"There is only ONE 'Party' and YOU are not invited.

Hmm...
I found this article, and it brings me back to a thought I had.
My previous post-
Just a thought...
I was reading an article about ANTIFA arming themselves, complete with photos of AR-15 toting thugs.
The photos reminded me of 3%ers in the past during Obama. And no, I don't think they are the same at all.
But is there a bigger game in play? Who is funding ANTIFA, and why have they been permitted to do acts of violence unimpeded by the Police?
The thought occurred to me of the Brown Shirts and the Nazi Party.
The Brown Shirts were used, in part, so the German People would demand Government action to stop the violence, even if it meant giving up their rights.
Of course once this goal was achieved the Brown shirts were wiped out in "The night of the long knives" by the Nazi's, as the ignorant tools were now a liability.
Could we be seeing the set up for the rise of another Hitler?

The article that Mike Adams wrote- https://www.intellihub.com/time-for-trump-to-unleash-military-arres...

Views: 48

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What did you say your IQ was...:)

Let me tell you something about Germany, and Hitler, most Khazar Jews continue to use the lie about what really took place.

This is what took place, Hitler removed the Rothschild Banking, liberated Germany. Liberated countless countries under the rule of Russia.

Then they could not even keep the total of people that died by the hands of Germany correct...

it went from 12 million Jews...

to 6 million Jews 10 years later...

then to 4 million dead.....

that was reduced down to 1.5 million.....

Then a documented memo was released by Russia, to the USA that the 1.5 million may also be in error.,

So if they can not keep the story correct, then why should anyone buy into your BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hitler and Germany were the Tribes of Dan, found also in the Book Of Enoch, and Jews edited out facts because of Christianity.

This found in Israel, 卐............it is over 12,000 years old, so seeing how the Tribes of Dan entered Israel, and Enoch wrote about this religions symbol ...... 卐

You know what is taking place, the truth is coming back so hard in their face, the Khazar's and their BS banking system, expects WW3 against the NWO..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh by the way, bite me...

It is totally inappropriate to tell somebody to "bite me".  

Really...:)

Oh well...:)

LOL Tif

Tif - "How could you!? How could you?!" - Wendy Torrance, (wrongly) blaming her husband for attempted strangling of their son, The Shining

James,

He shouldn't of used Hitler in the commentary. I personally take offense to that.

And the reason is listed below my comment.

I agree with you, ardently and stridently, I was being facetious. As I often am. Mock outrage at your pointing out the facts of the matter.  In the film, Wendy is directing these comments toward her husband, who honestly had nothing to do with the attempted strangulation of their son.

Ah huh, I knew if I came back you would have commented again, oh well, turn off the computer,  grab your girlfriend and get laid...:) a little puss**y never hurt anyone...:)

Most of the "brownshirts" were what they called "beefsteak Nazis", or, brown (shirts) on the outside, red on the inside. Thus the Night of the Long Knives. Enough said?

One last thing and enough said.

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

Latest Activity

cheeki kea replied to Mrs. Tif Morgan's discussion The Legal Ownership of All Souls by the Vatican: Since 1306
".....and there's permission to use guns."
23 minutes ago
oldranger_68 favorited Diana's photo
34 minutes ago
34 minutes ago
35 minutes ago
cheeki kea posted a photo

Thought of the day

It pays to read legislation
38 minutes ago
Mrs. Tif Morgan replied to Mrs. Tif Morgan's discussion The Legal Ownership of All Souls by the Vatican: Since 1306
"I got a sir name for them, they can kiss my....:)"
48 minutes ago
Mrs. Tif Morgan replied to Chris of the family Masters's discussion Holocaust Deprogramming Course
"Took a little time to find the…"
50 minutes ago
Mrs. Tif Morgan posted discussions
54 minutes ago
Central Scrutinizer posted blog posts
1 hour ago
cheeki kea commented on Diana's photo
Thumbnail

Tyranny

"Thumbs up for second amendment and imperial law rights."
1 hour ago
Chris of the family Masters posted a blog post

Grammatical Fraud Graphic-DOG LATIN

1. In English    Commonwealth of Australia2. In Latin   COMMONWEALTH - OF - AUSTRALIA  Hyphens join…See More
1 hour ago
JoeG favorited Diana's photo
1 hour ago
JoeG favorited Diana's photo
1 hour ago
Boris favorited leilei's blog post You’re Probably a Criminal, Too
1 hour ago
Diana posted photos
1 hour ago
Phyllis Maka commented on Phyllis Maka's blog post Demolish the Beehive it doesn't work for the People of Aotearoa, at all! ---
1 hour ago

© 2019   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted