"Navy Patents UFO-Like Compact Nuclear Fusion Reactor And Hybrid Space/Sea Crafts"

POSTED FOR DISCUSSION

TheMindUnleashed.com: "Navy Patents UFO-Like Compact Nuclear Fusion Reactor And Hybrid Space/Sea Crafts"

By Jake Anderson

"A mysterious set of patents filed recently by a U.S Navy researcher has caught the eyes of technologists and conspiracy theorists alike.

These patents describe exotic technologies that do not exist in the commercial or military spheres—as far as we know—and that usually only surface in UFO lore, including high-energy electromagnetic force fields, revolutionary propulsion systems, and a “hybrid aerospace-underwater craft.”

The newest patent is for a practical fusion reactor that could be stored in aircraft to help achieve unimaginable speeds and maneuverability.

The mystery around these patents continues to grow during a time in which the Navy and State Department have stunningly reversed their decades-old policy of not acknowledging UFO sightings. The Naval Air Warfare Center Aircraft Division is the home of the high-level Navy researcher, the equally mysterious Salvatore Cezar Pais, who in recent years has filed patents for supposedly operable revolutionary technologies such as  room temperature superconductor (RTSC) and the high-energy electromagnetic field generator (HEEMFG).

Perhaps the most surprising patent concerns the “hybrid aerospace-underwater craft,” which can supposedly navigate with equal precision through space, air, and water with no heat signature and “engineer the fabric of our reality at the most fundamental level.”

In the patents filed, Pais has revealed that Chinese scientists are already way ahead of the United States in such fields. The reason this is a shocking admission is because military personnel, Navy officers, and air pilots have for years reported USOs (unidentified submerged objects) that seem to fly in and out of the sea at incomphrensible speeds."

read the rest here: https://themindunleashed.com/2019/10/navy-patents-ufo-like-compact-...

Thanks to The Mind Unleashed and Jake Anderson

Views: 79

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The alien invasion is here ;}

I seen some really good UFO's videos, one was dealing with the US Military, but they at the tube took the video down.

"....they at the tube..."   ~LOL!

Youtube is now ThemTube

Or how about FUtube?! ;}

The US is now going to use some of the NAZI designed UFO tech they have been developing since Operation Paperclip. 

The Roswell crash was a cover up for that program.

Curious to see what Russia and China might have in the way of Saucer technology already.

This word Nazi, kind of found out where it started, let ya know later...:)

LOL Tif

NAZI or is that Nasi Prince of the Sanhedrin?! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nasi_%28Hebrew_title%29

It's from Nazionale, of course. It means "National". period. Remember, the Nazis ended the fed in Germany, ended animal experimentation, refused to certify bleached flour as a food product, etc.

(After being confronted with a school bake sale) "I didn't know the evil was this pervasive." - Disturbing Behavior

Of course your right! ;}

It means one other thing, I will post the blog soon.

It's like listening to people that are high discussing how weird the word "inexplicably" is.

Gosh, maybe some day I may try that...:)

But I do not even drink...:)

Yet...:)

FUTube? I like it!

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

Latest Activity

Diana's 2 blog posts were featured
3 minutes ago
Diana posted blog posts
3 minutes ago
Doc Vega's 4 blog posts were featured
6 minutes ago
voxxpopulisuxx commented on Mr. Sizzle's photo
21 minutes ago
James Roberts favorited Chris of the family Masters's discussion White Hats Report 48: The Tale is Told
23 minutes ago
James Roberts favorited James T. Kirk's blog post The Biggest Mistakes You Can Make In A Blackout – Field Report From Venezuela
24 minutes ago
James Roberts commented on James T. Kirk's blog post The Biggest Mistakes You Can Make In A Blackout – Field Report From Venezuela
"Remember the Civil Defense containers of water, looked like maybe 20 gallons? I wonder how they…"
24 minutes ago
voxxpopulisuxx commented on Diana's photo
Thumbnail

We Want Your Tax Money But You Have No Say

"Parental rights are more precious than the 2nd amendment"
25 minutes ago
James Roberts commented on Raz Putin's blog post "Binny The Rat" Netanyahu gets indicted by Israeli AG on a serious of corruption charges...
"No honor among thieves in Israel, I guess, heh. By the way, real rats are nice, not at all like…"
26 minutes ago
James Roberts replied to Diana's discussion American College of Pediatrics reaches decision: Transgenderism of children is child abuse
"It's ironic that I, of all people, probably have invented the tools that would enable those…"
29 minutes ago
James Roberts favorited Diana's discussion American College of Pediatrics reaches decision: Transgenderism of children is child abuse
31 minutes ago
James Roberts commented on Phyllis Maka's blog post The British Nazi Communists(LIZARDS-Military Industrial Complex) Takeover of America(humanity)
"Raz - Obviously, if members of the High Command actually were involved in these things, they no…"
32 minutes ago
James Roberts favorited Diana's photo
35 minutes ago
James Roberts commented on Diana's photo
Thumbnail

Today In History

""Hitler will emerge from the hatred that surrounds him now as one of the most significant…"
36 minutes ago
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's video
Thumbnail

CGI 3D Animated Short "I, Pet Goat II" by - Heliofant

"The mesmerizing symbolism is staggering. "
52 minutes ago
Doc Vega posted a video

CGI 3D Animated Short "I, Pet Goat II" by - Heliofant

A story about the fire at the heart of suffering. Bringing together dancers, musicians, visual artists and 3d animators, the film takes a critical look at cu...
53 minutes ago
Doc Vega posted blog posts
1 hour ago
James T. Kirk commented on James T. Kirk's blog post The Biggest Mistakes You Can Make In A Blackout – Field Report From Venezuela
1 hour ago
James T. Kirk posted blog posts
1 hour ago
James T. Kirk favorited Diana's video
1 hour ago

© 2019   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted