So, it's a foregone conclusion that US military personnel are going to get the Covid shot, and it's no doubt going to be mandatory for them. What if it makes them all sick, permanently? Then what? Is this how an invasion is enabled?

In addition, Kamala Harris' comments on how she didn't trust the Trump FDA to decide that the shot is safe. So, Democrats may now be anti-vaxxers, as far as the Covid shot. Meaning that mainly Trump-supporting conservatives, especially the elderly, will be the ones volunteering.

Your thoughts?

Views: 124

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

In addition, the coronavirus citizen police (untrained, no qualifications) idea has spread from Melbourne to the UK. Where else tomorrow?

Hi James, I have read up on my rights to make a citizens arrest (for any crime) which itself is spelt out in the crimes act, not the public health act. I have no rights to detain anyone at night at all, and during the day any such action can only be carried out if the "crime" in question carries three year or more jail penalty. Major breach of covid rules here have ranged from 14 days to 6 months incarceration so there could be a bit of a problem if members of the public (And security workers - same applies to them) try Anything heavy handed, it would mean they have illegally detained someone under the bill of rights act which they can Not do outside of the criteria.  

I hope you're right, but the guy from Melbourne (I recently posted a video) didn't seem like he was making this up. Now it's in England, looking for bars that stay open after curfew and that don't require masks or social distancing. Looking through mail slots, peeking in windows.

It wouldn't surprise me to see this in US states with Democratic governors next. It can only lead to chaos.

And, no doubt, the first to sign up for powers to detain others will be criminals, so their friends can rob houses while the owners are detained. And rapists who will use the threat of detainment in exchange for cooperation. Etc. TSA on steroids.

I have not heard of signing up to make citizens arrests, which is what it would be for anyone detaining another individual. If any old person is allowed to detain another without being fully vetted first then there is cause for concern. Pedo's would have a field day and criminals would think all the xmas's had come at once. 

For clarification, I'm talking about this video: Something Big Is Coming

The first three minutes should suffice, although there is further elaboration. Like I said, I hope you're right. Keep in mind that it is much easier to destroy than to create, and our overlords don't need us, at all.

I'm afraid the law as we knew it doesn't apply anymore. We are stuck in the wrong jurisdiction where anything goes.

Thank you, Chris. another thing is that in the US, areas that have had police departments defunded, after a while, will beg for law enforcement to return, and their "re-imagined" police will be much more brutal and repressive than what they wished to give up earlier. Ordo Ab Chao.

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

Doc Vega posted blog posts
7 minutes ago
tjdavis posted a photo
2 hours ago
rlionhearted_3 posted photos
6 hours ago
MAC posted a video
17 hours ago
tjdavis posted videos
17 hours ago
rlionhearted_3 commented on cheeki kea's photo
Thumbnail

who would win a debate?

"It gets waaayy worse. TPTB want to normalize this gross fat bullshit."
yesterday
Doc Vega posted photos
yesterday
cheeki kea posted photos
yesterday
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's photo
yesterday
cheeki kea commented on tjdavis's video
Thumbnail

How They Will Use Your Doctor to Disarm You

"why of cause Any Mental Health issue would be enough to cause concern and it's known that in…"
yesterday
tjdavis favorited Doc Vega's blog post The Modern Day Twilight Zone!
yesterday
Doc Vega posted a blog post

The Modern Day Twilight Zone!

Here at the Twilight Zone I can make no apologies for the insanity you are about to see!It must be…See More
Sunday
rlionhearted_3 posted photos
Sunday
Sandy commented on Sandy's photo
Saturday
Sandy posted a photo
Saturday
Doc Vega posted photos
Friday
Doc Vega posted blog posts
Friday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Was Sabotage or Terrorism used in the Collapse of the Francis Scott Key Bridge?
"Less Prone thanks for the reply. Yes, these events could be very effective at destroying the US…"
Friday
tjdavis posted photos
Thursday
Doc Vega posted photos
Thursday

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted