"There is only ONE 'Party' and YOU are not invited.

Hmm...
I found this article, and it brings me back to a thought I had.
My previous post-
Just a thought...
I was reading an article about ANTIFA arming themselves, complete with photos of AR-15 toting thugs.
The photos reminded me of 3%ers in the past during Obama. And no, I don't think they are the same at all.
But is there a bigger game in play? Who is funding ANTIFA, and why have they been permitted to do acts of violence unimpeded by the Police?
The thought occurred to me of the Brown Shirts and the Nazi Party.
The Brown Shirts were used, in part, so the German People would demand Government action to stop the violence, even if it meant giving up their rights.
Of course once this goal was achieved the Brown shirts were wiped out in "The night of the long knives" by the Nazi's, as the ignorant tools were now a liability.
Could we be seeing the set up for the rise of another Hitler?

The article that Mike Adams wrote- https://www.intellihub.com/time-for-trump-to-unleash-military-arres...

Views: 48

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What did you say your IQ was...:)

Let me tell you something about Germany, and Hitler, most Khazar Jews continue to use the lie about what really took place.

This is what took place, Hitler removed the Rothschild Banking, liberated Germany. Liberated countless countries under the rule of Russia.

Then they could not even keep the total of people that died by the hands of Germany correct...

it went from 12 million Jews...

to 6 million Jews 10 years later...

then to 4 million dead.....

that was reduced down to 1.5 million.....

Then a documented memo was released by Russia, to the USA that the 1.5 million may also be in error.,

So if they can not keep the story correct, then why should anyone buy into your BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hitler and Germany were the Tribes of Dan, found also in the Book Of Enoch, and Jews edited out facts because of Christianity.

This found in Israel, 卐............it is over 12,000 years old, so seeing how the Tribes of Dan entered Israel, and Enoch wrote about this religions symbol ...... 卐

You know what is taking place, the truth is coming back so hard in their face, the Khazar's and their BS banking system, expects WW3 against the NWO..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh by the way, bite me...

It is totally inappropriate to tell somebody to "bite me".  

Really...:)

Oh well...:)

LOL Tif

Tif - "How could you!? How could you?!" - Wendy Torrance, (wrongly) blaming her husband for attempted strangling of their son, The Shining

James,

He shouldn't of used Hitler in the commentary. I personally take offense to that.

And the reason is listed below my comment.

I agree with you, ardently and stridently, I was being facetious. As I often am. Mock outrage at your pointing out the facts of the matter.  In the film, Wendy is directing these comments toward her husband, who honestly had nothing to do with the attempted strangulation of their son.

Ah huh, I knew if I came back you would have commented again, oh well, turn off the computer,  grab your girlfriend and get laid...:) a little puss**y never hurt anyone...:)

Most of the "brownshirts" were what they called "beefsteak Nazis", or, brown (shirts) on the outside, red on the inside. Thus the Night of the Long Knives. Enough said?

One last thing and enough said.

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

Latest Activity

cheeki kea replied to Amaterasu Solar's discussion Never Believe ANYTHING!
"In the everyday 'sheep' world, when you spill the truth you leave a mess. If anyone…"
4 minutes ago
JoeG favorited Mr. Sizzle's photo
5 minutes ago
Central Scrutinizer commented on Central Scrutinizer's video
32 minutes ago
Central Scrutinizer posted a video

Don't Talk to Cops, Part 1

Mr. James Duane, a professor at Regent Law School and a former defense attorney, tells you why you should never agree to be interviewed by the police.
33 minutes ago
Chris of the family Masters posted a blog post

To Honor Death Of Politician, Nation Agrees To Delay Screaming At Each Other About Politics Until Tomorrow

October 17th, 20191.2kShares895 Share120 ShareShareU.S.—As Congressman Elijah Cummings passed away…See More
3 hours ago
Less Prone replied to Diana's discussion 'Congress has lost a champion': Twitter reacts to death of Elijah Cummings
"The politicians show respect for a crook as they are no better themselves. It would be interesting…"
3 hours ago
Less Prone favorited Diana's discussion 'Congress has lost a champion': Twitter reacts to death of Elijah Cummings
3 hours ago
Less Prone favorited Amaterasu Solar's discussion Never Believe ANYTHING!
3 hours ago
Less Prone replied to Amaterasu Solar's discussion Never Believe ANYTHING!
"I look at the world pretty much the same as you."
3 hours ago
James Roberts posted photos
4 hours ago
Chris of the family Masters favorited James Roberts's photo
4 hours ago
James Roberts commented on Diana's video
Thumbnail

California Diseases Are SKYROCKETING, Killing Infants, It Is Devolving Into A "Third World"

"The punchline is the huge percentage of US food that's grown there."
5 hours ago
James Roberts favorited Diana's video
5 hours ago
James Roberts commented on Mr. Sizzle's photo
Thumbnail

A classic example for term limits in Congress.

"We have term limits. They're called elections funerals." - Mitch McConnell I hope T Rump…"
5 hours ago
James Roberts commented on Mr. Sizzle's photo
Thumbnail

A classic example for term limits in Congress.

""We have term limits. They're called elections funerals." - Mitch McConnel"
5 hours ago
James Roberts favorited Mr. Sizzle's photo
5 hours ago

© 2019   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted