Hospital Insider Reveals “The Rothschild Owned US Government Has Been Microchipping Babies Since 1983”

Banking Rothschild Jews are behind this. There has been a lot of controversy surrounding the RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) device that is said to be “upcoming technology” that we will see in our near future.

But not as controversial as the report that has come out of Washington DC today.

Hospital workers have come forward with new information that proves to be the largest breach of privacy United States citizens have ever uncovered.

According to several “hospital insiders” employees have been forced to microchip newborn babies in thousands of hospitals across the United States since 1983.

This small chip, when inserted at birth, can be found implanted in the thumb, or in the back of the neck.

It is as small as a grain of rice, and undetectable outside of the skin.

The serial number on the chip, is then linked to your Social Security number. You have been tracked your entire life.

“RFID Microchips are essentially a unique ID embedded in your body, and, as we know, numbers can be stolen and data can be hacked,” says University of Wollongong Prof. Katina Michael. “They point to an uber-surveillance society that is big brother on the inside looking out. Governments or large corporations have the ability to track people’s actions and movements, and ultimately even control them.”

This leaked information is expected to cause a major uproar in citizens of the United States born from 1983 to current.

How will you know if you have it? Can you get it removed? Who is tracking us?

These are the questions hoping to be answered, as we learn more about the government’s hidden tactics to control the American Society over the last 32 years.

http://actionnews3.com/government-microchipping-babies/

Views: 81

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Have it removed asap. It can make surrounding tissue cancerous.

You have no idea how angry people are becoming...:)

Tomorrow I will take my two babies to the doc, and if they have this implant, burning the banks to the ground may become a reality...:)

You go girl!

If we could only get you to come out of your shell and tell us how you really feel. (with you, that never gets old, heh)

I was one of their mind controlled torture prisoners and I know just how much money these false-doctors are making on creating a crisis out of everything normal in life.

Everything is OK, on my side of the fence, its like Poo I really wanted to start burn the banks to the ground today...:)

But my babies got no chip...:) You can bet I would of looked up the doctors also...:)

I'm more concerned about Elon Musk's "neural lace" project, tech that can be injected and interact with the brain. Human trials in 2020.

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

Latest Activity

Diana replied to Diana's discussion Netflix Makes Jesus Gay For Christmas
"My suggestion would be to do a show about Gay Mohammed who's in love with a pig, but they…"
15 minutes ago
Diana commented on Chris of the family Masters's blog post Three substitutes for logic
"People don't seem to care about truth anymore, that's why they are able to…"
24 minutes ago
Less Prone commented on TommyD's group The Chuckle Hut
"When watching the TV used to be fun. The misadventures of Sheriff Lobo."
28 minutes ago
Less Prone commented on Diana's photo
Thumbnail

"Ornaments used to be pretty"
38 minutes ago
Less Prone replied to Diana's discussion Netflix Makes Jesus Gay For Christmas
"Obama's channel feed back https://media.netflix.com/en/contact-us"
40 minutes ago
Diana favorited Chris of the family Masters's blog post Three substitutes for logic
41 minutes ago
Less Prone favorited Diana's discussion Netflix Makes Jesus Gay For Christmas
47 minutes ago
Less Prone commented on Less Prone's blog post The End of the American Order: Ian Bremmer speech at 2019 GZERO Summit
"China has been under the globalist gang's rule since the opium wars. The East India Trading…"
53 minutes ago
Mrs. Tif Morgan posted a discussion

Soros Group Persuades 6 GOP Governors to Open Floodgates to MORE Refugees

A George Soros-linked group has lobbied six Republican Governors to open the floodgates to more…See More
58 minutes ago
Mrs. Tif Morgan replied to Diana's discussion Netflix Makes Jesus Gay For Christmas
"Netflix is owned by Jews, to be more precised, Gay Jews, and the video is dumb as hell."
1 hour ago
Mr. Sizzle favorited Maas's photo
1 hour ago
Diana's discussion was featured

Netflix Makes Jesus Gay For Christmas

A Brazilian comedy group and Netflix faced a huge backlash after releasing a Christmas Special…See More
1 hour ago
Diana posted a discussion

Netflix Makes Jesus Gay For Christmas

A Brazilian comedy group and Netflix faced a huge backlash after releasing a Christmas Special…See More
1 hour ago
Diana favorited Less Prone's blog post The End of the American Order: Ian Bremmer speech at 2019 GZERO Summit
1 hour ago
Diana commented on Less Prone's blog post The End of the American Order: Ian Bremmer speech at 2019 GZERO Summit
"Bremmer is a total globalist POS.  The Eurasia Group is linked with Soros through Lord…"
1 hour ago
Diana posted photos
2 hours ago
Charles Cox favorited Mr. Sizzle's photo
2 hours ago
Diana favorited Mr. Sizzle's photo
2 hours ago
Diana favorited Maas's photo
2 hours ago
Chris of the family Masters's blog post was featured

Three substitutes for logic

Since logic is no longer taught as a required subject in schools, the door is open to all sorts of…See More
2 hours ago

© 2019   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted