Views: 186

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Larry, i have chronic nerve pain. I have tried many substances. I have tried two, thirty day doses of hemp oil.

I honestly can not tell you the oil had any effect on my pain. One bottle was purchased online. One bottle was left over from a clinical trial. both were non THC .maybe it was not pure enough or i needed to take it longer. I have not been able to afford anymore. I do know the THC type oil worked for my cousin's pain. 

Hi, I just saw an  hemp oil ad below member hollywood's  pedo video post. Nothing against member hollywood but this stuff does NOT work cause it lacks what should be the real medicine in there = PURE CBD, THC, or CBD/THC oil. Hemp oil is just a money making piggy backing fad, however it contains the right balance of omega 3 and 6 oils so is just a dietary supplement at best and WON'T cure your pain and cancer at all. Regards

I have only taken it once.  Awful taste.  I guess I need to take a little more but I don't have any confidence that it will help my pain.  Guess i will just have to wait for medical marijuana to be legal in Missouri.  The hydrocodone/acet seems to work pretty well but I am afraid of side effects.

I was hoping you were going to tell me the oil worked.  I now take hydrocoden/ACET about one every other day. (sometimes two per day)  Missouri is working on legalizing medical marijuana.  The state legislature erroneously believe that if it is legalized, it would be in conflict with federal law.  What they don't understand is that the federal government, DOJ and Supreme court have no jurisdiction over state law concerning drugs unless a constitutional amendment is passed giving them this power.  The 10th amendment says powers not specifically listed in the constitution remains the right of the states or the individual.  In other words, an  unconstitutional federal law is no law at all.

again i do not know the quality of the oil i took. it looked legitimate and came from a reputable source but with my nerve pain it had little or no effect. that being said i did try liquids and edibles while touring around Washington state and i slept like a baby. also i have spoken to a few people that have had positive results for pain with the CBD.

I have discovered a synergistic effect by taking 3 different NAIDS (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) at the same time.

2 x Aspirin - 325 mg each.

2 x Ibuprofen - 200 mg each.

2 x Acetemphenamin - 100 mg each.

The combo of these NSAIDS has knocked-out some very viscous tooth aches & muscle pains for myself, within 30 minutes reliably.

Even if the protocol doesn't totally work for you, it might allow you to reduce your hydrocodone dose.

Hi, aspirine destroys for example stomach lining, Ibuprofen is a proven sterilizer for men, and paracetamol destroys liver and kidney, try to take 10 or more tablets of last mentioned and you guaranteed will die from acute liver failure within a few hours. All these side effects mentioned per chemo medicine here are just ONE of lot more side effects  this garb has. If taken at your prescribed dose of 2 tabs each for an extended period of time will have the same consequences, this peer reviewed and widely published in real medical circles science. Stay far and completely away from big pharma chemo is my kind advise. Plenty  alternatives , safe and working available. Research for yourselves and don't use google it or wikipedia or webmd and all, all in the pocket of big pharma. duckduckgo it  for results on side effects. Regards. 

Thanks.

Hi, sounds to me as an auto immune reaction. For pain use the CBD/THC oil only and stay FAR away from ANY chemo therapy for pain. Also supplement with magnesium CHLORIDE. For oral use, dissolve 25 grams in 1 Liter water , drink about 150 cc 1-2 times daily. Topically,  make magnesium oil by mixing 80 grams with 20 cc water to be used with spray bottle. For inflammation supplement with curcumin extract . It'll take some time but helps. Where is de pain located? And did you ever got diagnosed ? Regards.

My feet are hot and ache most of the time.  I have had three back surgeries where I suspect I have some nerve damage.

Hi, just use my fore posted protocol. You could supplement this too with epsom salt baths, soak your entire body for at least 30 minutes and let it dry up by itself. Added to this can be pimento oil  with lemongrass, nutmeg, cinnamon and peppermint massaged into your feet . They sell this on the net. I am NOT  an  allopathic doctor but an holistic alternative medicine doctor. Life style and diet however might also more often than not be an indicator. Kind regards. 

Hi, just make the real thing yourself . Regards. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZK-1hQ9QbQ

RSS

Latest Activity

james ha commented on James T. Kirk's video
Thumbnail

Syrian War Report – August 21, 2018: Syrian Army Eliminates About 100 ISIS Members In Al-Safa

"syrian army eliminates 100 ISIS terrorists as opposed to uncle samuel who usually airlifts them to safety"
23 minutes ago
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's blog post Future war will result in destruction 'beyond our comprehension', says US GeneralFuture war will result in destruction 'beyond our comprehension', says US General
"Back to Flamethrowers and armoured bulldozers. ( drone footage of western Mosul )"
32 minutes ago
Deep Space commented on Deep Space's blog post Off The Deep End - 'Deep Space' Free-Flow Thoughts (An Ongoing Eruption)
"Someone told me, “Things are never what they seem.”And I replied,“Yeah, & that's what makes Life so exciting, depressing & mysterious...”"
53 minutes ago
cheeki kea posted a blog post
55 minutes ago
MAC posted videos
57 minutes ago
Deep Space commented on Deep Space's blog post Off The Deep End - 'Deep Space' Free-Flow Thoughts (An Ongoing Eruption)
"I wanna sue the people who make animal crackers. I looked at the ingredients & there's not one god damned fucking animal in the recipe. Is this some kind of vegetarian joke?"
1 hour ago
Profile Icon via Twitter
RT @RealJamesWoods: “While many students rode on the bus, NYMag explained that Hogg often rode separately: ‘Hogg, in fact, was frequently n…
Twitter2 hours ago · Reply · Retweet
Profile Icon via Twitter
RT @dodo: A security camera caught this dog jumping into a pool to save his friend ❤️ https://t.co/73dTC9rk13
Deep Space commented on Sweettina2's blog post FLASHBACK -- Alex Jones Attorney Say in court he is "No more than a showman" & "Performance artist playing a character"
"Speaking of rip-off shit you'd buy from comics, as a kid, I bought a 7 ft. Frankenstein monster for a dollar. It was a 7 foot print of Frankenstein's monster on garbage bag plastic material. I really thought I was gonna get a big monster.…"
2 hours ago
Deep Space commented on Sweettina2's blog post FLASHBACK -- Alex Jones Attorney Say in court he is "No more than a showman" & "Performance artist playing a character"
"When I was a kid I shoplifted my sea monkies from a local store. I was totally disappointed. I really believed they were gonna look like the pictures on the package. Turned out they were like aqua fruit flies. The instructions said you could train…"
2 hours ago
Profile Icon via Twitter
RT @OrwellNGoode: Life comes at Newsweek fast https://t.co/0NA12rpslI
Profile Icon via Twitter
RT @QTRResearch: Sharpton claimed he was great friends with “Urethra Franklin”
Twitter3 hours ago · Reply · Retweet
Profile Icon via Twitter
RT @QTRResearch: Al Sharpton on MSNBC pays tribute to Aretha Franklin by spelling respect wrong “R-E-S-P-I-C-T”. Great stuff Al. https://t.…
Profile Icon via Twitter
RT @CGothnerKCCI: The @AP reports that Cristhian Bahena Rivera, accused of murdering #MollieTibbetts, worked at Yarrabee Farms for the last…
Diana's video was featured
3 hours ago
Profile Icon via Twitter
RT @ZebraBrat: Play stupid games.... Road Rage: Man Attacks Woman Riding Motorcycle, Gets Shot Dead | Breitbart https://t.co/uUJR9trteF vi…
Central Scrutinizer posted videos
4 hours ago
Billie Cokebottle favorited TheLasersShadow's blog post Flashback --David Icke claims the moon is "a gigantic ‘spacecraft’...which is home to the extraterrestrial group...manipulating humanity"
4 hours ago
Billie Cokebottle commented on TheLasersShadow's blog post Flashback --David Icke claims the moon is "a gigantic ‘spacecraft’...which is home to the extraterrestrial group...manipulating humanity"
"I fort it was made of cheese?"
4 hours ago
Chris of the family Masters commented on TheLasersShadow's blog post Flashback --David Icke claims the moon is "a gigantic ‘spacecraft’...which is home to the extraterrestrial group...manipulating humanity"
"I second that Gralton!"
4 hours ago

Please remember this website is supported by your donations...

© 2018   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2015 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted