LEAN FLYOVER 1221

In the early morning hours of August 3, 2012, and after months of continuous tremors, and ‘bubbling sites’ of ‘swamp gas’, a portion of earth subsided and created what many locals just call, “The Stinkhole” in Bayou Corne, Louisiana operated by Texas Brine, LLC, and leased by and for the usage of the Occidental Chemical Corporation, dubbed in official records as Oxy 3 brine well.

For months on end residents complained of earthquakes and methane seeps in the swamps, and were told neither existed by the Louisiana Department of Natural Resources, and USGS.  Stubborn residents insisted differently, which spurred an investigation of the ‘bubble sites’ by the Louisiana Department of Natural Resources, and the Department of Environmental Quality, as well as Dr. Stephen Horton of Memphis State University to investigate and confirm resident’s suspicions of earthquakes.

This is by far, not the first incident in this area, known as the Napoleonville Salt Dome, with the Magnolia Operating Facility contained within, and dominated by huge corporate interests, such as Occidental Chemical Corporation, Dow Chemical, Entergy/Koch Bros., Crosstex, Exxon-Mobil, K/D/S Promix, and a bevy of other big names in the pipeline, storage, and production of natural gas, and the drilling of oil and natural gas found in the oil sands surrounding the salt dome.

What many do not realize is that Occidental Chemicals acquired Hooker Chemical, and indeed the ruptured cavern ‘Oxy 3’ was once named ‘Hooker 3’. This is important because neither Hooker Chemical, nor Occidental are strangers to controversy or being entangled in the total destruction of entire communities and shown a total indifference towards the environment and the residential concerns of toxic health effects.

“Ending a 16-year legal case that became synonymous with toxic pollution, the Clinton administration announced Thursday that Occidental Chemical Corp. has agreed to pay $129 million to the federal government for its cost of cleaning up the Love Canal neighborhood near Niagara Falls.”

“For 11 years, beginning in 1942, Hooker Chemical and Plastics Corp., which Occidental purchased in 1968, poured about 20,000 tons of hazardous chemicals into the abandoned canal in upstate New York. Hooker sold its property for $1 in 1953 to the Niagara Falls school board.”

Source: http://articles.latimes.com/1995-12-22/news/mn-16926_1_love-canal

For the rest of the story, please visit:

http://freedomrox.wordpress.com/2012/12/27/louisiana-sinkhole-and-t...

Views: 275

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It would certainly helped if you used words more descriptive then shit and fail. My psychic abilities stop at the Ohio Border.

I did not write that. WTH?

yea right

RSS

Latest Activity

Anti Everything commented on Anti Everything's blog post You NEVER Need A Cop.
"Boris, did not mean to delete your comment, failure to install glasses is the culprit. That said, yes, I am anti everything that post the same shit over and over and over, etc., With little or no positive healthy beneficial articles to 'feed…"
46 minutes ago
"It appears I posted this yesterday. Very queer. I have posted very little of late. Besides, how in the hell is this NEW INFORMATION? "
55 minutes ago
"It appears I posted this yesterday. Very queer. I have posted very little of late. Besides, how in the hell is this NEW INFORMATION? "
1 hour ago
Diana posted photos
2 hours ago
Doud Jamal posted photos
2 hours ago
Deep Space commented on Deep Space's blog post Off The Deep End - 'Deep Space' Free-Flow Thoughts (An Ongoing Eruption)
"Yo. "Banana Man"  I'm calling you out. Are you bored? I'm kinda worried about you"
2 hours ago
Deep Space commented on Deep Space's blog post Off The Deep End - 'Deep Space' Free-Flow Thoughts (An Ongoing Eruption)
""every""
3 hours ago
"Where's that funny abrasive dude from Australia who changes his name like ever 4 weeks?"
3 hours ago
Sam Sammy commented on Boris's status
"This is in the absurd now, look at all the white people, do they not see the sign saying white genocide now? How bloody stupid does one have to be to be involved in something where people are calling for YOU to be genocided?"
3 hours ago
Less Prone favorited Central Scrutinizer's photo
3 hours ago
Less Prone favorited Chris of the family Masters's blog post Doing Business With Jews.
3 hours ago
Doc Vega favorited Central Scrutinizer's discussion Evidence of C.I.A. role in forging Obama’s birth certificate
3 hours ago
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Revelations on the Mindset of Democrats on Capitol Hill From the Twilight Zone!
"Thanks Diana!"
3 hours ago
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Revelations on the Mindset of Democrats on Capitol Hill From the Twilight Zone!
"Thanks Central Scrutinizer!"
3 hours ago
"There should definitely be term limits on all these evil cocksuckers ruining our government. Nancy Pelosi, Maxine Waters & even though he's dead, thank God, how did John fucking McCain get constantly re-elected for decades? Is the whole…"
3 hours ago
"Hitler treated the fake Khazarian jews better than the fake Khazarian jews are treating the Palestinians. How's that for irony?"
4 hours ago

Please remember this website is supported by your donations...

© 2019   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2015 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted