If you tell me to vote once again, I might go ape shit on ya, just kidding... but maybe I'm not ;)

Before I go into a long diatribe about why not to vote in the next election pageant, I would like to really make myself clear; do what your conscience tells you firstly. Me, myself and I will choose to vote or to not vote in the grand poo ba event of picking the lesser puppet.

Here's what it's really about... "Let's make a deal, you can either pick door number 1 or door number 2." In door number 1 is a fantastic trip to HELL with Obamadonna greeting you with Yes I can... but for what he does not know yet nor does those that voted for him either, and who really is his father?????... door number 2 is a fabulous trip to an Ice Kingdom and there is Romn-ALIEN chanting...Believe in America. He is quick to tell you if you believe in America, you must send in 250.00 dollars to believe. He will send you a bookmark and signature for your troubles.

Of course I am being facetious but how do you like those selections? Isn't life grand?

Stop Telling Me to Vote! An Argument Against Endorsing the Political System

Benjamin Zeman

Every election cycle I have to deal with so many people asking me if I voted and then being shocked, angry or disappointed with me when I say that I don't vote. Maybe I should just say I voted for the Tea Party, is that better? At least I voted right? I have no problem with you voting if that is what you really want to do but I have my reasons for not endorsing this political circus with my vote. I have a right to decline participation in a political system that I believe is corrupted by money, that forces cultural programming and propaganda on us everyday, that is assisting corporate interests in the looting of our wealth and resources, that supports constant wars and military occupation all over the world, that is gradually dumbing down America and has a strong hand in shaping the New World Order.

Voting in America is about giving in to one of two manufactured options. Both options have continually failed us, over and over again, yet we continue to support a political system that cleverly feeds on one of our last bits of freedom; the right to resist the mechanisms of powers that be. Voting is not the last right we have left, so stop telling me it is. We have the right to cognitive liberty, to think for ourselves and act according to those ideas and principles. Every election cycle the machine chews us up, gets us all riled and agitated and then spits us out, excited for a fight and the promise of change that will never come. We are led to believe that our vote gives us a seat behind the steering wheel, but it doesn't. We aren't fighting the machine by voting, we are becoming it.

Our politicians are illusionists, highly skilled at distorting the field of reality. They playfully distract Americans from whats going on behind the scenes, funded by their corporate sponsors. You are constantly being asked to vote against the other party and not for what you believe would be better for our country. You may ask yourself, "what happened to the man I voted for?" or excuse his failures by blaming the opposition of his political rivals but don't give in to the illusion. Do you really think that not voting is what the other political party wants you to do? Are you that afraid that you would vote against your best interests just because you think the other party is more dangerous? Make no mistake, Democrat or Republican, the machine is tethered to corporate interests, big business and the banking elite. There is no great champion of the people, there is no catalyst for change in the two-party system, there is only the illusion that your vote makes a difference and that your candidate will make things better. The masters of political manipulation, the alchemists of internet and television propaganda; they know how to transform opinion and bypass reason, so that they can grab hold of our emotional cords and pull us into their illusion.

Full Article Here:
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5963716/stop_telling_me_to...

Views: 853

Replies to This Discussion

Actually the majority of voting fraud is done during the primary elections, when the lest amount of people vote, by the time the presidential elections come the bankers no longer care who wins, because booth candidates are NWO puppets, that they put in place, that are hell bent on getting a big attaboy from the NWO.

This is why people are giving up, they saw all the fraud against Ron Paul, state after state, it was so obvious.

And the media calls it long before they've had a chance to count the votes.

Every election right down to dog catcher is rigged.

so true Nikki and RP with the huge crowds looses to the guy that couldn't draw a big group of people together, what a farce.

yes it is done during the primaries. the presidential is determined by the electoral college. total scam right there.

It's more like cat herding, Troy, trying to get people to get involved and take back the system instead of bitching about it.

So don't get involved in the process, guy. See where that gets you. Better yet, just take a look at where we're at, and then imagine it getting much worse.

Take back the voting PROCESS on the local level and you won't have voting fraud. Sitting around complaining about it, doing nothing, is PRECISELY why we get screwed every election day.

All that is required for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing. So do nothing, bitch and complain, and watch what happens.

Portion of my comment from above.

"As long as you participate in the process and you are there when the day starts, and the day ends for the printout tallies, then you report the exact numbers to the campaign. IF the campaign had poll watchers in every ward, poll workers in every ward, and some of us as state reps and ward mods, we would have exact numbers to report to the campaign all verifiable by multiple witnesses from EVERY ward.

They control the voting system for no other reason than the simple fact that we don't participate. Voting isn't enough. Never has been and never will be.

If everyone in the country stayed home and didn't vote, then they would lose power. But realistically, that's not going to happen. As long as you can fool some of the people some of the time, you're going to have elections.

It really sucks to say, but we have really allowed this to happen; we've brought this on ourselves. People should have learned their lesson from Ron Paul 2008. Not enough of them did, people didn't get involved and now we are right back where we started..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This lazy, i'm not going to get involved in the voting process, go home and pout attitude flat out sucks. And is not going to change shit. Just sayin'.

@ Krypke and Laser Shadow, let me tell you what happens to good people who want honest elections. The reason we have large regions of the country in ruins (think Rust Belt for example) is because local elections were the first to be controlled at the federal level. Hundreds of towns and cities have been taken down, one by one, as soon as the hand-picked, out-of-nowhere, candidates were put in office overthrowing the honest ones who had deep roots in the community. And those honest citizens who tried to expose the fraud became the targets of trumped up charges, had their property confiscated, had their professional business licenses revoked and on and on. The goal has been to break down the USA for a very long time and anyone who gets in their way will be financially ruined, put in prison or killed.

Have you heard of league of cities? Check this out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=k0dC38_E6Mc

Thanks, Chad. Hey everyone on this thread should watch this video.

Yikes, sorry. Thanks Chip, not Chad. I needed coffee really badly when I posted this. When the coffee fog lifted, I said to myself, did I just call Chip Chad?

Agreed. It can get very ugly. Now imagine if all the good people in those communities stood up and said no. This is our town, and we're taking it back.

I've stared down the barrel of the nwo gun more than once—figuratively and literally. I've been harassed, attacked, chased around the country more than once—I have YET to throw in the towel.

Some towns are just bad, Boss Hog towns and the people suck and you can't change anything. That's not a battle you can win—would be ill advised to fight it. Go where you CAN make a difference. In most places, you can. In most places there are good people. Problem is people won't get involved. Ya know how I know? Because I called them on the phone trying to get them to help with the campaign. If every person I called said, "Ya know what, we are the majority, let's do this." I would have had an army of activists that would have been unstoppable. Instead people allow the Wizard of Oz to trick them into THINKING they have no control, they have no power, so WHY get involved?

Power is an illusion, a shadow on the wall... think Plato's cave.

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

rlionhearted_3 posted photos
2 hours ago
MAC posted a video
13 hours ago
tjdavis posted videos
13 hours ago
Doc Vega posted a blog post

Meanwhile Back on Planet Earth

With the news of the Jack Smith prosecution of Donald J. Trump being removed from the court docket,…See More
19 hours ago
rlionhearted_3 commented on cheeki kea's photo
Thumbnail

who would win a debate?

"It gets waaayy worse. TPTB want to normalize this gross fat bullshit."
21 hours ago
Doc Vega posted photos
22 hours ago
cheeki kea posted photos
yesterday
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's photo
yesterday
cheeki kea commented on tjdavis's video
Thumbnail

How They Will Use Your Doctor to Disarm You

"why of cause Any Mental Health issue would be enough to cause concern and it's known that in…"
yesterday
tjdavis favorited Doc Vega's blog post The Modern Day Twilight Zone!
yesterday
Doc Vega posted a blog post

The Modern Day Twilight Zone!

Here at the Twilight Zone I can make no apologies for the insanity you are about to see!It must be…See More
yesterday
rlionhearted_3 posted photos
Sunday
Sandy commented on Sandy's photo
Saturday
Sandy posted a photo
Saturday
Doc Vega posted photos
Friday
Doc Vega posted blog posts
Friday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Was Sabotage or Terrorism used in the Collapse of the Francis Scott Key Bridge?
"Less Prone thanks for the reply. Yes, these events could be very effective at destroying the US…"
Friday
tjdavis posted photos
Thursday
Doc Vega posted photos
Thursday
Doc Vega posted blog posts
Thursday

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted