gathering near-real-time intelligence on disease outbreaks by scanning the posts of thousands of independent news sites and blogs. The results will be available to the public, for free, through a unique aggregation and compilation of online page content on vaccines, autism and disease outbreaks intelligence.

In other words, Good Gopher is about to become the internet's only vaccine outbreak intelligence source where you'll be able to monitor outbreak news in almost real time, as it is reported in the independent media and individual blogs.

I'm experienced at building statistical correlation text analysis engines

How do I know all this? Because as Natural News readers may recall, I'm the IT engineer who built science.naturalnews.com, a massive science research portal that aggregates published scientific studies on any two concepts such as health condition and an herb or nutrient that may help prevent it. I wrote all the code for the engine behind science.naturalnews.com using statistical correlation analysis of text, finding "signals" in the background noise of over 10 million published science documents retrieved from PubMed.

You might recall that when I first announced science.naturalnews.com, I hinted that this same technology could be used to scour the internet and pull signals out of the background noise of web page content. Google does the same thing, by the way, as a predictive trends analysis for disease outbreaks. But Google has billions of dollars and unlimited human resources, whereas I built this content signal analysis system myself, with zero outside help. And since then, I've long been planning to apply it to online content, with the aim of conducting near-real-time meta analysis of keyword-described concept hierarchies, meaning being able to use a large crawl and indexing of online content as a "signal detector" for any particular concept logic tree you want to monitor.

This is the kind of stuff the NSA builds to spy on American citizens. I'm using it, however, to detect the failures of the fraudulent vaccine industry and thereby protect future children from the devastating harm caused by vaccines. And the reason my brain remains intact enough to pull all this off is because I don't take toxic vaccine shots! Instead of being polluted with mercury and aluminum, my brain is powered by superfoods and nutritional supplements. Hence the productivity I'm well known for. (I also don't use pot, alcohol, cigarettes, caffeine or recreational drugs, by the way...)

Needless to say, nobody in the vaccine industry is smart enough to build something like this because they're all lazy propagandists who have never had to think for a living. So they won't have the ability to do what we're doing, which means we'll have the intelligence data FIRST, even before the criminals at the CDC have any idea what's happening.

With your help, we'll be able to identify outbreaks, report on them and spread the news before the CDC or the pharma-controlled mainstream media even knows what's happening. They can't control the spread of information anymore, so they can't stop the spread of INFORMATION which is, ironically, far more viral than measles.

How you can help make this happen

How can you stay up on all this? First, if you're a member of independent media, submit your site to GoodGopher.com so that we can spider it. If you don't already have a site, start your own blog and submit that. When you see outbreaks happening in California schools, blog about it! Our engine will pick up your blog and begin to analyze it together with thousands of other blogs to determine trends and patterns.

Secondly, if you're interested in watching all this unfold, get ready to start using GoodGopher.com as your search engine. It's the world's first search engine that filters out corporate propaganda and government disinfo. Check it out here: www.GoodGopher.com

Thirdly, we'll be announcing unique monitoring of vaccines, autism and outbreaks in California that leverage our powerful search engine technology to help expose the truth about vaccines for the benefit of the entire public. Watch for that announcement here on Natural News.

Finally, if you wish to help financially support all these large R&D investments we're making in these technologies, help support the Natural News Store, the world's first and only online superfoods store where everything we sell is validated for low heavy metals in our ICP-MS laboratory. (See Labs.NaturalNews.com for details.)

Help spread the word: GoodGopher.com is where it all begins soon. It's the world's only search engine dedicated to fighting for YOU, the People, by applying technology to set you free rather than enslave you.

And that's why we will win. Because we are inspired by truth and compassion, fighting to protect children from the nefarious, criminal vaccine corporations and their bought-off political puppets in California. We will win because the truth is our ally... and the truth cannot hide from our collective efforts to reveal it.

Views: 31

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The new media is rising, and more people are now reading the new media than the mainstream media.

As one of the many technology pioneers and trailblazers of the new media, I'm launching a new search engine in just a few weeks called Good Gopher (www.GoodGopher.com).

This search engine welcomes all new media outlets, bloggers and independent journalists to submit their sites for spidering and indexing. Mainstream media (i.e. propaganda) sources are banned from the engine.

This search engine will be gathering near-real-time intelligence on disease outbreaks by scanning the posts of thousands of independent news sites and blogs. The results will be available to the public, for free, through a unique aggregation and compilation of online page content on vaccines, autism and disease outbreaks intelligence.

In other words, Good Gopher is about to become the internet's only vaccine outbreak intelligence source where you'll be able to monitor outbreak news in almost real time, as it is reported in the independent media and individual blogs.

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

Less Prone commented on Doc Vega's blog post Was Sabotage or Terrorism used in the Collapse of the Francis Scott Key Bridge?
"Perfect for destroying the supply chain. It could well have been intentional."
2 hours ago
Less Prone favorited Doc Vega's blog post Was Sabotage or Terrorism used in the Collapse of the Francis Scott Key Bridge?
2 hours ago
Doc Vega posted blog posts
4 hours ago
rlionhearted_3 posted photos
7 hours ago
rlionhearted_3 favorited Doc Vega's photo
7 hours ago
tjdavis posted a video

Alabama’s Biggest Secret - Operation Paperclip 🇺🇸

In the north of Alabama is the city of Huntsville. It's here where German scientists built NASA in secrecy after World War II. Operation Paperclip is still s...
10 hours ago
tjdavis posted a photo
12 hours ago
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Americans You’re Being Squeezed Out!
"Cheeki kea always nice to her you chime in and you're damn right! "
yesterday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Americans You’re Being Squeezed Out!
"Les Prone thanks for your support Dude! "
yesterday
Doc Vega posted a photo

The inconvenient truth

Trump spells it out!
yesterday
Sandy posted a photo
yesterday
Less Prone favorited Doc Vega's blog post What Made the Founding Fathers of America so Brilliant?
Tuesday
Less Prone commented on Doc Vega's blog post Why didn't the Archeological World Announce Proof that Jesus Lived?
"Motives of Joe, to shit in the well by showing totally irrelevant proof?"
Tuesday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Why didn't the Archeological World Announce Proof that Jesus Lived?
"Less, Motives of Wyatt or Joe? What archeologist wouldn't want proof of Jesus as part of his…"
Tuesday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Why didn't the Archeological World Announce Proof that Jesus Lived?
"Less Prone, Considering Joe Rogan to be the gatekeeper of anything is just short of ridiculous the…"
Tuesday
Doc Vega posted a blog post
Tuesday
MAC posted a video

Don't Go To Hong Kong Now (Even on Connecting Flights)

Secure your privacy with Surfshark! Enter coupon code laowhy86 for an extra 3 months free at https://Surfshark.deals/laowhy86Article 23 in Hong Kong is real,...
Tuesday
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's video
Thumbnail

Terrorist Attack on Moscow - Ukraine Committing Suicide? | Larry C. Johnson

"...And I guess I'll just park this you tube here also for something to ponder from last year.…"
Tuesday
tjdavis posted photos
Tuesday
Less Prone posted a video

Climate: The Movie (The Cold Truth) NL

Deze nieuwe documentaire van de Britse filmmaker Martin Durkin toont aan dat klimaatalarm een verzonnen doembeeld is zonder enige wetenschappelijke basis. He...
Monday

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted