Facebook To Give Data On ‘Hate Speech’ Suspects To French Courts

The deal follows meetings between Facebook’s founder Mark Zuckerberg and French President Emmanuel Macron and is said to be a world first.

RT reports: France’s minister for digital affairs and former top advisor to President Emmanuel Macron, Cedric O, confirmed the agreement on Tuesday, but suggested the courtesy would not be extended to other nations.

This is huge news, it means that the judicial process will be able to run normally,” O told Reuters. “It’s really very important, they’re only doing it for France.”

The deal between the world’s largest social media network and France came after a series of meetings between Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg and Macron. 

The social network had already been giving French authorities IP addresses and identifying data of suspected terrorists after judges demanded their cooperation, but this is the first time the agreement has extended to hate speech.

Macron has made no secret of his interest in regulating online hate speech and fake news. Recently, parliament has been considering implementing a fine of 4 percent of a tech company’s global revenue if they are found to not have done enough to remove certain content from their network.

https://newspunch.com/facebook-to-give-data-on-hate-speech-suspects...

Views: 97

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

everybody whom disagrees with me a racist, lots of deleting needs done RIGHT NOW lol

Huh?? say what? Ahhh??? I really have not read a lot of blogs here, but if I disagree with what is said, I am not a racist, some say I am a little bitch with a attitude that can not be adjusted.

I have to admit some of my blogs are considered racist. I just like placing a mix into the system.

I have no idea what others said about ya, its not cool, but  it does happen.

I got to be on my way, stay safe...

LOL Tif

just my poor satire, not serious

Another 2 videos were sent to us by link. The people of the British Empire are asking for help, as the EU has taken over their country.

The UN Global Migration Compact is killing a nation. They said we fought against Hitler, we believed what was told to us. Now we find out we were betrayed.

YouTube deleted the voices of the British as well as the Irish people. So no one will ever know they are dying out as a race.

They are.. as we know now that the banking system is killing them. You know what I am talking about.

Hank stated, in another blog, Trump is moving forward for the gold stander money system. They will kill Trump, just like they did JFK.

i'm sorry, but we will re -share the voice of a dying people, so the whole world will know that the banking system did it.

The videos are so intense and I am sad, as them people are brutally murdered because they Christians.

They will start to kill out Americans that fight back we know this, I can feel it in my heart.

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

Latest Activity

Mrs. Tif Morgan replied to Chris of the family Masters's discussion New Zealand heads into monetary madness to save banks
"Best of luck on this issue....New Zealander's need to follow suit with the French and burn the…"
17 minutes ago
Mrs. Tif Morgan replied to Mrs. Tif Morgan's discussion Central Bankers Warn of Chaos in a Cashless Society: by Laurens Cerulus and Cat Contigugli
"I have a better idea, Burn the banks to the ground, reclaim our independence from the Khazar. Do…"
21 minutes ago
Mrs. Tif Morgan replied to Mrs. Tif Morgan's discussion Jeffrey Epstein Was Given Three 12 Yr Old Girls to Abuse As A Birthday Gift, Unsealed Court Documents Claim
"The Rothschild's are Khazar, how did they obtain Jewish blood, in the beginning they were not…"
26 minutes ago
Nigel joined truth's group
35 minutes ago
Boris commented on Boris's status
"CNN Hires FBI Architect of ‘Soft Coup’, Identified Leaker and IG Defined Liar, as…"
39 minutes ago
Diana's discussion was featured

COLLEGE STUDENT ARRESTED, Banned From Campus For PRE-CRIME, Firearms Seized, After Anonymous Tip About Meme He Posted On Social Media

RED-ALARM Red-Flag law alert!Brandon Wagshol a 22-year-old student at Central Connecticut State…See More
50 minutes ago
Boris commented on Diana's photo
Thumbnail

lol

"dude stole my idea"
51 minutes ago
Phyllis Maka commented on Phyllis Maka's blog post UNBELIEVABLE HOW THEY CLONED THIS DEAD THING BACK TO LIFE/ How These Lying Pricks CHEAT US OUT OF OUR LIVING EARTH like hell they will NOT !!
"These fascist nazi pigs are not of this living planet, earth, somehow or rather the whole lot of…"
1 hour ago
oldranger_68 commented on oldranger_68's blog post Israeli Holocaust Museum: there is no physical evidence of the holocaust
"Whew, I was worried.  I have weathered the flames of many flamethrowers, though.  Think…"
1 hour ago
Burbia commented on oldranger_68's blog post Israeli Holocaust Museum: there is no physical evidence of the holocaust
"You should be fine. Some people are more flammable than others."
1 hour ago
Burbia commented on Phyllis Maka's blog post UNBELIEVABLE HOW THEY CLONED THIS DEAD THING BACK TO LIFE/ How These Lying Pricks CHEAT US OUT OF OUR LIVING EARTH like hell they will NOT !!
"This points out the rival factions in power. If the Comb Over were in line with Pant Suit, there…"
1 hour ago
Burbia replied to Mrs. Tif Morgan's discussion Jeffrey Epstein Was Given Three 12 Yr Old Girls to Abuse As A Birthday Gift, Unsealed Court Documents Claim
"And the real controllers are names we never heard. The Caucus Mountains have over 240,000 Jews with…"
1 hour ago
oldranger_68 commented on oldranger_68's blog post Israeli Holocaust Museum: there is no physical evidence of the holocaust
"Maybe I need asbestos underwear."
1 hour ago
Burbia commented on oldranger_68's blog post Israeli Holocaust Museum: there is no physical evidence of the holocaust
1 hour ago
Boris favorited Phyllis Maka's blog post NEW DRONE VIDEO FROM PEDO ISLAND - Jim Stone
1 hour ago
Burbia commented on KLC's group MUSICWARS
"lyrics: Some People Like Candy Some People Like Cofee But These Lifeless Flavors Don't…"
1 hour ago

© 2019   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted