Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Peter Sweden, went to report on arriving NGO vessels with migrants, but was kicked out by police. Something is wrong. European governments does not want people to know what is going on with the migrant crisis. The report is real but not powerful, it is worth sharing.

FORBIDDEN NEWS - Reporting on NGO migrant vessel- YouTube

Views: 99

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Question I always ask : who benefits?. Sneaking those individuals and be secretive about it tells a lot. It's final push to finalize Kalergi plan in order to 'brown' societies, and to have them subverted into the 3 world status. Preparation for NWO.

Try this on for size, this was a comment by my dad, after the comment was made the site stood still for over 3 days, ready?

I asked who are these people that other Jews call none Jews, for their transgressions against other nations and God.

this is the comment:

Tif, no one can tell you the name of what people they are, NGO's or not.
The battle between European Jews and Israelis, is what we see.
Moses brought his people to Israel, to flee a evil people. These people go by several names according to history.
Iraqi Jews used the name Jinn, European Jews seek to control all life all countries including Israelis.
In the book called the Satanic Bible, you will find their name listed. This can also be found In Judaism, yetzer hara (Hebrew: יֵצֶר הַרַע‎) refers to the congenital inclination to do evil, by violating the will of God.
During the time of the second Beit HaMikdash, the 120 sages of the Great Assembly were granted the ability to rip out the desire for idolatry (yetzer hora of avodah zora) from the collective soul of the Jewish people (see Sanhedrin 64a for some background): https://judaism.stackexchange.com/questions/11310/no-yetzer-hora-of...

If yetzer hora of avodah zora could be vanquished in principle at its root relative to the collective Jewish soul, why is it that there remains one/many/any yetzer hora still? Idolatry can take many forms, say egotistical lust for power, worshipping money, pursuing immorality, or seeking self-centered honor because you are carving out a space devoid of Hashem. In what way is any remaining yetzer hora different from yetzer hora of avodah zora?

There is a concept of Avodah Zarah that exists today as much as it existed thousands of years ago. In fact, perhaps it is more prevalent now than ever. The Akeidah says that today's 'Avodah Zarah' is devoting all of one's time to amassing wealth and property. When the pasuk says "Do not make with Me, gods of silver and gods of gold for yourselves" [20:20], it does not just mean little idols that one bows down to three times a day! It means do not make money -- gold and silver -- into a god.

It is the same Avodah Zarah, says the Akeidah al HaTorah. For many, Gold and Silver Are mighty gods, upon whom people put their faith and credibility

To one extent or another we all face this test. It is not true -- Avodah Zarah has not been nullified. Unfortunately, it is alive and well among us. Especially among us, in our capitalistic society where we see how people become consumed with this god called making money. It hasn't changed at all.

Satan, In the apocryphal Book of Jubilees, Yahweh grants the satan (referred to as Mastema) authority over a group of fallen angels, or their offspring: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satan

European Jews in Congress has destroyed several Israeli Companies, European Jews flow from and to Israel, to divided Christianity.
When Rabbi's call them None Jews, it was a riddle of words to search for who they are.
Evil is what Nations face.

Do you need for me to create a snapshot for ya???

LOL Tif

The SS George Soros is getting any press. Sad and no surprise really considering Soros's deep pockets and agenda.

George Soros, Hmm? Hank went into all the Jewish Holocaust Archives, researched his so called family tree,none of his family is listed not even on pdfs.

AKA Jewish George Soros, who is he and why did this Government give him billions of American Tax Dollars?

Nope, not even that name was listed....I will share some more in a bit, I am a busy bee...:)

LOL Tif

Ok cool !!!!, ah, there are 153 million NGO's in America, so far only 9000 have been logged into the network files.

Now this is cool here....:)

We found 3 main data bases on the net, where they log in their activity.

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

Latest Activity

Mrs. Tif Morgan replied to Mrs. Tif Morgan's discussion Nationalism The Rise of The World of Men WW3
28 minutes ago
oldranger_68 favorited Chris of the family Masters's photo
2 hours ago
Central Scrutinizer posted blog posts
2 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on the mighty bull's blog post Gun troll comedy hour 82 comments of laughter
"Well this is what happens when you jump the gun.~ As usual not enough thinking before the doing, So…"
2 hours ago
cheeki kea favorited the mighty bull's blog post Gun troll comedy hour 82 comments of laughter
2 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on Chris of the family Masters's photo
Thumbnail

vaccine trick

"This poor dumbed down mother has no concept of How to make 'a fully informed consent'…"
2 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on Chris of the family Masters's blog post The Leading Cause of Death in 2018?
"I guess it won't be long until assisted suicide takes over as front runner. -As they all try…"
3 hours ago
Old Denmark posted videos
4 hours ago
Doc Vega posted a blog post
5 hours ago
Chris of the family Masters posted a photo
5 hours ago
Chris of the family Masters favorited James Roberts's blog post Why I Don't Believe in the Nazi "Gas Chambers" Story
5 hours ago
James Roberts left a comment for oldranger_68
"I'd like to see you post more content, friend. We need content from those who have…"
11 hours ago
James Roberts favorited oldranger_68's blog post Is a military Coup in progress in America? It is the Enemy Within…
11 hours ago
James Roberts favorited oldranger_68's blog post Trump Better Take Control
11 hours ago
James Roberts favorited oldranger_68's blog post Robert E. Lee Day
11 hours ago
James Roberts commented on cheeki kea's blog post The Race War The Left Wants
"Thank goodness someone saw all this coming and prepared a means for victory against the oligarchy.…"
11 hours ago

© 2019   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted