Law Won’t let Transgender Man 'Who Gave Birth' Be Registered as a Father

As if life can’t be confusing enough to get through, now we have to figure this stuff out. 

Martin Mawyer – Opinion

A woman, pretending to be a man and known as a “Seahorse,” gives birth to a baby and wants to be registered as the child’s father, but English law won’t let him/her/whatever do it.

Freddy McConnell, whose pregnancy was recently documented in a BBC film, wants the law to be changed so he can legally be registered as the child’s father.

The problem is that Freddy (a biological woman) gave birth to the child, and English law requires the person who gives birth to be registered as the mother on the birth certificate (what a surprise).

BBC calls Freddy a “Seahorse.”  A seahorse is a term coined for transgender men who give birth “naturally,” just like real male seahorses that have offspring.

So what’s a “Seahorse” to do in a situation like this?

Well first, there’s always the moaning and groaning about unfair, discriminatory and outdated laws. Then there’s the mass media campaign to cultivate sympathy and outrage. Then, of course, there are the demands and public appeals to get the law changed.

Freddy says, “the laws actually hasn’t kept up with society and different kinds of families and the ways families are created now.”  

We live in such a backwards society, I fear. How do we ever make our way through each primitive day?

My blood is beginning to boil already.  Isn’t yours? How dare society still have laws on the books that won’t allow a mother to be a father?  In fact, we should immediately begin working on laws that will allow a mother to be registered as both mom and pa.

Oh, my head is spinning in confusion: Women becoming men, giving birth as a seahorse and wanting to be legally registered as a father.  I’m dizzy.

https://christianaction.org/dont-miss-news/woman-told-she-cant-be-c...

“It’s a struggle,” Freddy told Metro.

I’m struggling too, Freddy.  We all are.

Views: 750

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Show me just 1 XY chrom. AND I WILL CALL u A MAN,UNTIL THEN RESCUE THIS POOR BABY FROM THIS NUT AND GET it SOME MENTAL RUBBER ROOM HELP. I CANT UNDERSTAND A CIVILIZED SOCIETY TOLERATING THIS INSANITY

sorry about the caps lock but I type too poorly to redo

Steve

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

Latest Activity

Less Prone commented on Less Prone's video
Thumbnail

Rapper Calls For White People To Be Shot, Used As Slaves

"Police unwilling to investigate calls to shoot white Swedes– refers to "artistic…"
14 minutes ago
Diana commented on James Roberts's blog post Dem. Debate Viewers Claim Kamala Harris Drunk
"Love how she complains congress has done nothing, yet she is a congresswoman and has been since…"
32 minutes ago
Diana favorited James Roberts's blog post Dem. Debate Viewers Claim Kamala Harris Drunk
37 minutes ago
Diana posted blog posts
43 minutes ago
oldranger_68 commented on Diana's photo
Thumbnail

Beto-has-a-ban

"I responded to a post the other day with, "Come and get it.  Bullets first". Now I…"
1 hour ago
Boris posted a photo

For the low-low price of $1400/month, you can live in Venice Beach at a PodShare

For the low-low price of $1400/month, you can live in Venice Beach at a PodShare
1 hour ago
Diana posted photos
1 hour ago
Boris favorited James Roberts's blog post Dem. Debate Viewers Claim Kamala Harris Drunk
1 hour ago
oldranger_68 favorited Diana's photo
1 hour ago
oldranger_68 favorited Diana's photo
1 hour ago
oldranger_68 favorited rlionhearted_3's photo
1 hour ago
oldranger_68 favorited rlionhearted_3's photo
1 hour ago
oldranger_68 favorited cheeki kea's photo
1 hour ago
oldranger_68 favorited Diana's video
1 hour ago
rlionhearted_3 favorited Diana's photo
1 hour ago
rlionhearted_3 favorited Diana's photo
1 hour ago

© 2019   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted