Pay-Back !!! Pedophile Who Assaulted Nearly 200 Kids Stabbed To Death In Prison

A convicted pedophile who abused almost 200 children was stabbed to death in North Yorkshire, England, on Sunday.

Richard Huckle, 33, from Ashford, Kent, was given 22 life sentences in 2016 after he admitted to sexually abusing 71 kids whose ages ranged from six months to 12 years between 2006 and 2014, according to the BBC.

The report said Huckle was attacked with a makeshift knife while inside his cell at the Full Sutton Prison.

At the pedophile’s trial in 2016, investigators said they found over 20,000 indecent photos and videos of his assaults, which were shared with other pedophiles via a site on the dark web called The Love Zone.

Reports said that prior to his arrest, Huckle posed as an English teacher and Christian volunteer worker in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, where he groomed impoverished children.

In one of his online posts, Huckle reportedly wrote “Impoverished kids are definitely much easier to seduce than middle-class Western kids.”

Reports said he attempted to make money from his crimes by crowdfunding the release of the photos.

“Huckle also created a 60-page ‘how-to’ guide for other pedophiles seeking to evade being caught, and kept a scorecard and points system regarding the children who were abused — leading investigators to speculate he may have as many as 200 victims,” a Fox News report stated.

At his sentencing in 2016, Judge Peter Rook condemned Huckle for his heinous crimes he said had become routine for the pedophile.

Rook commented:

Your offending behavior became entrenched in your everyday life. Your life revolved around your sexual activities with young children. Your distorted beliefs in respect of children are deep-seated. Your self-delusion knows no bounds. It is also clear that, had you not been arrested, you planned to continue the same lifestyle using the expertise that you were keen to show off to and share with other abusers so as to continue your sexual exploitation of the children of such communities.

Reports said prior to his death, Huckle refused to cooperate with authorities when they tried to unlock a cache of encrypted files he had access to that may contain the names of victims and other pedophiles, according to Fox News.

Views: 47

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just hope he died slowly, and in agony. And that he got something overly large up the pooper first.

Hi James, hey do you understand Hebrew? I want to know what this lady said.

https://ia801403.us.archive.org/18/items/jewscelebratedtheattackont...

I was one of their victims. They use brain fragmenting. The adrenochrome disorder the victims have to live with is really gross. Whenever I see a large building on a plantation like setting I get an adrenochrome rush that causes sickness because of the torture prisoners these individual make their money off of.

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

Latest Activity

Raz Putin's blog post was featured

"Jeffrey Epstein didn't kill himself" The plot thickens as it is revealed no DNA test performed on Epstein's body to confirm his identity

Here comes some more info to back the theory that Epstein "didn't kill himself" and bought his…See More
2 minutes ago
Raz Putin posted a blog post

"Jeffrey Epstein didn't kill himself" The plot thickens as it is revealed no DNA test performed on Epstein's body to confirm his identity

Here comes some more info to back the theory that Epstein "didn't kill himself" and bought his…See More
2 minutes ago
Raz Putin posted a photo
18 minutes ago
Raz Putin commented on Modern Feudal Serf's blog post Immortalizing Adam Schiff
"I agree Adam Schiff gives rats a bad name..."
18 minutes ago
Raz Putin favorited Modern Feudal Serf's blog post Immortalizing Adam Schiff
27 minutes ago
Raz Putin favorited Burbia's blog post Here’s a List of 100 Members of Congress Supporting CAIR
29 minutes ago
Raz Putin favorited Diana's photo
30 minutes ago
Raz Putin commented on Diana's photo
Thumbnail

“Believe in climate change as though it’s a religion and not a science” - Mazie Hirono

"And look here...I found the Climate Change God these people worship."
30 minutes ago
Raz Putin favorited Diana's photo
33 minutes ago
Raz Putin commented on James Roberts's blog post Iran Finds New Oil Field With Over 50 Billion Barrels: Rouhani
"50 billion barrels is a of of shekels...look out Iran."
40 minutes ago
Raz Putin favorited James Roberts's blog post Iran Finds New Oil Field With Over 50 Billion Barrels: Rouhani
41 minutes ago
Raz Putin commented on the mighty bull's photo
Thumbnail

No woman: No Kai

"Love it...Kai is food in Maori. So no women no food and no further explanation...;}"
50 minutes ago
Diana's 3 discussions were featured
53 minutes ago
James Roberts's blog post was featured

Iran Finds New Oil Field With Over 50 Billion Barrels: Rouhani

Good for them, except that now Israel will slaver and pressure Mr. Flip-Flop (known as Donald…See More
56 minutes ago
James Roberts posted a status
"What are you up tI wonder why my recent discussion and blog posts don't show up on the home page? One on Iran finding new oil?"
58 minutes ago
James Roberts's discussion was featured

How Did You Get Red Pilled?

What woke you up? Feel free to expound in detail how you became politically aware / an outcast from…See More
58 minutes ago
James Roberts replied to James Roberts's discussion How Did You Get Red Pilled?
"The book? It is good."
1 hour ago
James Roberts replied to James Roberts's discussion How Did You Get Red Pilled?
"I wonder why this and my blog post on Iran finding a new oil field are absent when I view the home…"
1 hour ago
James Roberts commented on Modern Feudal Serf's blog post Immortalizing Adam Schiff
"I must say here that rats are wonderful animals, great pets, affectionate, curious, intelligent,…"
1 hour ago
James Roberts favorited Modern Feudal Serf's blog post Immortalizing Adam Schiff
1 hour ago

© 2019   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted