Facebook To Give Data On ‘Hate Speech’ Suspects To French Courts

The deal follows meetings between Facebook’s founder Mark Zuckerberg and French President Emmanuel Macron and is said to be a world first.

RT reports: France’s minister for digital affairs and former top advisor to President Emmanuel Macron, Cedric O, confirmed the agreement on Tuesday, but suggested the courtesy would not be extended to other nations.

This is huge news, it means that the judicial process will be able to run normally,” O told Reuters. “It’s really very important, they’re only doing it for France.”

The deal between the world’s largest social media network and France came after a series of meetings between Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg and Macron. 

The social network had already been giving French authorities IP addresses and identifying data of suspected terrorists after judges demanded their cooperation, but this is the first time the agreement has extended to hate speech.

Macron has made no secret of his interest in regulating online hate speech and fake news. Recently, parliament has been considering implementing a fine of 4 percent of a tech company’s global revenue if they are found to not have done enough to remove certain content from their network.

https://newspunch.com/facebook-to-give-data-on-hate-speech-suspects...

Views: 83

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

everybody whom disagrees with me a racist, lots of deleting needs done RIGHT NOW lol

Huh?? say what? Ahhh??? I really have not read a lot of blogs here, but if I disagree with what is said, I am not a racist, some say I am a little bitch with a attitude that can not be adjusted.

I have to admit some of my blogs are considered racist. I just like placing a mix into the system.

I have no idea what others said about ya, its not cool, but  it does happen.

I got to be on my way, stay safe...

LOL Tif

just my poor satire, not serious

Another 2 videos were sent to us by link. The people of the British Empire are asking for help, as the EU has taken over their country.

The UN Global Migration Compact is killing a nation. They said we fought against Hitler, we believed what was told to us. Now we find out we were betrayed.

YouTube deleted the voices of the British as well as the Irish people. So no one will ever know they are dying out as a race.

They are.. as we know now that the banking system is killing them. You know what I am talking about.

Hank stated, in another blog, Trump is moving forward for the gold stander money system. They will kill Trump, just like they did JFK.

i'm sorry, but we will re -share the voice of a dying people, so the whole world will know that the banking system did it.

The videos are so intense and I am sad, as them people are brutally murdered because they Christians.

They will start to kill out Americans that fight back we know this, I can feel it in my heart.

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

Latest Activity

Burbia commented on Burbia's group The Comment Section is Closed
2 hours ago
Maas favorited Diana's photo
2 hours ago
Maas updated their profile
2 hours ago
Maas commented on Maas's photo
2 hours ago
oldranger_68 commented on Diana's blog post Muslim Man Who Killed Jewish Neighbor While Screaming “Allahu Akbar” Not Criminally Responsible Because He Smoked Marijuana Beforehand, Judge Rules
"I don't think it's a secret that I thoroughly dislike Jews, but there is a line and this…"
3 hours ago
Chris of the family Masters posted a blog post

Are You Ready for This -- 2.0

By Anna Von ReitzI could have called this "The Problem". As you have already seen, the concept of…See More
4 hours ago
Maas's photo was featured
5 hours ago
Diana's video was featured

AOC, Ilhan Omar repeatedly REFUSE to condemn Antifa attack on ICE! | Keean Bexte

http://bit.ly/32xHIMf Keean Bexte of TheRebel.media reports: I was back in Washington, DC today, and figured I’d try once again to get Democratic Congresswom...
6 hours ago
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Dating: It Could Happen to You Part II
"James Roberts, Got a good one for you. My brother and I were running our own business when some…"
7 hours ago
JoeG favorited Diana's photo
8 hours ago
8 hours ago
8 hours ago
8 hours ago
Dr Yuri Zhivago posted a status
8 hours ago
Dr Yuri Zhivago posted a status
8 hours ago

© 2019   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted