“Our duty is to obey the United Nations,” Says Pope Francis — What Kind Of New World Order Thinking Is That?

This article is NOT intended to offend readers of Activist Post.com, nor any platform readers to which it may be reposted. The main purpose for my delving into absurdities the current Roman Catholic Pope Francis expounds is to point out, if Catholics and others have not realized yet, the RC Church probably has been overtaken, if not compromised, with the very antitheses, or contrary opposites, to what apparently logic and ethics cannot defend morally for the church’s more than 1.2 BILLION Catholics in the world, per Vatican figures in March 2013.

Pope Francis has an almost unprecedented distinction of being one of very few popes to step in and replace a formerly reigning pope, e.g., Benedict XVI, who, apparently, has become a burr in Francis’ side.

One seriously has to question why Benedict XVI voluntarily resigned rather abruptly, since he seems to still be actively defining doctrine and dogma for the RC Church. For those who researched into a rather questionable ‘past’ of Jorge Mario Bergoglio, born December 17, 1936 in Argentina, some unpleasant issues emerge [1], which ought to be factored into why a JESUIT probably was elected to the papacy seemingly at a time when the New World Order (NWO), the Illuminati, and other “key eugenics actors” are involved in an ever-expanding, plus accelerated, implementation of the Hegelian Dialectic [problem, reaction, solution].

Pope Francis probably is, and may be, dowdy or, more likely, is in lock-step with NWO dictates since he’s endorsed a “Leftist” agenda:

GMOs, i.e., genetically modified ‘phoods’ as ‘healthful and necessary’ to save the world from hunger and starvation
Catholic Church Endorses GMOs As Cure for World Hunger
https://www.ecowatch.com/catholic-church-endorses-gmos-as-cure-for-...
Pope Francis Joins Non-GMO Campaign [Jan. 9, 2016]
https://www.gardenoflife.com/content/pope-francis-joins-non-gmo-cam...
Pope Francis Endorses the UN Agenda 2030
https://taylormarshall.com/2019/03/228-pope-francis-endorses-un-203...
https://youtu.be/MIe5CW9LEO4?t=183
Pope Francis Calls For a Conversion Experience to Support Agenda 2030
http://www.fulcrum7.com/blog/2019/3/13/vatican-urges-religions-to-s...
THE POPE’S NEW WORLD ORDER
“CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR, HOLY FATHER.” [AUG. 13, 2019]
https://www.churchmilitant.com/video/episode/vortex-the-popes-new-w...
Will there be a one world religion or a no world religion?

One would think, based upon the above ‘endorsements’, that Pope Francis seems to be in lock-step with Leftist philosophy, something anathema to the church’s long-held conservative teachings. Is there an intent of creating a new prurient and revolutionary ‘religious culture’, which probably will empty RC Churches’ pews faster than the unfortunate priest pedophile crimes hidden for decades!

However, with the introduction of “Transhumanism” I think we could be looking at a future where human higher consciousness is tethered to a “science-made soul, one that displaces Creator’s gifts of Light and Love to us.”

The video below explains from a Catholic viewpoint why everyone who values Creator God’s creation, Nature and Natural Law—not fraudulent or consensus science as a ‘god’—ought to be extremely concerned, plus not remain ‘asleep’ at the technology agenda buttons we constantly push.

www.activistpost.com/2019/09/our-duty-is-to-obey-the-united-nations...

Views: 159

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

12160 trivia- the original creator of this site went ape crazy on Christmas eve over similar negative articles on the church. He deleted the whole site with 6 months of blogs ect nuked in to ether. This is where I came in and rebuilt the place. I was raised catholic, not one today but I do get bummed when I see this obvious shilling. I feel for my family who just seeks a decent way to live their life, through fellowship.

Boris - I did not intend this as shilling of the Catholic Church.  It was interesting to me that church members and leaders of the church are striking back at what the Pope is saying and are pointing out that the Free Masons have infiltrated.  It actually gave me hope that the church can be won back from the NWO infiltrators.  I apologize if you or anyone else found it offensive.

oh, I mean, the Catholic Church shilling for NWO :)

Oh good, I was afraid I had offended.  I have friends and family that are Catholic (I even know a couple of Priests and Nuns) and they are good people.  I would never do anything to make them look bad.

Thank you sweet Lady

Whew. I thought we weren't slutty enough according to Alex Jones original intent of his site to which we splintered from.

Vatican administrates proceeds from CQV trusts worldwide. They own our surnames written in DOG LATIN.

I Have NO USE FOR ANY MAN MADE DENOMINATIONS, My BOOK tells me to go in my prayer closet and talk to GOD in private(it's a telepathic thing) I never could understand how millionaire "preachers" could spread the WORD of a man who by all accounts did not even have a spare pair of sandals. I can find no SCRIPTURE where CHRIST asked anyone for one single dime let alone steal from widows.

Steve

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

Doc Vega posted blog posts
1 hour ago
rlionhearted_3 posted photos
4 hours ago
rlionhearted_3 favorited Doc Vega's photo
4 hours ago
tjdavis posted a video

Alabama’s Biggest Secret - Operation Paperclip 🇺🇸

In the north of Alabama is the city of Huntsville. It's here where German scientists built NASA in secrecy after World War II. Operation Paperclip is still s...
7 hours ago
tjdavis posted a photo
9 hours ago
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Americans You’re Being Squeezed Out!
"Cheeki kea always nice to her you chime in and you're damn right! "
23 hours ago
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Americans You’re Being Squeezed Out!
"Les Prone thanks for your support Dude! "
23 hours ago
Doc Vega posted a photo

The inconvenient truth

Trump spells it out!
yesterday
Sandy posted a photo
yesterday
Less Prone favorited Doc Vega's blog post What Made the Founding Fathers of America so Brilliant?
yesterday
Less Prone commented on Doc Vega's blog post Why didn't the Archeological World Announce Proof that Jesus Lived?
"Motives of Joe, to shit in the well by showing totally irrelevant proof?"
yesterday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Why didn't the Archeological World Announce Proof that Jesus Lived?
"Less, Motives of Wyatt or Joe? What archeologist wouldn't want proof of Jesus as part of his…"
yesterday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Why didn't the Archeological World Announce Proof that Jesus Lived?
"Less Prone, Considering Joe Rogan to be the gatekeeper of anything is just short of ridiculous the…"
yesterday
Doc Vega posted a blog post
Tuesday
MAC posted a video

Don't Go To Hong Kong Now (Even on Connecting Flights)

Secure your privacy with Surfshark! Enter coupon code laowhy86 for an extra 3 months free at https://Surfshark.deals/laowhy86Article 23 in Hong Kong is real,...
Tuesday
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's video
Thumbnail

Terrorist Attack on Moscow - Ukraine Committing Suicide? | Larry C. Johnson

"...And I guess I'll just park this you tube here also for something to ponder from last year.…"
Tuesday
tjdavis posted photos
Tuesday
Less Prone posted a video

Climate: The Movie (The Cold Truth) NL

Deze nieuwe documentaire van de Britse filmmaker Martin Durkin toont aan dat klimaatalarm een verzonnen doembeeld is zonder enige wetenschappelijke basis. He...
Monday
Less Prone commented on Doc Vega's blog post Why didn't the Archeological World Announce Proof that Jesus Lived?
"It can be true, but why isn't he offering real evidence? What are his motives?"
Monday
Less Prone favorited Doc Vega's blog post Americans You’re Being Squeezed Out!
Monday

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted