* Many wearing name tags on lanyards
* Parents bringing children to the scene
Proof it wasn't a school massacre was also there:
* no surge of EMTs in to the building
* no Med-Evac helicopter was called
* no string of ambulances to the school
* no evacuation of 469 other students
* no bodies places on the triage tarps
Now we know more. We have 50 photos of the Lanza home being furnished to serve as a prop. And we have 50 more of the school being refurbished and set up for "going LIVE":
The windows of Classroom 10 are undamaged. The flag is at full staff. Wayne Carver, M.D. is behind the man in the blue evidence suit. Nothing officially has happened yet, but the SWAT team is already on scene. Could we have more conclusive proof this was a charade?
Among the best students and scholars of Sandy Hook have contributed:
  * Vivian Lee, Ph.D. * Sterling Harwood, J.D., Ph.D. *
     * Dr. Eowyn, Ph.D. *  Nick Kollerstrom, Ph.D.  * 
   *  Dennis Cimino  *  James F. Tracy, Ph.D. * Allan
  William Powell  *  Jim Fetzer, Ph.D.  * Kelley Watt  * 

And featuring Sofia Smallstorm, Paul Preston and Wolfgang Halbig

The essays have been edited by Jim Fetzer, Ph.D., a former Marine Corps officer and Distinguished McKnight Professor Emeritus at the University of Minnesota Duluth, and by Mike Palecek, who has committed his life to the search for truth and justice. They prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Sandy Hook was an elaborate hoax to promote the Obama/ Holder gun-control agenda. If you want to know what happened, who was responsible and how it was done, you want to read this book. 

"All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The
communist party must command all the guns;
that way, no guns can ever be used to
command the part."--Mao Tse Tung

NOBODY DIED AT SANDY HOOK free

Debunking the Sandy Hook Debunkers: #5 amazon.com bans NOBODY DIED ...

Views: 8561

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Jim Fetzer - Nobody Died at Sandy Hook [Red Ice Radio] - Hour 1

December 4, 2015

Jim Fetzer, a former Marine Corps officer, is McKnight Professor Emeritus at the University of Minnesota Duluth.

He has published widely on the theoretical foundations of scientific knowledge, computer science, artificial intelligence, cognitive science and evolution and mentality.

He is the author and co-author of many books, including “The Evolution of Intelligence,” “The 9/11 Conspiracy,” and “And I Suppose We Didn’t Go to the Moon, Either?”

Jim is with us to discuss “Nobody Died at Sandy Hook,” his latest book collaboration edited with Mike Palecek and featuring contributors James F. Tracy, Ph.D., Dr. Eowyn, Ph.D., Nick Kollerstrom, and others.

Jim begins with details about the banning of his book by Amazon.com less than a month after publication and after nearly 500 copies had been circulated.

He explains damning evidence presented in the book that exposes the corrupt Obama administration, and says that mass shooting events like Sandy Hook, Charleston and Roseburg are elaborate PSYOPs designed to instill fear in particular segments of the American population to push gun control agendas.

Jim gives a rundown of the apparent staged setting of Sandy Hook Elementary School, where red flags abound, including indications of two-day FEMA drill operation, missing bullet holes in photographic “evidence,” signs the school had been previously abandoned, and more.

We discuss clues pointing to a fictionalized killer, Adam Lanza, along with aspects of supposed family members and witnesses that appear to be fraud and fakery.

http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/2015/12/RIR-151204.php

HOMOBAMA and Eric Holder should be EXECUTED for numerous reasons.  The WITCH and hubby BILL ALSO! 

No one died, really, I will pass on the BS! book sounds like something GOP put together....LOL Tif

Hey! There are actually photos in the book for IMBECILES like you who are DUMBER THAN DIRT and choose to prove that on a daily basis like you do here.  

DUMBER THAN DIRT, Hmmm, I noticed you have no comments here, until now....:) Did CNN News send ya over here to play...:0

It's against the site rules to verbally attack members here, whether you agree to their views or not. Stick to the facts and don't act like a brat. This kind of comments can quickly lead to your banning. Just saying.

Explain this;

Below shows a photograph of the Sandy Hook Elementary School - after the alleged crazed shooting by Adam Lanza.  We can clearly see the paper cut-outs of Santa lined-up in four windows, - there appears to be a solitary Santa paper cut-out on the 'fifth' window next to the other four, - yet there clearly is no damage or sign of a shooting as seen in the photo the worlds media showed, which shown underneath this first photo.

This what the worlds media showed us.

Same shot as the first photo shown above - zoomed 500% - no gun-shot hole can be seen in the window.

In this next photo, which is the same as the second photo seen above though showing you the full shot of the windows; you can clearly the very same windows, yet out of the main four windows with the paper cut-outs of Santa's, we can see the second from the left has now been shot at and damaged - with the paper cut-outs of Santa now in the background of the window that seems to have been opened. 

Why at this stage of the shooting would the window have been shot through and then opened before forensic and ballistic tests were made? 

In fact the the last window starting from the one on the left hand side of the window that shows a gunshot hole, you can see the blind have been raised on it.  

These photos alone are 1000% proof that the shot fired through the window could not have occurred during the alleged shooting and must have taken place after the alleged massacre! 

Don't give-up trying to expose the truth. http://12160.info/profiles/blogs/1000-sandy-hook-shooting-was-staged

Instead of the name calling, I'd like to see you refute these pictures and other material presented. You know an old wise man named Plato once remarked " Slander is the last refuge of the loser". Great quote!

Remembering the Victims That Died In Sandy Hook Elementary Shooting | Nightline | ABC News- YouTube

I also know that the nut case that did the shooting was on Pharmaceuticals.

Adam Lanza did not exist....just a photoshop distorted photo of some idiot looking kid....his mom didn't exist either.  Read the book and you will see for yourself it was ALL FAKED.

I'm up to reading a good book. I think everybody has the right to remember a loss if they choose to. In my view I'm not one of those to take up that option on this occasion. Where is the book found, fiction or non-fiction category, that is the question. 

My comment was never @ Central, my comment was basically, no, I pass on this book, and Central knows I do use the @ Central when I chat at him.

I just can not follow this, all to many state these children never died, I was very young when this happened, but I do remember statements,  it would be used for gun control.

Personally I like Central, he is cute, and has the right to share things and I am very opinionated, and do state my mind.

So I will pass on this book pdf link above in his forum.

RSS

Latest Activity

Maasanova commented on Raz Putin's video
17 minutes ago
Maasanova commented on Raz Putin's video
Thumbnail

Zio-Connections to the New Zealand Mosque Massacre

"I can't believe he is still on JewTube"
1 hour ago
Maasanova favorited Chris of the family Masters's video
1 hour ago
the mighty bull posted a status
"I'm off to play Bitlife and Grand Theft Auto"
1 hour ago
Maasanova posted a video

Def Leppard - Personal Jesus

Music video by Def Leppard performing Personal Jesus (Remix). © 2018 Bludgeon Riffola http://vevo.ly/qRMgiW
1 hour ago
the mighty bull commented on Chris of the family Masters's video
1 hour ago
the mighty bull posted a photo

nz justice

a life means nothing
2 hours ago
the mighty bull commented on Doc Vega's blog post Australia PM adviser says climate change is 'UN-led ruse to establish new world order'
"waiting for the warming , waiting for the cooling...... waiting for nothing to come "
2 hours ago
the mighty bull commented on Raz Putin's video
Thumbnail

Zio-Connections to the New Zealand Mosque Massacre

"All this prep  so to take away our gun rights so we wont think we have any.  But the rights are in the old laws and cant be gotten rid off.  Got to believe in god and not offend the queen to have them ,i can do that.  The lying…"
2 hours ago
the mighty bull favorited Raz Putin's video
3 hours ago
the mighty bull replied to Chris of the family Masters's discussion ALERT: Brighteon.com video platform under extreme threat from internet infrastructure providers, forced to delete all New Zealand shooting videos, essentially “at gunpoint” by the globalist controller
"Big staged event bullshit. They all in  a huge panic now cos of being caught out ,dont want to look like fuckin fools dumbass  millions of times over . Thats why they gone overkill. "
3 hours ago
the mighty bull replied to Chris of the family Masters's discussion ALERT: Brighteon.com video platform under extreme threat from internet infrastructure providers, forced to delete all New Zealand shooting videos, essentially “at gunpoint” by the globalist controller
"Big staged event bullshit. They all in  a huge panic now cos of being caught out ,dont want to look like fuckin fools dumbass  millions of times over . Thats why they gone overkill. "
3 hours ago
Maasanova favorited Raz Putin's video
3 hours ago
Chris of the family Masters posted a discussion

Colorado: Contact Needed! - Senate Passes “Red Flag” Legislation on Second Reading

last night, the Colorado Senate passed gun control legislation, House Bill 1177, on second reading.  The bill still needs to pass the Senate on third reading, which could occur as early as Monday, March 25.  Please contact your state Senator…See More
3 hours ago
the mighty bull favorited Chris of the family Masters's discussion ALERT: Brighteon.com video platform under extreme threat from internet infrastructure providers, forced to delete all New Zealand shooting videos, essentially “at gunpoint” by the globalist controller
3 hours ago
Diana commented on Old Denmark's video
3 hours ago

Please remember this website is supported by your donations...

© 2019   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2015 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted