Hospital Insider Reveals “The Rothschild Owned US Government Has Been Microchipping Babies Since 1983”

Banking Rothschild Jews are behind this. There has been a lot of controversy surrounding the RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) device that is said to be “upcoming technology” that we will see in our near future.

But not as controversial as the report that has come out of Washington DC today.

Hospital workers have come forward with new information that proves to be the largest breach of privacy United States citizens have ever uncovered.

According to several “hospital insiders” employees have been forced to microchip newborn babies in thousands of hospitals across the United States since 1983.

This small chip, when inserted at birth, can be found implanted in the thumb, or in the back of the neck.

It is as small as a grain of rice, and undetectable outside of the skin.

The serial number on the chip, is then linked to your Social Security number. You have been tracked your entire life.

“RFID Microchips are essentially a unique ID embedded in your body, and, as we know, numbers can be stolen and data can be hacked,” says University of Wollongong Prof. Katina Michael. “They point to an uber-surveillance society that is big brother on the inside looking out. Governments or large corporations have the ability to track people’s actions and movements, and ultimately even control them.”

This leaked information is expected to cause a major uproar in citizens of the United States born from 1983 to current.

How will you know if you have it? Can you get it removed? Who is tracking us?

These are the questions hoping to be answered, as we learn more about the government’s hidden tactics to control the American Society over the last 32 years.

http://actionnews3.com/government-microchipping-babies/

Views: 81

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Have it removed asap. It can make surrounding tissue cancerous.

You have no idea how angry people are becoming...:)

Tomorrow I will take my two babies to the doc, and if they have this implant, burning the banks to the ground may become a reality...:)

You go girl!

If we could only get you to come out of your shell and tell us how you really feel. (with you, that never gets old, heh)

I was one of their mind controlled torture prisoners and I know just how much money these false-doctors are making on creating a crisis out of everything normal in life.

Everything is OK, on my side of the fence, its like Poo I really wanted to start burn the banks to the ground today...:)

But my babies got no chip...:) You can bet I would of looked up the doctors also...:)

I'm more concerned about Elon Musk's "neural lace" project, tech that can be injected and interact with the brain. Human trials in 2020.

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

Latest Activity

MAC favorited Diana's photo
3 minutes ago
Diana posted photos
10 minutes ago
Diana's 3 discussions were featured
17 minutes ago
Diana posted discussions
17 minutes ago
Diana's 2 blog posts were featured
27 minutes ago
Diana posted blog posts
27 minutes ago
JoeG favorited Diana's photo
45 minutes ago
45 minutes ago
45 minutes ago
Diana favorited Chris of the family Masters's discussion Chinese government forces people to scan their face before they can use internet as surveillance efforts mount
57 minutes ago
Diana favorited Chris of the family Masters's discussion Hitler's British Handler
58 minutes ago
Diana replied to Chris of the family Masters's discussion Hitler's British Handler
"There is no doubt that Baron de Ropp had influential connections in both Britain and Germany and…"
58 minutes ago
Diana commented on Doc Vega's blog post Odd and Bizarre News from the Past
"Doc, You might find this interesting, people even claimed they saw the penguin."
1 hour ago
Diana commented on Chris of the family Masters's blog post Medical Diagnosis: Confusion
"LP, You are correct.  WHO admits it, but they continue. WHO NOW OPENLY ADMITTING VACCINES…"
1 hour ago
Mrs. Tif Morgan posted discussions
2 hours ago
Less Prone commented on Chris of the family Masters's blog post Medical Diagnosis: Confusion
"We have got rid of many deceases due to improved hygiene and better living conditions and there are…"
2 hours ago
Chris of the family Masters commented on Chris of the family Masters's blog post Medical Diagnosis: Confusion
"I prefer to build my immune system without any outside interference."
2 hours ago
Less Prone commented on Chris of the family Masters's blog post Medical Diagnosis: Confusion
"The idea in vaccination is to inject weakened or dead viruses or bacteria that trigger the immune…"
3 hours ago
Burbia replied to Diana's discussion Nancy Pelosi Announces Democrats Will Begin Drafting Articles of Impeachment
"Dont forget distraction. The Patriot Act unnecessarily passed while this farce had been pushed by…"
6 hours ago
MAC commented on Chris of the family Masters's blog post Man Claims an Inexpensive Medicine for Dogs that Kills Worms and Parasites Cured His Cancer
"good news indeed"
8 hours ago

© 2019   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted