Mention Joe Rogan  --Get a $25 Credit Discount!

Knowingly exposing others to HIV will no longer be a felony in California (Get your Vaccines!!!)

Knowingly exposing others to HIV will no longer be a felony in California

ANDREW CHEETHAM

Views: 83

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Who in their right mind would visit, let alone live in So-Cal?

The sooner Nor-Cal secedes, the better...

Maybe California will kill itself off.

It seems inevitable...

So... We should treat HIV as a public health issue, instead of treating people living with HIV as criminals...?

I agree! However when those that have a public health issue, such as AIDS, or pneumonia, or say, the bubonic plague, knowing engage in behavior with others without their knowledge and transmit that disease, that makes them a criminal. Having a disease does not make you a criminal, its giving the disease to someone else the does make you a criminal.

Someone once observed that "Liberalism is a mental disorder". I think Governor Jerry (Moonbeam) Brown just confirmed that observation.

Grim...

It's knowingly, intentionally and deliberately giving the disease to others via sexual or body fluid contact or donation of blood - which will drastically affect the lives of those infected and require thousands in medication to live 'normally'.

I wonder how Brown, Gloria and Wiener etc would react if they found they had been deliberately contaminated with HIV?

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Please remember this website is supported by your donations...

© 2017   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2015 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted