How to stop Windows 10 from spying on you and invading your privacy

Windows 10 is the biggest invasion of privacy in the history of home computers. Knowing this, I resisted and held out as long as I could to my XP until it finally crashed. I was forced to upgrade to a new computer and of course, Windows 10. I do not like a software program that is installed on MY computer restricting my control over certain functions like forcing me to accept their updates. I want to choose when it is updated and what is being installed. These Windows updates are in the gigabyte range anymore and much too frequently. Most of the stuff that is being pumped into my computer is for apps and programs that I don't even use and who knows what else Microsoft is putting in there or extracting in the process. Before long your hard drive is cluttered with useless crap. In addition, They are constantly retrieving your usage data about everything you do on your computer. They even have key loggers that record every keystroke you make. As hard as I tried, I could not shut off all of the trackers, automatic updaters etc. They have intentionally prevented the user from that ability. It was easy on previous versions.

I have good news. I have found a tool that is so simple to use and it is free. I does not require any installation and it gives control of your operating system back to you. It is completely safe. It is such a great tool that I wanted to share it with anyone else that is also tired of having Microsoft acting like they own YOUR computer and do with it whatever they want to. Here is the link and a snapshot of the page.

https://www.oo-software.com/en/shutup10

Views: 242

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You are absolutely correct. This tool only addresses the Windows 10 operating system, which is the most violating program they have unleashed as far as privacy is concerned. Intel's corrupt partnership with the NSA/CIA and their built in back door is a hardware issue and one that I currently do not know the solution to. They are so corrupt. It's the whole reason for violation committed against Hawaei because they wouldn't give them access which makes me want a Hawaei phone. XP was the last decent operating system as far as I'm concerned. I held on as long as I could an used it for many years without any anti-virus spyware installed. Every once in a while something would sneak in but with XP it was easy to fish out without having to install any corrupt virus software. I was finally forced to move on when my hard drive crashed so hard I still have not been able to access enough to retrieve my files, which were extensive and not replaceable. (I know I should have backed up, my bad) I haven't given up though. I still have hope that I will find a way. I have Revo pro version for cleaning and I defrag regularly because it keeps things running fast and smooth also. I doubt that it has any effect on the back door because although it is integrated into the main processor, it runs completely independent of it to the point that it even has it's own built in wifi. My system is configured to automatically wipe all internet activity when the browser is closed and I set mine up with the bare minimum processes necessary function properly. Computer security is something I take seriously.

BTW, It didn't crash because of XP, it was a hardware failure.

That's interesting. Mine crashed around Sept/Oct. if I remember correctly. 

yes

Winblows 10???..Easier just to avoid that huge piece of shit Malware disguised as an OS, go with 7, ...it's all I use in the WinBlows category of OS's ...but even better yet....

L-I-N-U-X

Yes. I have linux 2016, that's about when Microsoft took over Linux. I use Windows 7 offline for AutoCAD and other programs. Never trust on Microsoft, it's spyware. Google, Faecesbook, Twitter, Instagram etc... spyware.
Microsoft and Canonical partner to bring Ubuntu to Windows 10

Thanks for the heads up on Microsh*t/Linux.

Was an XP devotee until the end as well. Thinking about the version of Linux that is supposed to be so close to XP as to be plagiaraism.

Think of the battle between overlords and the common folk as being between two amoebas. We need to be the more opportunistic / creative of the two sides. It's easy for those of European descent. Improvise - adapt - overcome! The first step in winning is realizing that we CAN win.

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

Less Prone commented on Doc Vega's blog post Was Sabotage or Terrorism used in the Collapse of the Francis Scott Key Bridge?
"Perfect for destroying the supply chain. It could well have been intentional."
2 hours ago
Less Prone favorited Doc Vega's blog post Was Sabotage or Terrorism used in the Collapse of the Francis Scott Key Bridge?
2 hours ago
Doc Vega posted blog posts
4 hours ago
rlionhearted_3 posted photos
7 hours ago
rlionhearted_3 favorited Doc Vega's photo
7 hours ago
tjdavis posted a video

Alabama’s Biggest Secret - Operation Paperclip 🇺🇸

In the north of Alabama is the city of Huntsville. It's here where German scientists built NASA in secrecy after World War II. Operation Paperclip is still s...
11 hours ago
tjdavis posted a photo
12 hours ago
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Americans You’re Being Squeezed Out!
"Cheeki kea always nice to her you chime in and you're damn right! "
yesterday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Americans You’re Being Squeezed Out!
"Les Prone thanks for your support Dude! "
yesterday
Doc Vega posted a photo

The inconvenient truth

Trump spells it out!
yesterday
Sandy posted a photo
yesterday
Less Prone favorited Doc Vega's blog post What Made the Founding Fathers of America so Brilliant?
Tuesday
Less Prone commented on Doc Vega's blog post Why didn't the Archeological World Announce Proof that Jesus Lived?
"Motives of Joe, to shit in the well by showing totally irrelevant proof?"
Tuesday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Why didn't the Archeological World Announce Proof that Jesus Lived?
"Less, Motives of Wyatt or Joe? What archeologist wouldn't want proof of Jesus as part of his…"
Tuesday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Why didn't the Archeological World Announce Proof that Jesus Lived?
"Less Prone, Considering Joe Rogan to be the gatekeeper of anything is just short of ridiculous the…"
Tuesday
Doc Vega posted a blog post
Tuesday
MAC posted a video

Don't Go To Hong Kong Now (Even on Connecting Flights)

Secure your privacy with Surfshark! Enter coupon code laowhy86 for an extra 3 months free at https://Surfshark.deals/laowhy86Article 23 in Hong Kong is real,...
Tuesday
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's video
Thumbnail

Terrorist Attack on Moscow - Ukraine Committing Suicide? | Larry C. Johnson

"...And I guess I'll just park this you tube here also for something to ponder from last year.…"
Tuesday
tjdavis posted photos
Tuesday
Less Prone posted a video

Climate: The Movie (The Cold Truth) NL

Deze nieuwe documentaire van de Britse filmmaker Martin Durkin toont aan dat klimaatalarm een verzonnen doembeeld is zonder enige wetenschappelijke basis. He...
Monday

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted