President Donald J. Trump's Accomplishments List:

http://www.magapill.com/

Views: 60

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

He signed his name to a bunch of meaning less nonsense, it's all theatre .minimum wage part time jobs is not really accomplishing much just more theatrics no real accomplishments other than increasing murderous military spending and antagonizing middle east goat herders while our country is turning to third world crap, hoards of 3rd world invaders pouring across our borders, ragheads sitting in our halls of congress, from cities ruled by mudslimes calling for death to us infidels, pandering to coloreds who are responsible for 90% of violent crimes. You just go on dwelling in fantasy land .

https://www.bitchute.com/video/MzrkIySLGsKe/

Steve

First of all, "It's Trumpensteen". They forgot appointing Nikki Haley, John Bolton, Eliot Abrams, Gina "Put big spiders in the sealed box with the children" Haspell, all the Goldman Sachs appointments, appointing gay federal judges, waging brutal economic war against the people of Venezuela and Iran, bombing Syria twice, saying "We need to have a lot of people (immigrants) coming in.." (to take American jobs), Saying "I'm a globalist and a nationalist", running to meet Kissinger first thing after getting elected, turning on the lock-her-up campaign theme immediately, starting a campaign to normalize homosexuality in countries where it is illegal (nice rainbow MAGA hats, though, only 35 shekels!), sanctioning the de facto White Christian ethnostate of Russia, provoking Russia militarily, not acting on vaccine safety other than appointing two celebrities to a shell group, not favoring Christians as to immigration when they are being exterminated, doing nothing about White genocide in South Africa (not even a tweet), appointing Mr. 666 5th Avenue and his converted daughter, being Israel First in all things, selling billions in arms to the war criminal Saudis, having a big fancy party at his new embassy in Jerusalem while the Israelis were slaughtering 69 unarmed protestors in Gaza - including children, not ending American support for the war crimes in Yemen, allowing the armed forces to pick their own targets, saying he wants to get us back into the TTIP treaty, backpedaling on getting out of Afghanistan, supporting civil asset forfeiture, appointing a Supreme Court justice who immediately sided with the liberals on abortion (what a show, though), supporting militarization of police, perpetuating the Patriot Act, doing NOTHING on censorship of conservatives on social media... is that enough, cause there's more...

You forgot something, I kind of like Trump, but I will not vote for him again, anyway, the RFID Chips, Trump is using it to profit his companies, and at the same time it is for immigration, legal or illegal.

Hey James,  Proud to know a fellow truth seeker. It is hard to believe this guy has fooled as many as the African with BIG OL EMPTY WORDS. Question-- Is it pronounced  steen or stein.LOL

Steve

Correction: The Indonesian ;)

w00t!!

Trump has accomplished a lot despite the constant push back from libs.  

Thank you Dianna :-)

President Trump has done more business than all of the jerks before him.

Dealing with China was #1. Look at China now. Totalitarian surveillance state.

Submission by limiting activity/behaviour based on your social credit score. 

China's potential control of America's Internet through 5G network back doors built right in that could be used to monitor/filter/alter/delete data or potentially configure the 5G system for crowd control/riot control and curfew enforcement. (via LRAD technology). Add to that the implementation and permeation of cheap Chinese made facial recognition technology and easy to see how this could go wrong.

With Hillary/Biden and company tied to China you have to say that under Demonrat rule things will tilt further and further towards China's ultimate domination of the US by various means as was the case under Obama.

Trump appears to be the stopper. As bad as the trade war is and will be for America in the end America will be the winner because it had already surrendered under previous administrations.

For me Trump's connections to Chabad and Jared Kushner make me very uneasy.

Still he's the best of what their offering.

In this political game of bridge, Trump is wild.

I wouldn't bet against him...

well said Raz Putin

Gina "Put big spiders in the sealed box with the children" Haspell

CHeez-N-crackers had some my White Russian shoot out my nose with that one, fak that hurt...LMFAO!

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

Latest Activity

Mr. Sizzle commented on Boris's blog post Twitter has just suspended Trumps personal memesmith
"Has anyone ever noticed how the left can’t meme? The combination of insight and humor is a…"
26 minutes ago
Raz Putin favorited Central Scrutinizer's discussion Motorhead guitarist 'Fast' Eddie Clarke dies at 67
26 minutes ago
Raz Putin replied to Raz Putin's discussion ZeroHedge: "Bill Gates Was Much Closer To Jeffrey Epstein Than He Initially Let On"
"Yep Epstein was a "made guy" aka "Khazarian Mafia"."
39 minutes ago
Raz Putin replied to Raz Putin's discussion ZeroHedge: "Bill Gates Was Much Closer To Jeffrey Epstein Than He Initially Let On"
"Oh Vey what's a "bagel" between friends. Thanks for link Diana."
40 minutes ago
"Gates is like a sithe."
41 minutes ago
Mr. Sizzle replied to Central Scrutinizer's discussion Motorhead guitarist 'Fast' Eddie Clarke dies at 67 in the group MUSICWARS
"One of my personal favorite songs by Motorhead. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbOCF9zYgHc"
1 hour ago
Mr. Sizzle joined KLC's group
Thumbnail

MUSICWARS

Spinoff of INFOWARS with an appreciation of music! We let the music do the talking!See More
1 hour ago
Mr. Sizzle favorited Diana's photo
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
Chris of the family Masters replied to Mrs. Tif Morgan's discussion Chelsea Clinton: ‘Women Can Absolutely Have A Beard And A Penis’
"Yeah, absolutely as long as an airplane can fly through a concrete wall...."
2 hours ago
Mrs. Tif Morgan replied to Raz Putin's discussion ZeroHedge: "Bill Gates Was Much Closer To Jeffrey Epstein Than He Initially Let On"
" Child rapist, child sex slaves, Epstein is Jewish, please note I left out Khazar...:)"
2 hours ago
Mrs. Tif Morgan favorited Raz Putin's discussion ZeroHedge: "Bill Gates Was Much Closer To Jeffrey Epstein Than He Initially Let On"
2 hours ago
Mrs. Tif Morgan replied to Mrs. Tif Morgan's discussion Chelsea Clinton: ‘Women Can Absolutely Have A Beard And A Penis’
" Wow wee 306 views, and I get the first comment...:)  Maybe she has a....or wants a…"
2 hours ago
James Roberts favorited Doc Vega's blog post Legacy of the Bottomless Pond
3 hours ago
James Roberts commented on Boris's status
"Indeed. Unfortunately, human beings are so hard-wired with a need for hierarchy, they assume that…"
3 hours ago

© 2019   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted