Homeland Security Presidential Directive - 5 February 28, 2003 SUBJECT: Management of Domestic Incidents

Views: 87

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

There's quite a bit of internet chatter about President Trump calling a National Emergency regarding the unprotected southern border in order to build the wall.

According to Jones the Emergency is already declared but not declared to the congress or senate until Wednesday. We'll see if if it's true or bullshit quite soon.

The Demorats are asking for equal time from the networks lol what a freakin' clown circus.

Democrats Demand Equal Airtime After Networks Commit to Trump’s Border Security Address

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2019/01/07/democrats-demand-equ...

These types of all encompassing acts make me nervous! What are the ulterior motives behind them? Don't we have enough fucking laws in place already?

They know the impact of the on-coming oscillating blades upon the over stuffed bag of feces is going to be colossal!!

I prefer 10 days of yellow shit storms myself!

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

Latest Activity

oldranger_68 favorited Chris of the family Masters's discussion A VERY SPECIAL MESSAGE TO THE PATRIOT MOVEMENT: Donald Trump is NOT who we thought he was
56 minutes ago
oldranger_68 favorited Diana's photo
1 hour ago
oldranger_68 favorited Diana's photo
1 hour ago
oldranger_68 favorited Burbia's photo
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
oldranger_68 replied to Chris of the family Masters's discussion A VERY SPECIAL MESSAGE TO THE PATRIOT MOVEMENT: Donald Trump is NOT who we thought he was
"I'm not a Christian, but is Trump the Anti-Christ the 'End Times' franchise has been…"
1 hour ago
Less Prone favorited Sweettina2's blog post Finnish Court Rules Sex With Children Is ‘Permitted’
2 hours ago
Diana commented on Sweettina2's blog post Finnish Court Rules Sex With Children Is ‘Permitted’
""Finland’s Supreme Court has ruled that sex with children as young as 10 is not…"
2 hours ago
Diana posted photos
2 hours ago
Diana favorited Chris of the family Masters's photo
2 hours ago
Diana replied to Diana's discussion LGBT horrors: Lesbians stab innocent nine-year-old son to death after trying to make him “transgender” by cutting off his genitals at home
""Ghastly new details have emerged about the tragic case of the Brazilian boy who was…"
2 hours ago
Less Prone commented on Sweettina2's blog post Finnish Court Rules Sex With Children Is ‘Permitted’
"This is real and very sad but not a surprise at…"
2 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on Sweettina2's blog post Finnish Court Rules Sex With Children Is ‘Permitted’
"Good post, as it shows a Govt.s evil contempt for the wellbeing of their innocent children, and the…"
4 hours ago
Mrs. Tif Morgan replied to Chris of the family Masters's discussion A VERY SPECIAL MESSAGE TO THE PATRIOT MOVEMENT: Donald Trump is NOT who we thought he was
" I sent this into the network team for investigations, I may or may not come back and slam…"
5 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's photo
Thumbnail

dicey information.

"These memes need to be Banned from the web !, in case false flaggers share them. If  the PM…"
5 hours ago

© 2019   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted