Gun Companies Boycotting Law Enforcement In Anti-Gun States Grow By More Than 700% In 1 Week

Gun Companies Boycotting Law Enforcement In Anti-Gun States Grow By More Than 700% In 1 Week

By Tim Brown
FreedomOutpost.com
February 25, 2013

The list of companies that have decided to stop selling firearms and ammunition to law enforcement agencies, in states that are hostile to the Second Amendment and putting forth gun control legislation, is growing and has grown more than seven times the number that I informed you about one week ago today.

Previously I listed the following companies:

Now the list has expanded to include:

Jeffrey Norton, of Norton Firearms, issued a statement on the company’s website:

Norton Firearms, Inc. is a strong defender of the US Constitution, not only the 2nd amendment. We believe that a government that restricts it Citizens from executing their Constitutional Rights is no longer a government for the people or by the people. It is our policy not to sell our products or services to any organization that tries to diminish the rights given to us by our US Constitution and our Creator. If you are a government agency with a policy of restricting our Constitutional Rights we ask that you take our tax dollars and spend it somewhere else. I am sure there is some profiteering communist foreign company that will be glad to take our dollars for their gain. We will only sell to law abiding, Citizens and those agencies that truly support and will defend The US Constitution.

Others, like Kiss Tactical, posted to their Facebook page:

On Saturday I refused to sell a AR-15 rifle to a police officer from California. He came into my shop and wanted to buy his duty gun in AZ because the same gun in his home state would cost him more.

I told him that I would not sell him the gun even though he had his department letter saying he was able to buy it. I told him that if the gun was not legal for law abiding men and women in CA I would not sell it to him. After he told me that “civilians don’t need them type of guns,” I asked to leave my shop. He stomped out mad.

I have made a decision to not sell to any gun to police department that are not legal for civilians. We build custom AR-15 and have sold more then a few to cops in a few states. I am not sure how this will effect us but as we grow and our name gets out there more we will not change this policy.

Following New York’s gun control laws, Steve Adelmann, of Citizen Arms, made the following statement on the home page of his company’s website:

”Due to legal, ethical and moral concerns, Citizen Arms offers only those custom firearms that are legal for all lawful citizens of a given state to possess, regardless of law enforcement status. LE personnel living in states where citizens must have restrictive features will only receive like product support from Citizen Arms.

We’re very appreciative of the sacrifices made by the law enforcement community but we’re even more appreciative of the right guaranteed to all law-abiding US citizens by the Second Amendment to the US Constitution: ‘A well regulated militia, necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.’”

If you know of other companies that are joining in this protest against attacks by tyrannical Federal and State governments, please click on the “Contact” button at the top of the page and send me a link to the company’s statement and I’ll add it to the growing list. Please consider supporting companies like these as they value freedom and the responsibility we have to both keep and bear arms.

Firearms Policy Coalition offers a digital option for those wishing to send an email encouraging companies to get on board with this movement.

Ronnie Barrett posted the following letter at the company’s Facebook page:

Barrett opposes those who are illegally disarming the American public from their efficient arms and creating superior armed elitist government agencies.

Elected state officials of New York, having been sworn to protect our Constitution, have instead committed an offense against it and their citizens by stripping inalienable rights duly protected and guaranteed under the Second Amendment. By their deliberate and sinister actions, these officials now cause their state and local policing agencies to enforce these unconstitutional and illegal so called “laws”.

By current law, Barrett cannot be an accomplice with any lawbreaker, therefore, cannot and will not service or sell to New York government agencies. Barrett also applies this stance to the individual elected official who, as a matter of public record, has voted for or created regulation that violates the constitutional rights of their citizens. This is an expansion of our 2002 ban against the California government due to their second amendment infringements, and shall apply to any future violators.

In the course of world history there have been officials that strip inalienable rights from the people that were given to all by our Creator. Most of these officials inevitably come to trial, some do not.

Intentionally violating constitutional rights by officials that have sworn to uphold them should have severe prison sentences.

With the clear vision of horrible events in history repeating itself, all manufacturers of firearms or related equipment remaining in partnership with such violators should have a respectable fear of being found with the guilty on their day of trial.

During this era of assault on liberty, Barrett will remain steadfast in our efforts to serve law-abiding citizens of all fifty states, and stands together with you in the struggles we will fight and win.

Ronnie Barrett
Chairman and CEO

UPDATE: Phil Flack of P.F. Custom Guns in Asheville, N.C. sent me this message:

Effective immediately, P. F. Custom Guns will not sell to or support in anyway Government agencies in states where their elected Officials are destroying our Constitution and American way of life for the citizens of their state. While we are all shocked at recent tragic events in our nation and we send heartfelt prayers for the Families of the victims. Knee jerk reactions from purely political opportunist, in my mind, just a slap in the face to these Families. These same politicians should be apologizing for their past actions of not allowing free citizens the God given right to defend themselves, their homes and certainly their children. This is NOT the Country that I put on a uniform to defend. I will not stand by or continue to support any State Government or their agencies or sub-divisions that do not fully support our Constitution.

UPDATE: George Pouliotte of Ammodump International LLC wrote to tell me that his company has been refusing to sell firearms to states hostile to the guns and gun owners since 1989. “This is not new to my company,” he wrote.

UPDATE: Thunder Beast Arms is on board as well. Their stated policy reads:

Due to the recent attacks against lawful civilian firearms ownership and use, Thunder Beast Arms Corporation is adopting a policy of equal treatment for government entity sales and commercial sales.

Effective immediately, we will not sell to any state or any of its political subdivisions in which a law-abiding resident could not legally obtain, possess, or use the same firearm, silencer, or accessory due to laws in that state or political subdivision. To put it simply, if you can’t have it, they can’t have it.

UPDATE: GWACS Armory put out this statement via their Facebook page:

GWACS Armory will NOT sell or transfer any GWACS CAV-15 (full-auto or semi-auto) to any Law Enforcement Agency or other Department or Agency within the borders and jurisdiction of any State that passes laws to specifically restrict the rights of law abiding citizens to buy and own guns produced by GWACS Armory for their private security and legal use…

UPDATE: Antares Arms states quite simply on their front page:

Be Advised: We refuse to recognize law enforcement exemptions on gun control.

If a product that we sell is not legal for a law-abiding private citizen to own in a jurisdiction, we will not sell that product to a law-enforcement agency in that jurisdiction.

UPDATE: One reader of Freedom Outpost sent me this email, demonstrating that Climags.com is supporting the boycott as well. According to Climags Frequently Asked Questions:

Q. Why was my Order Cancelled?

A. Typically it is because the items you ordered are not legal in either the place where it is being shipped to or your billing address. Please double check our High Capacity Laws page. We do NOT make exceptions for Military or Law Enforcement, if you want to possess these items please get involved with your local politics. If your order is cancelled you will be issued a refund and emailed a reason for the cancellation.

UPDATE: Freedom Outpost’s own Tom Wise with Amendment Arms, sent me this email in regards to his company’s policy. He told me I could quote him on it:

Definitely. First, our FAQ makes clear that we do not recognize a federal government which does not recognize legal contracts. Second, my article “Pro-Gun Advocates are Just Paranoid” provides the necessary logic that if police in New York carry weapons which the citizenry is prohibited from owning, the police are either breaking the law or they’re not citizens but part of an unequal elite.

Oddly, this is the charge Marx leveled against capitalist society, that the police are there to defend wealth. Very true, but the Leftists merely seize the “means of protection” (to coin a phrase) and utilize it against those who created it!

In a nutshell, we will not sell the Joshua Mk5 or any other weapon to this federal government administration, because we believe them to be corrupt, conniving, and working in concert to disassemble liberty. We will not sell our weaponry to New York law enforcement.

We will require California law enforcement to have a bullet button and 10-round magazine, just like their citizens. We will not sell to any law enforcement in any state which we know has a bill or proposal on the table to limit or exclude our weaponry. We do this to make the philosophical point, and to keep the odds even.

About Tim Brown

Husband to my wife. Father of 10. Jack of All Trades. Christian and lover of liberty. Residing in the U.S. occupied Great State of South Carolina. Follow Tim on Twitter.

Views: 610

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Screw Cheaper Than Dirt!

CTD are STILL price gouging and 'negative discounting' products - $29.99 per box of 20 Korean made 5.56mm/.223!

That is 500% higher than this time last year in 2012.

Even Magpul gave CTD what for for price gouging on Magpul products.

This is semingly nothing new on the part of CTD, they operated in this manner in 2008-2009

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

tjdavis posted videos
9 hours ago
tjdavis posted photos
13 hours ago
Doc Vega posted blog posts
17 hours ago
Larry Harmen posted blog posts
18 hours ago
Larry Harmen posted videos
19 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on Less Prone's photo
Thumbnail

Rebuilding Khazaria

"Perhaps Russia and Ukraine should Rebuild the Tartarian Empire. Then game over. "
yesterday
cheeki kea commented on FREEDOMROX's blog post NEVER FORGET! WHO and UN charged with GENOCIDE in 2009
"This is Why the outlier countries Must Stand Up And Fight Them Off on all fronts at all times. For…"
yesterday
cheeki kea posted a blog post

Dr. Aseem Malhotra's Explosive Court Testimony on COVID "Vaccines"(UPDATED)

Doctor Malhotra drops arsenal of truth bombs on Helsinki. A spectacular display. Here are few snip…See More
yesterday
Less Prone favorited Doc Vega's blog post They Want to Murder Trump!
yesterday
Less Prone posted a photo
yesterday
rlionhearted_3 posted a photo
yesterday
Doc Vega posted blog posts
yesterday
Doc Vega commented on tjdavis's photo
Thumbnail

reminders

"Wow how ironic! "
Sunday
Less Prone commented on KLC's group MUSICWARS
"Walk like a Joe Biden"
Sunday
Less Prone favorited Sandy's photo
Sunday
Less Prone favorited cheeki kea's photo
Sunday
Less Prone replied to MAC's discussion GAIN OF FUNCTION CRIMINALS ARE SQUIRMING
Sunday
Sandy posted photos
Sunday
cheeki kea commented on tjdavis's photo
Thumbnail

Child play

"Here's an online blast from the past (20/04/2016) -~of cause the video of the dog in question…"
Sunday
Tori Kovach commented on James Roberts's photo
Thumbnail

Workers Join Us

"And don't forget your blue collars!"
Sunday

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted