https://rense.com/general96/The-SecretContacts-Zionism-And-Nazi-Ger...

"THE SECRET CONTACTS : ZIONISM AND NAZI GERMANY, 1933-1941 KLAUS POLK.EHN* Anti-Semitism became official German government policy when Hitler was named Chancellor of the German Reich on January 30, 1933. The spring of 1933 also witnessed the beginning of a period of private cooperation between Zionism and the German fascist regime to increase the inflow of German Jewish immigrants and capital to Palestine. The Zionist authorities succeeded in keeping this cooperation a secret for a long period, and only since the beginning of the 1960's have criticisms of it been expressed here and there. The Zionist reaction has usually consisted of declarations that their onetime contacts with Nazi Germany were undertaken solely to save the lives of Tews. But the contacts were all the more remarkable because they took place at a time when many Jews and Jewish organizations demanded a boycott of Nazi Germany."

Views: 114

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I got to find me one of these uniforms, I would make it look good...:)

"The Transfer Agreement" by Zionist Edwin Black is another such work which proves that the Gnomes of Zurich funded the Nazi war machine in exchange for 50,000 jews being relocated from Nazi controlled territory to Palestine (of all places).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Transfer_Agreement

https://transferagreement.com/

Come on now Raz, don't ya think I would look great in that uniform above....:)

Palestine , I just upload the video about Hitler's speech on Palestine , it is a very good video, when it gets done processing I will ring the bell...:)

I just had to come back and share one of my blogs I wrote...:)

Wikipedia: White Genocide Conspiracy Theory ' Your A Idiot'

Wikipedia Idiots state that White Genocide is a Conspiracy Theory. Really, this is what they the Wikipedia Foundation stated.

The white genocide conspiracy theory is generally associated with neo-Nazi, far-right, alt-right, identitarian and white nationalist, supremacist, and white separatist ideologies, which contends that mass immigration, racial integration, miscegenation, low fertility rates, abortion, governmental land-confiscation from whites, organized violence or eliminationism are being promoted in either predominantly white countries, or supposedly white-founded countries. The conspiracy theory contends these actions are to deliberately replace, remove, or liquidate white populations, dismantle white collective power, turn the countries minority-white, and hence cause white people to become extinct through forced assimilation or violent genocide

Is they any evidence of White Genocide, or is it really Christian Genocide?

South Africa Begins Land Expropriations from White Farmers?- YouTube

White Flight: Diversity extremes push Londoners' exodus- YouTube

Maniac Nanny News

Muslim UN Migration Rapes and Murders,  by Islamic Criminals.

LOL Tif...:)

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

Latest Activity

Doc Vega replied to Diana's discussion WHILE YOU WERE ALL DISTRACTED FROM THE POWER OUTAGE, CA GOVERNOR PASSES 15 GUN CONTROL LAWS INCLUDING RED FLAG LAWS
"California is the future of the rest of the United States if the people sit by passively and put up…"
5 minutes ago
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Legacy of the Bottomless Pond
"Thanks James Roberts"
11 minutes ago
James Roberts favorited Phyllis Maka's blog post Senator Dianne Feinstein behind stripping California bare, forcing people out.
3 hours ago
James Roberts replied to Diana's discussion WHILE YOU WERE ALL DISTRACTED FROM THE POWER OUTAGE, CA GOVERNOR PASSES 15 GUN CONTROL LAWS INCLUDING RED FLAG LAWS
"Distracted by the fires, the poop, needles, trash, sanctuary cities, Pelosi's kid's…"
3 hours ago
James Roberts commented on Boris's blog post Twitter has just suspended Trumps personal memesmith
"The best memes have always come from POL (Politically Incorrect on 4chan). The neo-Nazis, in other…"
4 hours ago
James Roberts favorited Boris's blog post Twitter has just suspended Trumps personal memesmith
4 hours ago
James Roberts replied to Mrs. Tif Morgan's discussion Chelsea Clinton: ‘Women Can Absolutely Have A Beard And A Penis’
"Like many children of Democratic politicians, she is a trans- corporate board member. I'd much…"
4 hours ago
Edward Huguenin replied to Mrs. Tif Morgan's discussion Chelsea Clinton: ‘Women Can Absolutely Have A Beard And A Penis’
"Yes, your mother is proof of that!"
4 hours ago
Phyllis Maka posted a blog post

Senator Dianne Feinstein behind stripping California bare, forcing people out.

Senator Dianne Feinstein behind stripping California bare, remember the railway funds?& the…See More
4 hours ago
James Roberts favorited Raz Putin's discussion ZeroHedge: "Bill Gates Was Much Closer To Jeffrey Epstein Than He Initially Let On"
4 hours ago
James Roberts replied to Raz Putin's discussion ZeroHedge: "Bill Gates Was Much Closer To Jeffrey Epstein Than He Initially Let On"
"It seems all Epstein had was passing acquaintances who left their underwear on so as to not despoil…"
4 hours ago
James Roberts favorited Central Scrutinizer's discussion Motorhead guitarist 'Fast' Eddie Clarke dies at 67
4 hours ago
Mr. Sizzle commented on Boris's blog post Twitter has just suspended Trumps personal memesmith
"Has anyone ever noticed how the left can’t meme? The combination of insight and humor is a…"
5 hours ago
Raz Putin favorited Central Scrutinizer's discussion Motorhead guitarist 'Fast' Eddie Clarke dies at 67
5 hours ago
Raz Putin replied to Raz Putin's discussion ZeroHedge: "Bill Gates Was Much Closer To Jeffrey Epstein Than He Initially Let On"
"Yep Epstein was a "made guy" aka "Khazarian Mafia"."
5 hours ago
Raz Putin replied to Raz Putin's discussion ZeroHedge: "Bill Gates Was Much Closer To Jeffrey Epstein Than He Initially Let On"
"Oh Vey what's a "bagel" between friends. Thanks for link Diana."
5 hours ago

© 2019   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted