* Many wearing name tags on lanyards
* Parents bringing children to the scene
Proof it wasn't a school massacre was also there:
* no surge of EMTs in to the building
* no Med-Evac helicopter was called
* no string of ambulances to the school
* no evacuation of 469 other students
* no bodies places on the triage tarps
Now we know more. We have 50 photos of the Lanza home being furnished to serve as a prop. And we have 50 more of the school being refurbished and set up for "going LIVE":
The windows of Classroom 10 are undamaged. The flag is at full staff. Wayne Carver, M.D. is behind the man in the blue evidence suit. Nothing officially has happened yet, but the SWAT team is already on scene. Could we have more conclusive proof this was a charade?
Among the best students and scholars of Sandy Hook have contributed:
  * Vivian Lee, Ph.D. * Sterling Harwood, J.D., Ph.D. *
     * Dr. Eowyn, Ph.D. *  Nick Kollerstrom, Ph.D.  * 
   *  Dennis Cimino  *  James F. Tracy, Ph.D. * Allan
  William Powell  *  Jim Fetzer, Ph.D.  * Kelley Watt  * 

And featuring Sofia Smallstorm, Paul Preston and Wolfgang Halbig

The essays have been edited by Jim Fetzer, Ph.D., a former Marine Corps officer and Distinguished McKnight Professor Emeritus at the University of Minnesota Duluth, and by Mike Palecek, who has committed his life to the search for truth and justice. They prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Sandy Hook was an elaborate hoax to promote the Obama/ Holder gun-control agenda. If you want to know what happened, who was responsible and how it was done, you want to read this book. 

"All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The
communist party must command all the guns;
that way, no guns can ever be used to
command the part."--Mao Tse Tung

NOBODY DIED AT SANDY HOOK free

Debunking the Sandy Hook Debunkers: #5 amazon.com bans NOBODY DIED ...

Views: 9744

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's a very well written book.  I've read it not too long ago and it confirmed all my ideas that it was a typical shit show of the govt to grab our guns....

The book has some great photos for the intellectually challenged. Like the front of the school totally intact class BEFORE the lying PIGS shot it out to make it look like a shooting. This school was CLOSED since 2008  The cops and legislators who built this HOMOBAMA FAIRY TALE should be EXECUTED! 

I think you're referring to this;

Below shows a photograph of the Sandy Hook Elementary School - after the alleged crazed shooting by Adam Lanza.  We can clearly see the paper cut-outs of Santa lined-up in four windows, - there appears to be a solitary Santa paper cut-out on the 'fifth' window next to the other four, - yet there clearly is no damage or sign of a shooting as seen in the photo the worlds media showed, which shown underneath this first photo.

This what the worlds media showed us.

Same shot as the first photo shown above - zoomed 500% - no gun-shot hole can be seen in the window.

In this next photo, which is the same as the second photo seen above though showing you the full shot of the windows; you can clearly the very same windows, yet out of the main four windows with the paper cut-outs of Santa's, we can see the second from the left has now been shot at and damaged - with the paper cut-outs of Santa now in the background of the window that seems to have been opened. 

Why at this stage of the shooting would the window have been shot through and then opened before forensic and ballistic tests were made? 

In fact the the last window starting from the one on the left hand side of the window that shows a gunshot hole, you can see the blind have been raised on it.  

These photos alone are 1000% proof that the shot fired through the window could not have occurred during the alleged shooting and must have taken place after the alleged massacre! 

Don't give-up trying to expose the truth. 

The fact that the school was closed and slated for demolition prior to the bad acting job dubbed as "Sandy Hook Massacre", should not require any further debate. How can anyone argue past that point that any of it was not staged? Sure, we had all the funerals to make it look good, but not one bit of proof of any dead bodies. Saying people died is not proof. The pile of evidence showing that it didn't happen is much bigger than the pile that is being portrayed as evidence of it happening. The patsy is always someone on psyche meds and has MKU all over it. It is actually possible to make someone believe they did something they didn't do through mind control. That's not even classified material anymore.

I can disagree and millions of Americans, so this is what I did, block all the emails coming from this site, I am done with this, to put it simple, Done with it, so blog on seeing how none of you entered this blog until I voiced my opinion.

Done with it, have a nice day and Happy New Years

The red flag is always present when the crime scene instead being investigated, is removed, like Sandy Hook and 9/11. This alone leaves no doubt both events were staged.

One thing that always made me suspect of Sandy Hook right from the beginning was the entire lack of confusion and disorder as the occupants were quietly lead single-file out of the shooting incident.  No panic, no looks of horror on their faces.

Below shows a photograph of the Sandy Hook Elementary School - after the alleged crazed shooting by Adam Lanza.  We can clearly see the paper cut-outs of Santa lined-up in four windows, - there appears to be a solitary Santa paper cut-out on the 'fifth' window next to the other four, - yet there clearly is no damage or sign of a shooting as seen in the photo the worlds media showed, which shown underneath this first photo.

This what the worlds media showed us.

Same shot as the first photo shown above - zoomed 500% - no gun-shot hole can be seen in the window.

In this next photo, which is the same as the second photo seen above though showing you the full shot of the windows; you can clearly the very same windows, yet out of the main four windows with the paper cut-outs of Santa's, we can see the second from the left has now been shot at and damaged - with the paper cut-outs of Santa now in the background of the window that seems to have been opened. 

Why at this stage of the shooting would the window have been shot through and then opened before forensic and ballistic tests were made? 

In fact the the last window starting from the one on the left hand side of the window that shows a gunshot hole, you can see the blind have been raised on it.  

These photos alone are 1000% proof that the shot fired through the window could not have occurred during the alleged shooting and must have taken place after the alleged massacre! 

Don't give-up trying to expose the truth.  Original post: http://12160.info/profiles/blogs/1000-sandy-hook-shooting-was-staged

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

Latest Activity

Mrs. Tif Morgan posted discussions
1 minute ago
Diana replied to Chuck Smith's discussion Hitler used the Brown Shirts... is Trump?
"It is totally inappropriate to tell somebody to "bite me".  "
1 minute ago
Mrs. Tif Morgan replied to Raz Putin's discussion NaturalNews"Antidepressants AGAIN: Dayton shooter found to have mind-altering SSRI drugs in his system"
"Thats so cute when you want attention, I fell the say way, trying to let people know if they do not…"
5 minutes ago
Chris of the family Masters commented on oldranger_68's blog post Goyim
"It had downed on me....“If you make people think they’re thinking, they’ll love…"
9 minutes ago
Mrs. Tif Morgan replied to Chuck Smith's discussion Hitler used the Brown Shirts... is Trump?
"What did you say your IQ was...:) Let me tell you something about Germany, and Hitler, most Khazar…"
12 minutes ago
Chris of the family Masters favorited oldranger_68's blog post Goyim
15 minutes ago
Chuck Smith's discussion was featured

Hitler used the Brown Shirts... is Trump?

"There is only ONE 'Party' and YOU are not invited.Hmm...I found this article, and it brings me…See More
59 minutes ago
Chuck Smith posted a discussion

Hitler used the Brown Shirts... is Trump?

"There is only ONE 'Party' and YOU are not invited.Hmm...I found this article, and it brings me…See More
1 hour ago
Diana favorited oldranger_68's blog post Goyim
1 hour ago
Amaterasu Solar posted a video

The Work Ethic

What does the "work ethic" mean? Why is it a "thing?" Link to "Trusts:" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sy6zaLsCR-E My father taught Me never to believe anyt...
2 hours ago
James T. Kirk posted videos
3 hours ago
Raz Putin favorited oldranger_68's blog post Goyim
3 hours ago
Raz Putin favorited Diana's discussion Bernie Sanders Arrives In Hong Kong To Lecture Protesters On How Good They Have It Under Communism (Satire)
3 hours ago
James Roberts favorited James T. Kirk's blog post 7 Survival Uses for Expired Gas
3 hours ago
James T. Kirk commented on James T. Kirk's video
3 hours ago
Old Denmark favorited Diana's photo
3 hours ago

© 2019   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted