Hundreds of “White Lives Matter” Fliers Showing Up With A Serious Message For White People

image: http://xtribune.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/img_5779-300x...

img_5779

The hypocrisy shown in these “Black Lives Matter” protests has been out of control. Protesters have been marching holding their fists up to represent the black power symbol, but why should race mean anything at all? Police actually kill more white people than black, so why are black lives the only lives worth focusing on? Everyone knows that if a white person held a sign saying “White Lives Matter’, they would be called a racist. That is exactly what is happening in a town in Connecticut. Police are investigating why hundreds of fliers are showing up around town that read “#WHITE LIVES MATTER”.  The fliers are being called racially charged and call for all white people to stand up for their race. They read:

Read more at http://xtribune.com/2015/05/hundreds-of-white-lives-matter-fliers-s...
read on at ...

Views: 1224

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thatz becuzz, small-minded demons want to fuel their evil agenda.

All lives matter

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

Latest Activity

cheeki kea commented on Diana's blog post M. Obama Gives Speech At Museum Opening, Declares Museums Are Only Places For White People
"Oh look, museum inclusion for weirdos !"
57 minutes ago
cheeki kea commented on Phyllis Maka's blog post The Astounding Profit Australian Banks Make In New Zealand Every Hour & Debt Scam Disclosure March 31 2019 | From: Newshub / FinalWakeUpCall / Various
"Well they might use us, But we can Use Them ! I did, they gave me a loan of 50k to buy my house in…"
1 hour ago
cheeki kea posted photos
2 hours ago
Burbia commented on Burbia's group The Comment Section is Closed
8 hours ago
Maas favorited Diana's photo
8 hours ago
Maas updated their profile
8 hours ago
Maas commented on Maas's photo
8 hours ago
oldranger_68 commented on Diana's blog post Muslim Man Who Killed Jewish Neighbor While Screaming “Allahu Akbar” Not Criminally Responsible Because He Smoked Marijuana Beforehand, Judge Rules
"I don't think it's a secret that I thoroughly dislike Jews, but there is a line and this…"
9 hours ago
Chris of the family Masters posted a blog post

Are You Ready for This -- 2.0

By Anna Von ReitzI could have called this "The Problem". As you have already seen, the concept of…See More
10 hours ago
Maas's photo was featured
11 hours ago
Diana's video was featured

AOC, Ilhan Omar repeatedly REFUSE to condemn Antifa attack on ICE! | Keean Bexte

http://bit.ly/32xHIMf Keean Bexte of TheRebel.media reports: I was back in Washington, DC today, and figured I’d try once again to get Democratic Congresswom...
12 hours ago
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Dating: It Could Happen to You Part II
"James Roberts, Got a good one for you. My brother and I were running our own business when some…"
14 hours ago
JoeG favorited Diana's photo
14 hours ago
14 hours ago
14 hours ago

© 2019   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted